Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy Endgame Part 2 ❯ THE EMPIRE ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 5 THE EMPIRE

 

(THE BLACK SCENE SLOWLY HAVES WORDS SAYING "CHAPTER 5 THE EMPIRE". THE WORDS DISAPPEAR AS ONE OF THE SHADOW EMPIRE SHIP IS FLYING TOWARD THE EMPIRE. SCENE FADES IN A ROOM ONBOARD THE SHIP WITH EVERYONE THERE EXCEPT CLOUD AND VINCENT)

 

"What now?" Rikku said to them leaning on the table.

"Skise is gone. Lakeyna is piloting the ship and she might turn on us again once we get there," Irvine said.

"Do you trust her or not," Rinoa said to Squall.

"The only reason not to trust her is that she did came from the Shadow Empire and we know nothing about her," Squall said.

"I know something about her," Cloud said walking in the room.

"Like what?" Rinoa said.

"Skise and her are childhood friends, and one day Skise left to go to the mountains to train this Shozon ability. After 14 years of training he finally comes home but to see it destroyed by the Shadow Empire. He said that during that one moment nothing in life matters to him even his own life. What he didn't know and found out later is that Lakeyna was trap under a burning house. From the angle of where she was at she saw Skise not doing anything and thought he was afraid or nervous.

"Lakeyna said on the beach that night we were on Besaid is that she volunteered to become a Shadow Soldier. That is couple hours when Skine treated her on his flagship. Two days later she shows up at Besaid attacking Skise with everything she got base on emotions. They thought they could control her by emotions rather then fusing her with the Shadows. What happened on the bridge with Skise and the demon is that she turn entirely on the mental state."

"Is that why you trust her to take us halfway inside the Empire," Quistis said.

"Yes, I look up the Jenova Project at the captain seat and found her last name in the data of victims and notice it's her parents. The demon may of use this advantage over her and gotten inside her brain making her turn against us."

"You must know a lot of this Jenova thingy," Tidus said.

"Sephiroth mother was Jenova and he use pieces of her as monsters. I knew some information about Jenova and read the file on what the demon can do. One of the key things it can do is too weaken the victims mind and control the body. It uses her parents to get inside her head and that's is why she did the things she did," Cloud said.

"You talk a lot," Rikku whisper to him.

"And you're an annoying brat," Cloud said.

"Thank you for noticing," Rikku said hitting him on the head.

"What now since Skise is not here to back us up with his Shozon ability," Zell said.

"We continue as plan. Once we get inside the Empire we sneak all the way to the center and defeat the thing that is behind all of this and end this once and for all," Squall said.

 

(SCENE SWITCHES TO THE BRIDGE WITH LAKEYNA PILOTING AND VINCENT TAKING A NAP ON ONE OF THE SEATS FAR AWAY FROM HER)

 

"…And defeat the thing that is behind all of this and end this once and for all," Squall said on the speaker right next to the pilot controls.

"So that what happened when I black out and awaken in the medical bay," Lakeyna said putting it on autopilot.

She gets up and walks toward the blast doors but a pumping sound made her stop. She turns her head to Vincent seeing one shotgun pointing at her, "where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to Med Bay to check on something," she said to him.

"If you are looking for Skise, he left before we took off," he said.

"That's couple hours ago, are you sure?"

"Listen lady, you are in a tight situation and I don't want to shoot a female," he said to her.

"I'm going to medical bay to check to see if he had any wounds on him," she said leaving.

"What do you mean wounds." Vincent said following her.

She walks down the hallway toward the medical bay and she was about to turn right at the corner but see her dagger in the wall. She grabs the handle and tries to pull it out but it was stuck in. Vincent hand appears out of nowhere and helps her to pull the dagger out. She almost falls backward when they both pull at the same time and look at the blade. She sees blood on it and tries to touch it but it shock her hand and drop the dagger.

Couple minutes later they reach the medical bay and she looks at the dozens bed. She sees one bed without sheets and look around seeing a trash disposal in the wall. She walks to it and pull it open revealing a roll up sheet. Next she reaches in and grabs the top of the sheet and takes it out with some dripping noise. She then lifts up the sheet and notice soak blood is dripping down from the bottom.

"He's bleeding to death," she said as she touches the blood and it shocks her again.

"What's the matter?" Vincent said.

"The blood haves electricity," she said looking at him.

Vincent went over to her and touches the blood seeing sparks going to his glove. "Interesting, is that why he haves power," Vincent said.

"What are you talking about that is why he haves power," she said.

"Every blood cell in his body gives off an electric charge of pure energy. He uses the magnetic force to gather energy around his body. Even if every cell is charge the most important thing is how could he use it as a projectile or enhancement."

"The Shozon Project," she said.

"The what?"

"I heard Skine talk to Skise about it on the day when they destroyed Teego. He told him that their parents use them for test subjects of the Shozon Project. The project was manipulating human DNA and changing it to their liking. I guess they enhance their DNA to control the power they have inside their body," she said.

"Skise is a walking power plant that can use his own power into weapon, but I'd notice that every time he uses it he becomes more exhausted then before. It is like every time he uses it, it drains the life out of him," Vincent said.

"How can you make all of this observation so quickly?" she asks him.

"I was once a scientist back in the days and don't ask any question about it," he said quietly.

"Do you trust me even what I did back then?" she asks him.

"Sorry, but I don't trust no one, but…I do have friends and friends have to be there for them bad or good."

"So what do that means?"

"It means that you don't have to be trusted as long that you are there to help when you are needed the most."

 

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN INSIDE A BURNING BUILDING WITH SKISE AND SKINE IN FIGHTING POSITION)

 

Skise runs toward Skine as his body begins to unleash white energy around his body. Skine use his right open palm to stop Skise's right punch as red energy swirl around his body. Skise pushes off Skine hand and begin attacking him with rapid lunge punches that Skine easily blocks. Skine spins around Skise and appear behind him using his right palm against the middle of Skise's back.

The impact causes a red energy burst as Skise gets knock forward into the air and hitting the wall. The wall brakes on impact going through, into another room and rolling to the wall. He tries to get up but his back doesn't seem it wants to move and falls back to the ground. Skine appears walking out of the flaming wall that leads to the room where Skise is at and heads toward him.

Skine reaches Skise putting his hand on the spot where Lakeyna's blade was at and puts pressure, making Skise yell in pain. Skine begins to laugh as he uses both hands to grab Skise's shirt and throw him into computes. The computers begin to explodes and sparks are flying everywhere electrocuting Skise. Skise is knock out by both the pain of his back and the electrocution, which his body still twitches.

"Does that makes you remember how they electrocuted you when you were a baby because of that little incident," Skine yells to him.

Skise suddenly begin to breath again coughing blood, "you will kill your brother to destroy the world."

"You are not my brother, my brother would of follow me and help me to get revenge."

Skise slowly stands up even if he is still getting electrocuted once in a while. "Whom is it you getting revenge on? Everyone who was in the Shozon Project has died except us two."

"I know that everybody died that was in the Shozon Project, so this planet will take their place."

"You are insane," Skise said.

"No, it was the people in the Shozon Project that was insane to use babies for their test subject of their stupid experiment."

"Stop living in the past and live in the present."

"You were couple weeks old, of course you wouldn't remember, I was three when it happen and when we left I still have flashes of what happen. I vow to myself that I will show everyone what I suffer and if they die from it then they deserve to die."

"That's enough b******t from you, like you said it ends now."

"Bring it on."

Skise clutches his hands at his side making a fist with white energy glowing from it. Skine hands automatically glows red as the two begin fighting again. Skise do a right lunge punch that Skine turn to the side doing a right side thrust kick. Skise uses his left arm to do a low block and countering with a right and left punch. Skine slowly turns to the left to the dodge the right fist and then turns right to dodge the left fist.

Skine comes back and punch Skise's face with his right and left several times. He then grabs him and knee Skise in the stomach with his right and left alternating. He then picks Skise up, turning around and slamming him another group of computers. Skine then kicks Skise on the ground in the back. Skise roll over slowly as Skine kicks his stomach and begins to vomits blood. Skise suddenly catches Skine foot and stand up but Skine does a spinning roundhouse kick with the other foot.

Skise barely dodges the kick catching the other foot and then slamming him in the ground face first. Skise slowly walks to head grabbing Skine's hair and then repeatedly slamming his face against the concert floor. Skise lets go, walking back and falling down leaning his back on the wall.

Skine slowly gets up spitting blood from his mouth and wiping his mouth with his sleeve. Skise sees Skine hands glowing wildly with red energy sparking out of his palms. Skine turns around using his right palm to shot out an energy beam toward Skise and explodes on impact. The force causes Skise to get blown back through several walls and going through the tritium wall that leads outside.

Skise is still in the air going back by the force and crashes into a rock. The rock cracks and crumbles as he lies there, bleeding all over and some of his clothes burn off. Skine walks out of the fiery building toward Skise with his hands still giving off red energy. Even with all of the injuries Skise still gets up with blood freely moving down his body and to the ground making a big puddle.

"Give up and die easily."

"Never," Skise said reaching for his Murowsumasane.

"Using that lame sword that your grandfather made for you."

"What do you know about this and grandfather?"

"I know enough and that's all I am saying to a corpse."

"Shozon Shadow Caliber," Skise said as his energy is going to the sword.

"What the f**k is this, I can't move," Skine said as he is somehow tied up.

"Prepare to die," Skise slowly said.

Skise runs up to Skine with his sword changing into thermal energy and once he reaches Skine, he begins wildly slashing at him. After 30 hits Skise jumps back with his sword to the right side parallel and running to Skine. There was a short flash where Skine is at with Skise behind him kneeling with his sword still in the same position. He stands up spinning the sword and put it back in his sheath.

Skise turns around seeing Skine in front of him with lots of cuts bruises smiling. Skine powers up his right and punches Skise in the face. Skise flies back in the air going several years and landing on a rock. Skine uses his left hand to grab his right wrist and aim his right palm at Skise. Red energy is swirling in front of his palm and at the right time he release another energy beam.

The beam travels through the air like a whistle and hit Skise causing a massive explosion. After the quick explosion and smoke fades away Skine sees Skise in a small crater. Skise suddenly coughing up more blood and Skine jumps around getting angry.

"When does this son of a b***h dies," Skine yells throwing his arms around.

Skise barely stands up with every body part is shaking uncontrollably. Skine walks to him smiling and once he reaches him, Skine uses his right fist to jab him in stomach. He loses his smile as Skise still stands, he then uses his left hand to jab his stomach smiling. Skine loses his smile because Skise didn't do anything so he then head butts him in the forehead. Skise falls back down to the ground as Skine is smiling again.

"Stay down!"

Skise begins to get up and stand up in front of Skine looking him in the eye. Skine crosses his arms over his chest and then uses his right hand to scratch his head. Skine then do a powerful right thrust punch across Skise's face. Skise fall to the right side using his right hand to stay standing. He then stands up straight but Skine does another powerful thrust punch with his left. Skise falls to his left side but using his left hand to stay on his feet.

"Damn you!"

"Killing your own brother because what people that died for us did to us so we can make a better future for the rest of the people," Skise said standing up straight but shaking

"You call us being tortured to death creating a better future."

"With our power we can bring down the Shadow Empire and bring a happy future to the rest of the people. We will live knowing that we actually did something to help others when they needed it."

"I hate you, you always were their favorite," Skine said having second thoughts.

"Our parents died for us so we can make a better future for those who can't do nothing. Look at you, you using the power that your parents gave to you helping the reason why we have this power."

"You were a baby back then you don't know how it felt."

"That's where you are wrong, every night I dream about everything that happen to me in the past. The dream was so real that the pain that they cause us, I could actually feel it going through every cell in my body. Unlike you, I didn't hate them for giving us this power, I am glad that I can do something to bring peace to everyone that I cared for."

"What are you doing to me, my whole life was on revenge but now…"

Skine swings a right fist at Skise but he dodges it and Skise counters with a rising uppercut. Skine falls back and gets up wiping his mouth of the blood and attack Skise again. Skine does another right punch but Skise dodges it follow by a left punch. Skine then does a double right roundhouse kick that Skise ducks but Skine then do a low spin kick. Skise jumps up dodging the low kick and lands ducking Skise follow up punches.

Both of Skise's hands begin to glow white and he thrust both hands open palms at Skine firing a burst of energy. The force blows Skine back through air and landing on the ground and roll off the cliff. Skise walks slowly to the edge and look down but Skine appears and grabs Skise, pulling him down. Skise flips off the cliff and lands onto the ground on his back. Skine moves on top of Skise and sits up using his right hand to punch him the face falling off to the side.

"This is taking longer then I thought," Skine said standing up.

"Come back and fight," Skise said also standing up.

"I'll come back and finish the job."

"Finish it now!"

"Dieren," Skine said as the medium length blue hair person appear coming out of the black ground.

"What do you want?" Dieren said.

"Finish him off," Skine commands at Dieren.

"If you have no regrets, glad to," Dieren said as Skine sink in the ground passing out.

"Who are you?" Skise said.

"Your executioner," Dieren said.

Skise powers up his right fist and swings at it toward Dieren face but Dieren moves his left hand to catch Skise's fist. Skise suddenly see blue energy coming out of Dieren's hand and he sudden gathers lot more energy then Skine ever did in his right fist. Dieren swings his right fist at Skise's face and at impact the force pushes him back in the air spinning. Skise hit several trees in row until hitting a giant rock and splitting it in half on impact.

"You may not die from Skine but I'm at full health and I can kill you whenever I want," Dieren said floating in the air appearing near Skise.

"Did the Shadow Empire created their own group of Shozons."

"Bingo."

"You maybe at full health but I still have enough energy," Skise said as white energy is swallowing his body.

"Oh, s**t!"

"Shozon Explosion Burst," Skise said unleashing every single energy in his body.

 

(SCENE SUDDENLY WENT WHITE AND THEN BLACKENS. IT SLOWLY FADES IN AT THE SHIP WITH SOME OF THE CREW SEEING A WHITE EXPLOSION SOUTH OF WHERE THEY ARE. LAKEYNA IS AT THE PILOT SEAT WATCHING THE FRONT UNTIL SHE SEES LIGHT COMING FROM BEHIND. SHE PUTS ON A SCREEN SHOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND THEM AND THE CREW SEES THE WHITE EXPLOSION)

 

"What is happening over there?" Squall said to Lakeyna.

"I don't know, it some sort of energy explosion," Lakeyna said having no idea what it is.

"What if Skise is in that?" Rikku said.

"That could be Skise energy escaping his body into a explosion for some sort of an last resort attack," Vincent said.

"I wonder who he use that kind of attack on," Cloud said.

"We need all the help we can get and if he can do that then we need his help to defeat the Empire," Tidus said.

"What about my help?" Lakeyna ask curious.

"When we got a plan we make sure you part of it," Cloud said leaning his head on one of his arm at the captain seat.

"Thank you," she whispers under her breath.

"You should thank my conscience because you were like me under somebody else control," he said to her.

"What happened to you when somebody else was controlling your body?" Selphie asks Cloud.

"I was force to kill the person that I deeply cared about," Cloud said.

"Oh no, what else happened?" Rikku said feeling sorry for him.

"When I finally broken out of his control I was too busy feeling weak that he came from above and killed her right in front of me," Cloud said with his eyes close but tears is coming down his eyes.

Everyone look shock of what Cloud just said but Lakeyna turns around, "was the person controlling you Sephiroth."

"Yes," Cloud slowly said as Lakeyna turns around looking at the windows.

"The empire is within a day range," Lakeyna said.

"About time, tomorrow I will show them all," Zell said getting pump.

"Cool it, " Irvine said slamming his shotgun on Zell's head making him have tears in his eyes.

"We shall go to our designated rooms and prepare for battle," Quistis said walking out.

"Why you did that for?" Zell said putting his fist up at Irvine.

"You're getting cocky again and we need your skills not your cockiness remember that," Irvine said walking out of the bridge and Selphie follows him.

"I'll get you for that," Zell said running out mainly after Quistis.

"It had been a long day, we should get at least some rest for the battle once we get there," Squall said walking out but Rinoa grabs his arm walking out together.

"I'm tried too, I'm hitting the sack see you all tomorrow," Tidus said stretching his arms walking out.

"Hey wait up for me," Yuna said storming out.

"I can't wait until tomorrow so I can show them what I got," Rikku said taking out her two wheel daggers.

"Save it when we get there," Paine said hitting Rikku and walking out.

"This has been a long night, but we all know that it has been a day since we landed on the continent," Cloud said.

"Are you going to sleep?" Vincent said to Cloud.

"I already gotten some rest since we are in the air, you guys making so much noise I had to wake up," Cloud said.

"Alright I'm going to my room," Vincent said leaving.

After Vincent left Lakeyna put the controls on autopilot and turn around to Cloud. "I notice that Squall, Rinoa, Zell, Quistis, Selphie, and Irvine is part of one group while Tidus, Yuna, Paine, Rikku, and Wakka."

"Your point."

"I also notice that your team only haves Vincent and you."

"I didn't want anybody to get involve with my business."

"How are you involved with the Shadow Empire?"

"I don't want to talk about it,"

"Just recently you notice that Sephiroth is with the Shadow Empire and Skise told you that they captured him and is trying fused him with Shadows."

"No the thing behind all of this is the one fusing with Sephiroth and I can let that happen," Cloud said.

"How do you know if it is fusing with Sephiroth?"

"Sephiroth and I still have some sort of connection."

"You in it for personal business."

"You can say that."

"Alright, I set this thing on auto pilot and it should return to it's docking bay within 24 hours I'm so tired."

"You woke up couple hours ago."

"I didn't rest, I was unconscious."

"I stay on guard just in case."

"If you say so," Lakeyna said as is walking pass him but see a red flash on the computer. "How long has that been on?" she asks him.

"Oh that, about a minute or two after you put the explosion on screen," Cloud said not caring.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" she said to him running out.

"What the hell?" Cloud said jumping off the chair and chase after Lakeyna.

"That signal means something outside has gotten inside by the rear hatch near the medical bay."

The two runs through the long hallways on the ship to reach the ladder leading up to the hatch. They see blood on the ladder dripping down into a puddle that looks like it been there for several minutes. They look at each other and then follow drops of blood toward the Medical Bay seeing Skise on the floor soak in blood with more trails of blood leading everywhere.

The two immediately run to him and pick him up to carry him to one of the bed. Lakeyna went to the side panels and a keyboard with a glass screen pops up. She begins to type or push buttons making the sides to come up and close like a tube. Green fluid rushes in as it fills the tube and he is floating in the center of the green liquid.

"Strange,"

"What, does he needs to breath or something," Cloud said to her.

"This is a special kind of fluid that provide oxygen but that is not what I said strange about."

"Then why you said strange?"

"Every cell in his body is electrically charge including his blood cell, but it doesn't react to the fluid."

"Is it because the cell is not electrically charge but it's pure energy."

"That is possible."

"So, what does this thing do?"

"First, it washes off everything including the blood to make him clean."

"And…"

"Second, some mechanical hands will appear and take off his clothes."

"What?"

"Third, it will try to analyze the body structure and send the info to the computer. This is where it decides of what materials to use to rebuild his skin tissue."

"The final step."

"The final step is that several mechanical arms with needles will pop up all over the body and rebuild all damage tissue that it scanned."

"Interesting machine."

"It's old, the Shozar built this before they become the Shadow Empire. I guess they don't treat the wounded."

"Or there is no wounded to be treated."

"You're right, every Shadow Soldier we fought was slice up to bits and I don't think these machine can fix them."

"Or they can use the parts to make another one. If that is so, then we are dealing with an Empire that can come back from the dead."

"Was it just me or you skip out when the Zombies attack us at Teego."

"Can they do that?"

"As long they are killed by a Shadow Soldier it can come back to be a soldier or if they not strong enough they become a Zombie."

"So everyone at Teego wasn't strong enough."

"Of course, they were innocent people that was living in the wrong day and age."

"I'm going back to the bridge alright."

"I'll stay here and watch over him to see if this goes right."

Cloud left the Medical Bay and slowly walks to the bridge he unhooks his sheath strap and lean the sheath against his chair. He sits down looking ahead toward the windows seeing nothing but black with clouds moving like a wave. His arm is holding his head up again and slowly falls to sheep. Back at the medical bay Lakeyna is sleeping on the bed right next to Skise.

 

(SCENE BLACKENS WITH THE CAMERA ZOOMING IN ON SKISE FACE AND WORDS SAYING "20 HOURS LATER" APPEARS ON THE BLANK SCENE AND FADE IN WITH CLOUD WAKING UP)

 

"What the hell is that?" Cloud said standing up looking out the window.

Outside in front of the ship he can easily see the Shadow Empire. It is surround by huge walls that stretch off in the distance both sides. Above the wall are hundred of towers lit up high in the sky with smoke coming out. There is a huge amount of glare coming from behind the wall that he can easily see. The city is so huge that Midgar is like a neighborhood.

Tidus appear stretching his arms to the side and yawning with his eyes close. He then opens them seeing the wall with towers sticking out of it. "Is that a new and improve Zanarkand," he said walking to the window, "no, that is way to big to be a city, so this is an Empire."

"Holy cow," Zell said running to the window next to Tidus.

"That is what we have to fight against," Squall said with Rinoa standing besides him.

"What's all of the commotion, " Rikku said walking in yawing with her eyes close. Like Tidus she open her eyes seeing the wall and towers and her eyes widen.

"So that is the Shadow Empire," Paine said walking in and siing down in a seat.

"The one and only," Cloud said.

"Whoa, I never seen a city this big," Wakka said in shock.

"Is that the Empire," Yuna said running to the window between Tidus and Rikku.

Vincent walks in calmly and said, "we had arrived."

"Oh my god," Selphie said.

"Today is getting more interesting then yesterday," Irvine said.

"We are still several hours from the Empire, estimate it to be two hours to get to it and if I am correct it take four hours to get in midway. Take this six hours to get ready and prepare the impossible," Cloud said.

"You heard him, get ready," Quistis said.

Cloud turns around picking up his sheath and walk out of the bridge. He turns left and walks down several hallways reaching Medical Bay. He sees Lakeyna sleeping on the bed right next to Skise. He walks to Skise's bed panel and check the vital signs noticing it didn't change from 20 hours ago.

"He was suppose to be full healed in five hours but from strange reason his vital signs never gotten better. The only thing we did was keep it stabled for now. If he gets fully healed, his vital signs are too low for him to wake up."

"The Shozon Accident." Vincent said appearing from the door.

"What Shozon Accident?" Cloud said.

"18 years ago Skise and his brother were test subjects for an experiment. The first day they were use, a lightning struck the building and went to the test subject. The lightning electrocuted them but it wasn't fatal but gave him powers."

"So that's the Shozon Accident, but what do that have to do with him?"

"He wasted a lot of energy since the project and I notice he been feeling tired every time he uses it. If I am correct then if we electrocuted him his powers and vital will get better."

"Thank you Dr. Vincent," Lakeyna said getting onto her feet.

She pushes Cloud out of the way and begin working on the computer and overriding the healing process. The green liquid begins to drain and clear liquid is taking its place and it stop before covering Skise's face. Two mechanical arms appear right by his head with electricity sparking.

"Hopefully this works and he will get better but if it doesn't we be having a cook Shozon."

She presses a button and the arms drop in the water and the whole tube flashes. Skise's eyes open wide with his iris narrow as his body is moving all over the water being electrocuted. The whole Medical Room is flashing as the three look at Skise being tortured. Lakeyna checks the vital signs and see its increase rapidly going over and beyond.

"It's working, but it's too much," Lakeyna said.

"Let him be for a while," Vincent said.

 

(SCENE SWITCHES IN SKISE'S POINT OF VIEW AS HE IS SHAKING BY THE ELECTRICITY. SCENE VIOLENTLY CHANGES AS HE HAVE FLASHES OF HIM BEING ELECTROCUTED WHEN HE WAS A BABY. SCENE SLOWLY FADE OUT AND FADE IN WITH LAKEYNA SHUTTING THE ELECTRIC TREATMENT OFF)

 

"Interesting, the cuts he still had before is now gone," Vincent said.

Tidus appear in the doorway to see what is going on, "the lights were going nuts so I came here to check what's the matter."

"We gave Skise 30,000 volts of electricity," Vincent said.

"Is he still alive?" Tidus asks Lakeyna.

"His vital signs is still rather high, we have to wait for several hours if it calm down," she said.

 

(SCENE BLACKENS WITH WORDS SAYING "FIVE HOURS AND FORTY MINUTES LATER" ACROSS THE SCREEN. THE SCREEN FADES IN WITH CLOUD IN HIS ROOM SEEING TWO SWORDS ON THE BED. HE PICKS UP THE BETTER LOOKING SWORD CALLED THE ULTIMA WEAPON. SCENE SPLITS IN HALF WITH SQUALL ON LEFT AND TIDUS ON THE RIGHT. SQUALL PICKS UP HIS LIONHEART GUNBLADE AND TIDUS GETS HIS CALADBOLG. THE SCREEN BLACKENS AND FADE IN WITH THE THREE WALKING AT THREE DIFFERENT ENTRANCES. THEY MEET IN THE CENTER OF A DARK GIANT ROOM WITH LIGHTS ONLY LIGHTING THEM UP)

 

"We are inside the Empire undetected," Squall said.

"We going straight to the center and defeat what is there," Tidus said.

"If everything goes as plan then the world will return to normal," Cloud said.

"United as one and together we shall defeat this," Skise said walking in the light meeting the other in the center with a cloak on.

"They will pay for what they did to Luca," Tidus said taking out his Caladborg Long Sword.

"For those who died by them," Squall said taking out his Lionheart Gunblade.

"And the ones that want peace," Cloud said taking out his Ultima Weapon sword.

"We shall defeat the Shadow Empire once and for all," Skise said raising his Murowsumasane.

The lights turn on with the four in front of the ten with Cloud have second thoughts of not letting his friends come.

"Why did Cid go back?" Cloud said to Tidus.

"He said that he went back just in cause you need reinforcement," Tidus said.

"This is all the reinforcement that I need," Cloud said to them all.

"Lets go we are docking right now," Lakeyna said.

"Right, let get this is over with," Skise said.

 

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN AS THE FOURTEEN IS WALKING DAMN THE OFF RAMP OF THE SHIP AND ONTO THE SHIP DOCKING PLATFORM)

 

Skise is walking off in a different direction then the others as Lakeyna was about to say something but stayed quiet. "He said he was going to do something first before he join us," Cloud said to Lakeyna. The two turn around and join the others walking in the Shadows going through the Empire.

Skise is walking in the lights with the cloak on and the hood covering his face. He sees normal civilians under the Shadow command wondering around doing daily thing in the city. He walks among the people on the streets upon reaching an alley. He walks through the alley reaching a door to a house. He opens the door making a bell ring and sees bunch of old stuff that is priceless.

"I be in the front," an old man in the back said.

Skise walks around in the shop seeing ancient talismans, scrolls, and books from the Shozar Empire. Suddenly he hears a load noises from the back, he reacts and jumps over the counter running in the back. He sees the man holding up a shelf that is leaning against him with the stuff on top already fallen. Skise walks up to the old man and the shelf grabbing one of the supporters and easily put it back in place.

"Thank you so kindly," the old man said holding Skise's right hand and bowing to him.

"You don't have to thank me," Skise said.

The old man look up seeing the shadowed face of the stranger, "you're not with the Shadows."

"I'm a pure Shozar just like you," Skise said walking back in the front.

"No, not in the front, if you want us to talk we must go in the basement," he said slowly leading the way to a door.

He opens the door and the two walks down the stairs to a medium size room that looks like a living room. The old man slowly and straggle to sit down on one of the two chairs that are there. Skise walks to the other chair and sits down across from the old man.

"You are brave to come here under the control of the Empire," the old man said.

"I did lots of thing that I did against the Empire."

"Whom did I have the pleasant to tell?"

"My name is Skise," Skise said taking off his hood, "and yours."

"My name is Hunsokeno."

"Alright Hunsokeno, tell me what you know about the leader of the Shadow Empire."

"I do not know exactly, only rumors from its people. The leader came from the sky in an alien rock. Once it landed in the center of the Empire, something dark with just black robe and a helmet with smoke for a face walks out from it. The King walks up to it and asks why it had come. The thing responds `I am one of many called the Shadow Legion who sets out to destroy other worlds. This planet is the next one that I shall destroy who ever defies this will die immediately.'

"The King knows that this thing can destroy his whole Empire so he haves no choice but to submit then. He told his wife to take their son and leave the Empire for good and never come back. Within days this thing uses his demonic powers and enslave most of the people. The ones lucky enough left the Empire or stayed behind for information. Several weeks later the King vanish and never seen again."

"The Shadow Legion," Skise said remembering the name.

"The time of complete darkness over this planet is within 10 hours," Hunsokeno said.

"Then we do have a deadline," Skise said standing up.

"Are you going to defeat this thing, this Shadow Legion?"

"I have the power to stop this and I'm not wasting it," Skise said walking out.

"Before you go, what yours full name."

"My name is Skise Makoto," Skise said taking his hood off.

"Is your father Skiren Makoto?" Hunsokeno asks Skise.

"I don't know what my father looks like but yes that's all I know about him," Skise.

"Who told you to come here?" he asks him another question.

"My master told me to come here if I ever go to the Empire and why did you asks if Skiren Makoto was my father."

"Your father was the Prince of the Shozar Empire, since he died you are the Prince of the Shozar Empire."

"What is the difference of me being the prince and me being a normal person?"

"I was your grandfather most trusted friend, before he vanish he gave me a chest to hold for him. He said to me if one of his descendants ever comes here I shall give that person the chest," he said walking to the wall and press the wall at several places and the wall opens up revealing the chest.

Hunsokeno picks up the chest and gives it to Skise and said, "This chest is for royalty and is not wise for me to be here when you open it."

Hunsokeno walks up the stairs as Skise sits down looking at the chest that is on his lap. He rubs his right hand on the box decoration feeling the smoothness and rough edges. He opens the thin top revealing a something for a handprint to check for royalty blood. He place his right on the hand and it scans it several time and once it done he hears a clicking noise.

He places the chest on the table with the second opening pops up revealing a holographic message. He grabs it and press several buttons to play and then sets it on the side of the table. A person in his late thirties appears with his hands behind his back that looks extremely familiar.

"I am Skito Makoto the Emperor of the Shozar Empire. Recently this thing that is from the Shadow Legion appears in the Empire. Within a given time, this thing wants this planet to be covered in darkness completely to show the people fear before dying. As my descendent, you are our only hope of survival before the planet is complexly covered in darkness. I am sorry that I am not here for you but I will always be in your heart. Inside this chest is a power suit that will increase your chances of survival against this wannabe god. Go my child and bring peace to this planet forever and ever."

"I will grandfather."

 

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN WITH SKISE WEARING A BLACK POWER SUIT THAT IS SO LIGHT AND THIN IT FEELS LIKE HIS SKIN. THE SUIT IS THE MOST DEFENSIVE ARMOR IN THE SHOZAR AND SHADOW EMPIRE. SKISE PUTS ON BOTH ARM GUARDS AND SEES HIS BARE FINGERS WIGGLE. HE THEN PUT THE CLOAK BACK ON AND WALK UP THE STAIRS WITH THE SCREEN FADING OUT)