Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy IX-2 (The quest for peace) ❯ Introduction ( Epilogue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Final Fantasy 9 -2 (The quest for peace)
 
I don't own Final Fantasy 9, all of the characters, some plot, places, events are just only needed to my fanfiction, please don't sue me.
 
Characters:
Vivi Orunitia - (21) the black mage in the group searching for the kidnapped daughter of Garnet and Zidane. Still believes that he does not exist in the world of existence.
Eiko Carol - (18) the white mage turned into a summoner at the time of her praying to the eidolon wall, joins the quest for two reasons, for helping Zidane and for Vivi.
Sapphire Alexandrios - Tribal - (12) the daughter of Zidane and Garnet was been kidnapped and has its own abilities like she can summon like her mother and uses his father's bandit abilities, she is like Garnet but the only difference is that she is strong like her father Zidane.
Adelbert Steiner - (45) sworned to protect Garnet last 12 years but now he is now to protect Sapphire like he protects Garnet was now married to Beatrix.
Garnet Alexandrios - (28) The queen of Alexandria and again escaped and joined to the quest in search of her daughter.
Zidane Tribal - (29) The king of Alexanadria and has changed through the 12 years he had been short-tempered, ignorant but caring to his wife, his child and his friends.
Freya Crescent - Coral - (45) The new queen of the new Burmecia, she is now married to Amarant. She joins the quest even though she is old and not enough to fight but still, she aims to have peace in the whole world.
Amarant Coral - (48) The king of the new Burmecia, like the old times, he is cool and silent.
Quina Quen - The best cook at Alexandria, she is from the tribe of Qu. She joins in the quest because not only she wants the food, but also she missed to fight with enemies.
Beatrix Steiner - She is the wife of Adelbert Steiner and she holds the highest position in the military in Alexandria. She joins the quest of Vivi for the peace that she wants to acclaim before her death.
 
Introduction to the Situation of FF9-2
 
After twelve years of Final Fantasy 9, lot has changed, Garnet and Zidane ruled Alexandria, Regent Cid ruled Lindblum and a New Burmecia was ruled by Freya and Amarant. Burmecia was not right now a “Land of Eternal Rain” but it is now called the “Land of Hope and Peace” even it is rainy in Burmecia.
 
There is Peace at the ten years of service of Garnet and Zidane as the king and queen of Alexandria, they had only one Child… her name is Sapphire. She is a lively, cheerful 12-year old girl who likes to be with her mother.
 
Instances occur and leads to the war against the Ipsens… Ipsens are the people who doesn't like to be ruled under Alexandria nor Lindblum and wants to rebel and rule the whole world. They live at the forgotten continent near the Ipsen Castle and there is no more information about the Ipsens. There is war on the 11th year of ruling of Zidane and just like Alexandria, Burmecia and Lindblum, the Ipsen is now an empire.
 
Now, Princess Saphire Alexandrios - Tribal was now kidnapped by the Ipsen's and King Zidane was really mad and ordered soldiers to find her at all cost but Ipsen's resist. Four people sworned to help King Zidane to find his daughter. Vivi, Eiko, Steiner and Beatrix.
 
Zidane didn't join them because of two reasons… he must rule Alexandria on his own and he must take care of Garnet. Garnet again occur her disease of being not talk because of depression. Queen Garnet escaped Alexandria and joined the group to find her daughter even though it might ruin her life.
 
The second war had began and the Ipsen's defeated Alexandria. Many soldiers and townspeople died and injured during the war of the Ipsens. Beatrix was injured, Garnet was lonely and depressed and Zidane became mad.
 
How could Vivi, Eiko, Garnet and Steiner find Sapphire, what is the reason for such a war, how can Garnet can ever talk again and the people needs peace.
 
Join them in a journey called Final Fantasy 9 -2 (The quest for peace)