Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy Endgame Part 2 ❯ THE NEO SHOZON ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 6 NEO SHOZON

 

(THE BLACK SCREENS SAYS "CHAPTER 6 NEO SHOZON" ACROSS THE SCREEN AND A FIGURE APPEARS SLICING EACH LETTER AND THE NUMBER IN HALF AND GOES OUT THE OTHER SIDE. THE SCENE FADES IN WITH THE FOURTEEN SNEAKING THROUGH THE EMPIRE)

 

"What is Skise taking so long?" Lakeyna said to her mind walking with her head down.

They walk slowly until reaching an underground passage that they automatically went down in. They now run across the underground sewers and the girls complain about the smell. Cloud stops upon reaching a dead end seeing a ladder. He goes up the ladder opening the hatch and climb out. He looks around noticing that they are in the middle of a dark open area. Within several minutes the thirteen is standing in the center of the area walking to the north exit to get to another alley.

"That was strange," Tidus said.

"What was strange about it?" Rikku asks him.

"When you appear in the center in a wide area like that you get surrounded by enemies instantly," Tidus said.

"Don't jinx us," Selphie said.

"I wish they appear so I can put hands on them," Zell said punching the air.

"I just wish Skise hurries up," Lakeyna said.

"Don't worry, Skise will never let us down," Yuna said.

"Hold up," Vincent said as they exit the alley appearing in another open area.

"Not again," Rikku said.

"This is creeping me out," Rinoa said.

"The crickets died down," Paine said as everyone slowly taking their weapons out walking in the area carefully.

"There isn't a single noise," Squall said.

"This got to be a trap," Tidus said.

Suddenly lights all around the area turns on with people appearing out of nowhere celebrating. The thirteen use their free arm to cover their eyes from the blinding lights as people gather around them celebrating something. "What the hell is happening?" Squall said as people around them is dancing to some music.

"They celebrating," Irvine said.

"Perfect cover to get through without being seen," Cloud said.

The thirteen run through the crowd each using a different path to the entrance of another alley. They lean on the walls resting of what just happen putting their weapons away. "That was little bit strange," Rikku said sitting down.

"Come on, we still have long way to go," Cloud said walking down the alley to another wide area with people partying for something.

The thirteen follow Cloud through the crowd trying to follow each other but all thirteen appear in the open center. As they were about to enter the crowd the lights turn off and with lightning showing the Shadow Soldiers appearing all around.

"Now this was a good trap," Zell said getting ready.

"Who side are you now?" Cloud said getting his sword out.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," a spiky green hair guy with a headband said.

"Who are you?" Tidus said.

"My name is Yulin," Yulin said walking in front of the soldiers letting the thirteen see him.

 

BOSS BATTLE - YULIN (U-LIN) - AN ELITE SHADOW SOLDIER TO UNDERGO THE NEW SHOZON PROJECTS FOR THE SHADOW EMPIRE. HE IS VERY ARROGANT OF HIS POWERS AND IS EXTREMELY AGILE TAKING BULLET TIME TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. HIS POWERS ARE FROM THE GRASS ELEMENT GIVING HIM THE GREEN ENERGY

 

Cloud takes out his sword and charge Yulin swinging his sword. Yulin left hand glows green and catches the blade with his hand with the blade pushing against his hand. "I told you, that you shouldn't do that," he said yanking the sword out of his hands.

Squall and Tidus both swings their sword at him but he catches one between his finger and the other between another fingers using his right hand. Yulin then moves his hand making the two move with it then he use the backhand of his left to hit the two swords in the air. He catches both swords having all three blades in one hand and walks away leaving the three helpless.

"Take them as prisoners, if they resist fight them until they tired out but don't hurt them just yet," Yulin whisper to one soldier.

All of the solders' eyes glow red as they charge the thirteen and they all spread out forming a circle fighting. Even though the three lost their swords they still fight with their martial arts fighting ability. Yulin watches the thirteen futile attempts to stay alive on top of a building overlooking the wide area.

Within several minutes they actually defeated almost half of the Shadow Soldiers that is there. Yulin smiles as both of his hands are glowing green and slowly point both palms at them. He fires a small energy beam in the center of the circle that quickly spreads out to the thirteen electrocuting them and falling down unconscious.

"They may actually defeat this thing," Yulin said as he waves his right hand and the thirteen slowly sink in the ground.

Yulin walks away as the Shadow Soldiers also sink in the ground and suddenly Skise appears walking through the open area. Once he gets in the center several things jump out of the ground with the lightning revealing the Shadow Demons with Jenova DNA. Skise slowly takes out his black bladed Murowsumasane with the lightning only thing lighting them up.

The four demons unleash their ten tentacles with forty of them heading toward Skise. He jumps up right before the tentacles hit him going pass each other. As Skise in the air his right hand glows white and fire an energy beam to one of the demon. Skise then falls back to the ground but heads toward a demon slashing it repeatedly and goes back in the center. Once he is the center only two is still alive on each side of him, left and right.

Skise tilt his head down as both hands are beginning to glow white once again. Both of them unleash their tentacles at him again as Skise raise both arms and firing an energy beam to their heads. The tentacles' reaches him but impacts an energy shield vaporizing the tentacles and travels to the body, destroying both demons instantly. He put his sword away and walks away but something much bigger then him jumps out of the ground behind.

Skise turns around as the thing that is twice the size of him lunge at him with brown energy. The thing impact Skise from above both crashing to the ground and sliding until hitting a wall. Somebody jumps out of the smoke and lands in the center of the area seeing the smoky trial. The smoke fades away and Skise appear with his clock off revealing his black power suit.

The light turns on revealing a huge guy with muscles that is twice the size of Skise. He only wears pants showing his heavily scared upper body with muscle bigger then Skise's head. His whole body is giving off a brown aurora triggering Skise white aurora to surface too.

"The name is Volkano," Volkano said cracking his knuckles.

 

BOSS BATTLE - VOLKANO (VOL-KA-NO) - AN ELITE SHADOW SOLDIER TO UNDERGO THE NEW SHOZON PROJECTS FOR THE SHADOW EMPIRE. HE TWICE AS BIG THEN MOST MEN AND HAVE THE STRENGTH OF THOUSANDS. HIS POWERS IS FROM THE EARTH ELEMENT WITH BROWN ENERGY

 

"If you want a fight then lets fight."

"Glad to."

Volkano charges Skise in bullet time using his right fist to punch Skise in the face. As Skise flies back from the force Volkano grabs his leg and then slams him in the ground and throws him to the wall. Skise hit the wall making a hole but gets out like nothing happen to him. He walks up to Volkano and then Volkano tries to punch Skise again. Skise dodges the attack and then use an energy fist to jump up doing a uppercut.

The impact shot Volkano up at an angle landing on a building room with smoke rising up. Skise runs to the wall and then jump up landing where the smoke is at on the roof. He goes in the smoke but something grabs his neck and slams him in the roof. Volkano then begins running dragging Skise in the shingles and when they reach the edge he jumps down doing a body slam on Skise.

Volkano gets off of Skise and picks up him repeatedly slamming him in the walls as he walks through the alley. At the end of the alley Volkano does a powerful right energy fist hitting Skise in the stomach. Skise flies through a different open area and hitting the wall creating a bigger hole then before. He falls down to the ground on his knees just spitting out blood to the side.

Skise stands up taking off immediately in bullet time toward Volkano who is also running in bullet time. The two reach other and Skise dodges Volkano attacks. Skise begin punching Volkano wildly and kicking him in different places. Volkano laugh as he grips both hands and slam his fist on Skise back making him kneel. As Volkano is about to do another double fist slam, Skise rolls between the legs going behind him.

Skise jumps up doing an elbow jab to the upper back of Volkano making him to kneel down. Skise jumps over Volkano and lands on the side of his grabbing it and slamming him face forward. Volkano still gets up taking the rocks off of his face and the blood. Skise can tell that Volkano is getting angry and knows that he already won the match because of that.

Volkano is wildly attacking Skise reminding him when he fought Lakeyna on Besaid beach. Skise grabs Volkano arms and throw it up knocking him off balance using an energy blast. Volkano gets blasted back hitting the wall and falling to his feet with blood all over. Skis takes out his sword and hold it with both hands on the right side. He then moves it parallel.

"Shozon Unlimited Assault," Skise said as Volkano moves slowly to him.

Skise runs to Volkano normally in bullet time as his blade changes into thermal energy. He swings his sword upward at Volkano unleashing an energy blast shooting him up in the sky. Skise jumps up and once he reaches Volkano he splits in four people surrounding him. All four Skise begins wildly slashing at Volcano with over a hundred hits together. At the end, all four swings their sword down knocking Volkano back to the ground making him go underground.

Skise falls back down at the edge of the hole as the other three slowly fades away. "That's the second person I fought with Shozon abilities and their seems different then mine. This Shadow Legion dude must of getting desperate to create his own Shozons but how did he do it." Skise is walking around the hole and jump up several a building several stories high and see the Shadow Empire fortress. "Strange, I should had catch up with the group unless they already been captured," Skise said running across the rooftops.

Suddenly Skise senses energy closing in and stops in front at the edge of the roof sees somebody jump up to the rooftop on the other side. "What happened to the others?" Skise said to the person.

"They are in prison," Yulin said smelling a rose.

"Tell me where the prison is at or I have end your life right now," Skise said.

"You can never kill me but I'll tell you where the prison is at. The prison is east from here and if you go now you might be in time for their execution," Yulin said throwing the rose at Skise.

Skise jumps up using his sword to cut the rose in half and lunge at Yulin. Yulin smiles as at the last moment he jumps out of the way and Skise crash on top of the roof. Skise looks behind him seeing Yulin laughing going down the alley and disappear around the corner. He looks to the east seeing a giant building sticking out from all other buildings around it. He runs to the building using his Shozon abilities to get there in a rush.

 

(SCENE FADES OUT BY ZOOMING AWAY FROM SKISE SHOWING THE DISTANCE OF THE BUILDING. SCENE FADES IN INSIDE THE PRISON WITH THE FEMALES IN ONE CELL AND THE MALES IN A DIFFERENT CELL)

 

"Can't believe we fell in that trap," Squall said leaning on the wall and pounding it.

"Anybody could had fallen that trap," Tidus said to Squall.

"Well, I am not anybody and if I was I will never be here," Squall snap back.

"Shut up you two, we must come up with a plan to get out," Cloud said.

"The bars are thermal energy and it can melt anything that touches it," Vincent said looking at the energy bars.

"What are you doing?" Zell asks Wakka who is talking to a sphere recorder.

"I'm recording this for my son back on Besaid so if we get through this I can show him that I was with Earth greatest heroes," Wakka said.

"Don't worry Wakka, we will get through all of this and you will show that to your son, Tidus said.

"Don't act too soon because someone is coming," Irvine said leaning on the wall next to the energy bars.

Dieren and Skine are walking through the corridors reaching the cell seeing the male on the right and the female on the left. The third person with grey hair appear walking to the two from the other side. His hair goes up and then down over his headband similar to Yulin's.

"Veon, what do you have to report?" Skise said.

"Skise defeated Volkano just a moment ago and as we speaking he is heading toward this prison," Veon said with a mysterious echo to his voice.

"Skise is still alive," Skine said to Dieren.

"He saved up his power from your battle with him and use it against me," Dieren said with his head tilt down.

"If Skise is not brought down he is capable of destroying the Shadow Empire and I bet you don't want Stalker to drain you from your life," Skine to the two.

"No sir," Dieren said rising his head to the name of Stalker.

"It doesn't matter this planet will perish in ten hours," Veon said.

"You're right, that's why I prepared a ship to get off of this damn planet before that happens," Skise said looking at the two cells.

"They are not a threat to Stalker's plans I had their weapon taken and dismantled," Yulin said walking to them.

Skine turns to the female cell and see Lakeyna in the center. "Get that traitor over there and bring it to the labs," Skine said looking at her.

"Yes sir," Veon said as he walks through the energy bars and Vincent sees it.

Veon grabs Lakeyna but she uses her dagger and stab Veon's chest where his heart is. The blade is sticking out from the back with blood oozing from both sides Veon smiles putting his hand on her and she faints. The other six girls charge him but he waves his left hand and all of them fall down unconscious. Veon puts Lakeyna over his right shoulder and walk through the energy bars with both of them unarmed.

"Good, now lets go," Skine said as the four walk off.

Squall and Tidus went close to the energy bars seeing their wife on the ground unconscious. "What happened to them?" Tidus said.

"That guy named Veon uses his energy to stop their breathing making them suffocated and pass out instantly," Vincent said.

"You sure do tell them a lot," Cloud said.

"Somebody has to answer the questions," Vincent responds to Cloud.

"They destroyed our weapons," Squall said.

"We must find no ones," Cloud said standing up.

"Hey, Cloud do you have a material," Vincent said looking at him.

"I have green master material, why?"

"Use Bolt 3 on the energy bars at the corner," Vincent tells Cloud.

Cloud takes out a green sphere from his pocket and begins powering up and thrust his arms at the energy bars in the corner. Several lightning bolts shot out of his palms and swirl together at the corner. The energy bars slowly fade and lose power but it is still active. Vincent slowly put his hand near the energy bar and moves his hand through it.

"Good these energy bars somehow loses power when it comes in contact with electricity since Veon is a Shozon the bars lose energy. Alright lets get out of here," Vincent said as he went through the energy bars and the others quickly followed.

Cloud tosses the master material to Vincent and the bars return to normal right after the material passes through. Vincent thrust his palms at the energy bars and Cloud went through meeting the others. Cloud takes the material and shot the lightning at the side of the female's cell. The others went in and get the six females out of there and suddenly the material cracks in half.

"S**t, I needed that for later use," Cloud said putting the material back in his pocket.

The six carries the females down the hallway as Cloud leads the way and then sees a door open. He peeks in seeing several Shadow Soldiers sitting around and he burst the door open with ten soldiers looking at him. Cloud turns to the other, "since you six got your hands full I clear this room myself."

Cloud runs in the room and double punch the guard in front of him. A soldier attacks from the left so he blocks it with his left and punches the face with his right. He then looks to the right seeing another soldier charging him so he does a right side thrust kick. The force sends the soldier flying back and hitting the wall. Cloud begins to crack his knuckles as the seven soldiers that left slowly walking to him.

Cloud walks forward as the soldiers come to him one by one. The next soldier tries to attack but Cloud stop the arm and knee the solider in the stomach. Cloud throws the solder back and ducks as the next soldier tries to do a sneak attack. As Cloud ducks he put both hands on the ground and do a low spin kick. The solider falls to the ground and Cloud kicks him off to the side.

Cloud continues walking and two soldiers charge him simultaneously but reach him at different time. Cloud blocks the first solder that came to him on the left and he pulls him toward him. Cloud then hits the solider making it to fly back, sliding to the wall. The other soldier comes to the right and tries to kick Cloud that blocks the attacks. Cloud then punches the Solider suddenly grabbing his neck and then spins around falling to the ground.

The solider neck cracks as they both go down and Cloud remains unharmed as he stands back up walking up to the last three. The three charge him the same time and attack him as Cloud blocks, dodges, and ducks around. Cloud suddenly lunges at the soldier to the right of him barely dodging the other two. He punches the right soldier and blocks the middle soldier instantly.

He then grabs the solider hand bending him forward as Cloud rolls on the soldier's back kicking the left soldier. The left soldier flies back hitting the all as Cloud twists the middle soldier and then lifts him up and slams the soldier back on his knee. Cloud throws the body to the side and walks out the door he came from and signals the other six to come inside.

Cloud gathers the ten bodies and ties them up as the six put down the girls off to the side and they secure the room. Cloud finish tying up the ten and left them and sits down on one of the bench that's there.

"Had fun," Zell said.

"Fighting hand to hand is hard," Cloud said.

"You should of let me handle those guys, I could of done better and quicker."

"Next time."

"We wait here until Skise comes for us," Vincent said.

"Why wait for Skise?" Tidus asks.

"We don't know around this prison and we are lucky that those ten are the only soldiers we seen so far."

"You're right, Skise is our ticket out of here safely," Squall said.

"Plus I don't think we get nowhere carrying these girls around," Irvine said.

Rikku pops out of nowhere and hits Irvine on top of the head. "Are you calling us heavy," Rikku said to him.

"It's not that," Irvine said falling to the side.

"Where are we?" Yuna said.

"It looks an lounge or something," Quistis said.

"What happened to Lakeyna?" Rinoa asks them.

"They took her away," Cloud said.

"I thought we were about to attack the gray hair dude but next thing I know I wake up here," Paine said.

"How did we get here anyways or escape jail," Selphie said.

"We carried you girls," Tidus said.

"That still doesn't tell us how we escape."

"We tell you later, right now we waiting for Skise," Cloud said.

 

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN WITH SKISE STANDING ON TOP OF A POLE LOOKING AT THE PRISON. HE THEN JUMPS OFF OF THE POLE AND LAND 8 STORIES DOWN RUNNING TOWARD THE FRONT DOOR HE SUBDUED THE GUARDS AND WENT IN. THE SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN WITH SKISE WALKING THROUGH THE HALLWAYS)

 

"It is bigger then I really hope for, there is no way I can find them in time," Skise said now running through.

Soldiers appear coming from behind the walls shooting at Skise who use his bullet time to easily dodge the energy bullets. He put both of his hands at the right side like he is holding something and then thrust both palms forward shooting an energy beam. The beam travels through the hallway melting every soldier that comes in contact with it.

Skise walks in front of an open door seeing more soldiers getting ready. The soldiers see him and runs to him as he walks inside the room. Two soldiers is attacking him at the same time and he blocks them extremely easy. He does a right punch to the left soldier and spinning to do a back roundhouse thrust kick to the soldier on the right.

The other soldiers look at him as they hold their blasters. Skise enters bullet time and begin doing dozens of combos in a split second to five soldiers. He exits bullet time and all five soldiers fall down dead. He looks around and spots a weapon vault. His hands begin to glow as he fires a burst of energy at the vault.

The vault door falls outward and reveals a white room with a prototype weapon. He walks inside looking at the weapon case seeing several pieces of duel super assault blaster. He puts together the eight-piece super assault blaster within ten minutes. He then takes the sack of energy batteries and hooks it on the hip of his power suit.

"I forgot the fun of using projectiles weapon," Skise said walking with two assault blasters that his whole hand is inside that are hook up to his arms.

Skise runs out the room and down the corridors to find the others. He runs into hallways and rooms with multiply soldiers with at least 20 of them. With his two super assault blasters he runs in jumps or slides in shooting everyone instantly. Upon reaching the forth floor he enters a huge empty and slides down the wall sitting down reloading his blasters until hearing a rocket launcher.

He tilts his head up seeing a rocket heading toward him in bullet time. Right before impact Skise uses his speed to grab the rocket letting it short out. He puts the rocket on the ground and stands up hearing a giant mechanize robot coming out of a shadowed room.

"Now they putting a giant robot in prisons," Skise said throwing his arms to the side loading the new batteries, "its Showtime."

"Die intruder," the person inside the robot said.

"Human pilot, this should be interesting."

"My name is Hunso," the pilot said

"The name is Skise," Skise said watching the robot to reveals itself in the light.

"You are a Shozon."

"And you must be a Shozon also."

 

BOSS BATTLE - HUNSO (HUN-SO) - ONE OF ELITE SOLDIERS OF THE SHADOW EMPIRE THAT WAS PART OF THE NEW SHOZON PROJECT. HE IS THE BEST MECHANICAL PILOT OF THE EMPIRE AND BEST MECHANIC. HE HAVES THE POWER OF THE ICE ELEMENT WITH LIGHT BLUE ENERGY.

 

The robot is remarkable built with heavy firepower and high mobility. Skise smiles as Hunso fires a rocket at him that opens up unleashing dozens little rockets. Skise stands there firing his duel super assault at the multiple little rockets. Each rocket explodes getting close until one gets through impacting Skise.

The explosion knocks him back impacting the wall making a hole. The smoke clears revealing Skise having his head tilt down smiling with his eyes shadowed. He then gets out of the hole with pieces of the wall falls down to the ground. Hunso eyes narrow as he presses several buttons firing at Skise with six-barrel gatling gun.

Skise vanishes from the spot by his speed dodging the several hundred bullets. He then appears from the side but Hunso instantly reacts using a side weapon. Lasers on the right side begin moving randomly toward Skise melting anything that it touches. He bends his body in different ways barely dodging the lasers.

About a minute later Hunso realize that he is not getting nowhere with long distance weapons. He shuts down the lasers and quickly moves toward Skise who just finish dodging the last of the lasers. The robot extends the right arm and swings toward Skise. The impact causes him to fly toward his right going through pillars and impacting the wall again.

"Damn, he is piloting it like it is an extension of his of own body," Skise thought to himself.

Hunso reaches Skise quickly and grabs him from the wall. He then slowly pushes a toggle up crushing Skise in the robot's grip. Skise begins firing the duel blasters on both sides of the arm chewing the armor up. Within seconds the arm comes apart and Skise lands on the ground taking the hand off of him.

Skise dives between the robot's legs and turns around sliding back on his back. He begins firing the blasters all over and not hitting anything particular. He then stands up still firing the robot's back and it soon runs out of ammo. The robot smoothly pits around and unleash volleys of more missiles impact him. Skise puts up both arms up to cover himself as the missiles impact him and the wall behind.

 

(SCENE SWITCHES OUTSIDE SEEING ONE OF THE WALLS SUDDENLY EXPLODES SWITCHING TO THE 13 NOTICING THAT THE BUILDING IS SHAKING. THE SCENE THEN SLOWLY BLACKENS AND SWITCH BACK INSIDE THE SMOKEY ROOM)

 

Skise is standing on the edge of the floor as he puts down his arms with blood running down his forehead. The robot uses the other arm to grab Skise head again extending him out in the open. Hunso begins crushing Skise head once again but Skise throws his arms straight out to the side. The two-duel super assault blaster reloads itself within several seconds.

Blood to pour down Skise's neck as Hunso is slowly crushing it. Skise begins to smile even when his head is bleeding badly and his body relaxes and dangles in the open. He then begins firing the two blasters around the robot's legs on the ground. After a while the blasters runs out of ammo and both falls off of his arms.

"Nice try, but it didn't work," Hunso said, "its time to finish this."

Skise move his right arm over his right shoulder grabbing the dragon handle. The floor around the legs begins to crack and comes loose. Soon the floor around the legs breaks apart and the robot falls down outsides. Hunso begins pressing buttons and moving toggles to save himself but cant.

"Damn you!" Hunso yells.

Skise takes out his sword and smoothly slice the armor of the robot's arm. He then uses his left hand to grab the other half of the arm and launches himself up and over the robot. Skise lands on the building edge about a yard away from the old edge.

Hunso eyes change icy blue as the whole robot slowly changes into ice. The ice robot suddenly explodes sending pieces all over into different direction. Hunso appears in bullet time jumping each piece until landing on the highest ice block going straight up.

Skise puts his sword away and turns around going toward the exit. Skise suddenly stops as Hunso appears in the hole knelling on an ice part of his robot. Hunso jumps off of it and landing on the new ledge walking toward Skise.

"I see that you come back for more," Skise said turning around.

Hunso quickly punches Skise using his energy sending him through more pillars and rolling on the ground. Skise gets up onto his feet but Hunso appears punching him with his right and left continuously. After about a minute of doing multiple punching combos, he then kicks Skise into a wall.

Hunso uses his right energy punch attack but Skise grabs it canceling the effect. He then uses his right fist to punch Hunso in the stomach couple times not letting go of the right hand. Skise gets out of the hole and strikes Hunso again sending him close to the edge.

"You had much more better chance of defeating me if you stayed in that robots of yours," Skise said.

"I can beat you with my own two fist," Hunso said spitting out blood.

"Shozon, Death Sentence," Skise said slowly.

Skise runs up to Hunso but Hunso just slowly walks forward. Once Skise reaches Hunso he takes out his sword and spins around ducking. He swings his sword around and thrust it back on his left hip. They appear with Skise facing away from Hunso ducking forward as Hunso haves his arms extended out above Skise.

The blade begins to glow white as it went through Hunso stomach and out of his back. Hunso eyes change back to light blue as he smiles but the sword suddenly shot out an energy beam. Hunso body slowly vanishes in the light as he also slowly carries off outside. Skise stands up straight putting his sword back and exiting the room.

 

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADES IN WITH SKISE OPENING A DOOR AND THE 13 IS ABOUT TO ATTACK HIM)

 

"Damn, its only you," Zell said as Skise checks them out.

"Where's Lakeyna?" Skise asks them.

"She got taken by this one person that goes by Skine. We tried to stop him but we had no chance against this one person named Veon," Yuna said with her head tilt down.

"What does he want with Lakeyna?" Skise thought to himself walking around.

"We told you all we know and now how far are we from the fortress," Cloud said.

"About 3 hours," Skise slowly responds to Cloud.

"And, how much time we have?"

"…9 hours," Skise tilt his head down to shadow his eyes.

"We better get a move on," Squall said.

"Do you know where they took her?" Skise slowly said to them with his eyes still shadowed.

"They took her to the labs," Riona softly said.

"Skine is taking her to the labs…what does it means?" Skise said walking around again.

"What is the matter…you look worried?" Rikku asks him.

"No!" Skise suddenly yells out loud and runs out of the room.

"Something is up," Cloud said.

"We better follow if we want out," Zell said running out and being followed by the others.

 

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADES IN WITH SKISE APPEARING IN THE ROOM THAT HE FOUGHT HUNSO. THE OTHERS SLOWLY WALK IN THE ROOM SEEING SKISE AT THE EDGE OF A HOLE VIEWING OUTSIDE)

 

"What happen here?" Zell said whistling of the multiply damages.

"I fought one of the Neo Shozons," Skise said knelling on the edge.

"A Neo Shozon?" Cloud said not surprise.

"Yes a Neo Shozon, you fought one before. His name is Yulin," Skise said.

"I remember him," Tidus said.

"And I fought Volkano and Hunso who is part of the Neo Shozon."

"Who are these Neo Shozon?" Skise said.

"The Neo Shozons are soldiers of the Shadow Empire that volunteered to undergo the project. Lets just say that the Neo Shozon are just people with similar powers of mine but totally different."

"So you saying that the Shadow Empire go their own Shozon soldiers," Vincent said.

"Yes," Skise slowly said.

"Do we have a chance against them?" Irvine said.

"You might, it's a new breed but something is different about them," Skise responds.

"What are we going to do now?" Quistis said.

"You guys go to the Fortress but I need to go to the labs," Skise told them.

"Why are you going to the labs?" Rikku asks Skise.

"Skine is going to make Lakeyna into one of the Neo Shozon of her betrayal," Skise said looking outside.

"We will help you," Cloud said.

"No! You go to the fortress and besides you need all the time you have."

"Alright, lets go," Squall commands running out.

"Where is the lab?" Skise asks himself after everyone left looking at the empire.

"The labs are south, couple miles off but directly east of the fortress. I say that, you are 1 hour away by your Shozon speed," somebody said coming out from behind of one of the pillars.

"Who are you?" Skise said standing up.

"My name is Urbine and unlike the rest of my Neo Shozon comrades my objectives are different," Urbine said with black aura around him.

"You are all the same to me," Skise said.

"You better hurry if you want to save Lakeyna," Urbine slowly said.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Like I said I have different objectives."

Urbine waves his right hand to a bright spot and it slowly changes into black. He walks into it going through and disappears the same way he got in. Skise turns around looking outside toward the south and sees a high tech building off in the distance. He looks down seeing the ground 20 stories below seeing the others going southwest to the fortress.

Skise walks back slowly and then runs forward at full speed jumping off of the edge. He glides smoothly through the air and to the building south of the prison. At the last second he notice that he can't make it and immediately take out his sword. He thrust the blade in the building wall and with the sharp edge he instantly starts going down rapidly.

As he falls down the same speed as if he is free falling he tries to turn the blade. He turns the blade counter clockwise making him smoothly go to the right. With the angle and speed he reaches the edge and flies off into the air. He suddenly lands on a different building rolling roughly and finally stops face up looking at the dark clouds moving up and down.

 

(SCENE SLOWLY BLACKENS AND FADES IN WITH SKINE, DIEREN, VEON, AND LAKEYNA AT THE LABS)

 

"Put that traitor on the chair," Skine commands Veon pointing to the center chair with machinery around it.

"Yes sir," Veon slowly said placing the unconscious girl in the chair and strap her.

"Commence the procedure in one hour to welcome our guest," Skine said to the scientist in black coats.

"Who is our guest?" a crimson hair female said walking out of the shadows.

"It doesn't concern you Melicites," Dieren said to her.

"Aren't I part of the Neo Shozon, shouldn't I have the right to know who is coming so I can welcome our guest," Melicites slowly said smiling.

"His name is Skise," Urbine said walking out of the shadow with his black aura radiating around him unstable.

"His name sounds familiar but he seems a worthy challenge for me," she said walking out.

"Watch her and if she does remember who he is, kill her," Skine looks at Veon.

"Killing is what I do best," Veon said as his gray energy sparks around his body.

"What are you doing here Urbine?" Dieren orders Urbine.

"Just checking on the situation that's all," Urbine said disappearing in the shadows again.

"His Neo Shozon powers is different from all of ours and I don't trust him," Dieren said to Skine.

"He is not here to be trusted but it's not wise for us to push him too far," Skise said looking at Lakeyna.

 

(SCENE SWITCHES TO A DIFFERENT ROOM WITH MELICITES STANDING STILL IN THE CENTER OF A GIANT ROOM.)

 

"Why do I get the feeling I know this Skise character before when I never even seen him before," Melicites said.

"Don't do anything rational," Veon said appearing from the door that Melicites came out of.

"What do you mean by that?" Melicites questions Veon.

"You job is to kill him and not ask question on who he is," Veon said stopping at the door.

"Why do you think I want to ask him questions?"

"Because his name causing you to think," Veon said walking around.

"That's stupid."

"But true."

"Don't play with her mind before the upcoming match," Urbine said coming from the shadows from one of the side.

"Mind your own business," Veon said narrowing his eyes at him.

"Why should I, and I also thought Skine told you are suppose to watch her, not antagonize her."

"Like I said before, mind your own business," Veon narrow his eyes with energy radiating outside of his body similar to Urbine's.

"Your stupid little air trick won't work on me," Urbine said walking around.

"I wish it could so I can kill you on the spot," Veon said with his eyes turning gray.

"Keep wishing Veon, and Melicites…Skise haves Shozon powers too so don't underestimate him," Urbine said disappears into one of the shadows.

"Don't worry Urbine…I never lost a duel," Melicites said raising her right fist high.

"Don't get too confident. Volkano and Hunso already lost against him," Veon said walking away.

 

(THE SCENE SWITCHES BACK TO WHERE WE LEFT SKISE AT LYING DOWN ON THE ROOF OF A BUILDING)

 

Skise gets up looking at the building seeing a smooth curve by this sharp Murowsumasane. He then turns around running to the Labs in one hour away using his speed. No less then one hour later Skise appears in front of the lab and rush in without thinking. He appears in a room with multiple doors and a female walks out with a red jump suit.

 

BOSS BATTLE - MELICITES - ONE OF THE FEMALE VOLUNTEER OF THE NEO SHOZON PROJECT THAT THE SHADOW EMPIRE CONSTRUCTED. SHE IS THE SHADOW EMPIRE TOP ASSASSIN AND NEVER LET A VICTIM ESCAPE ALIVE. SHE HAVES THE ELEMENT OF MAGMA AND LAVA WITH A DARK CHRISOM ENERGY

 

She haves her head tilt down with her crimson color hair shielding her face. She then lifts her head and slowly moving her hair to the sides letting Skise see her face. Skise is speechless as Melicites smile evilly at him who haves his sunglasses on. They didn't just destroyed Teego they also made the residents into Shadows.

"You must be Skise the original Shozon that I am ordered to kill," Melicites said getting out a sword.

"So they even use females in the new Shozon Project," Skise said slowly stepping back.

"I wanted to perfect my assassin skills so I wanted the power to be the best, and now, I am the best."

 

(SCENE SLOWLY BLACKENS)