Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy IX-2 (The quest for peace) ❯ Borrowing Hilda Garde 4 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Final Fantasy 9 -2 (The quest for peace)
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Final Fantasy 9, all of the characters, some plot, places, events are just only needed to my fanfiction, please don't sue me.
 
 
Chapter 2
Borrowing Hilda Garde 4
 
 
Garnet knocked the door at the entrance, the soldier look up and it was surprised that it was the queen of Alexandria.
 
“Oh my highness, come in” the guard said.
 
“It is my gratitude” Garnet replied.
 
 
As they enter, there was peace and the people are inside because it is the… hunt festival. Monsters wondering the commercial district and the people were exited. The guard can't about it because of the participants so the four must enter the city without any escort form the guards and Garnet said:
 
“Please message this to my Uncle that were here”
 
“Understand my highness” replied the guard.
 
“I remembered the old times when I joined the hunt festival, I lost because Freya won in the hunt festival” Vivi said.
 
“Freya, she is always be a strong soldier of Burmecia as ever,…” Steiner said.
 
“Just this, we must escape all of the monsters wondering around the district then If we can't just fight on it.” Garnet added.
 
“That right, since we are not a contender in this Hunt Festival” Eiko said.
 
So, they must go to the aircab station where they could go to the castle. And then, they walk and escaped and walk and escaped until they had fought a Monster. So, Steiner uses his Chimhazzard ability to easily defeat the enemy. And they reached the aircab station so that they could go to the castle.
 
Unexpectedly, there was a grand entrance because Garnet noted that she was on flight going to Lindblum but after all, the people waited at the Ship-Cargo entrance of the castle. When they saw the queen and the others at there back, they already go to there way, and bowed, and a bombastic sound occur, trumpets screaming for the visit of Queen, suddenly Regent Cid welcomed for Garnet and make their way to the Castle, they went to the Third Floor and talk about borrowing the Hilda Grade.
 
“Uncle, did the Ipsens stole the Hilda Garde 3?” Garnet was to be asked with confusion on her head.
 
“Yes, I didn't expect that one of my comrades stole it” Cid answered.
 
“Who could it be?” Garnet asked again.
 
“He was Erin.” answered again by Cid
 
“What! Erin, My Goodness!” Garnet was surprised to hear his Uncle's answer.
 
“Don't be so sad, my little Baby, how about a drink first.” Cid asked Garnet for just refreshment for that she could be calm.
 
“No thanks but what now…” Garnet said.
 
“Well my little Baby…, I made a new Hilda Garde that can land into deserts and could fly up to a hundred feet higher than Hilda Garde 3 but it is under construction.” Cid said.
 
“How many days for the construction of that Hilda Garde?” Garnet said.
 
“Maybe give me a day or two.” Cid answered.
 
“Can you make it faster enough in the construction?” Garnet said.
 
“I can't promise” Cid said.
 
“By the way, it is now the announcement of the winners in the hunt festival, are you interested?” said Cid.
 
“Sure” Vivi said.
 
“I am interested too…” Eiko suddenly said.
 
 
Then the two come down at the guest room to know who the winner in that festival is. They use the elevator and walked through a hallway then they entered the guest room.
 
“The winner of the hunt festival is…” the host said.
 
The people were nervous until… at the further part…
 
“The unbeatable Queen of the New Burmecia, Queen Freya”
 
“Freya!” Vivi shouted and cheered at Freya.
 
Freya won and she is still powerful as ever, then Vivi and Eiko met Freya. She was now as old as Steiner but still she is powerful yet she is original at her techniques in fighting. She is famous because she uses her jump ability to fight her enemies but when an enemy was to powerful, she just uses her Dragon Breath ability for her fast winning. She won an add-on Rebirth Ring as she always chooses between an Add-on or a Gil and a tetra master Card Game.
 
“Hi Vivi, Hi Eiko, you two had grown up and then look at you, you're still cute as ever, Vivi, Eiko you're beautiful young lady right now.” Freya greeted them as she was happy.
 
“You're so great after 12 years,… Wow.” said Vivi
 
“Thanks.” said Freya
 
“You're not acting as casual as ever even you're the Queen of the new Burmecia.” Eiko jokingly said it to Freya.
 
“I am just being on myself” said Freya.
 
“Can we talk outside the bar at the Commercial district?, It's my treat don't worry.” Freya invited the two.
 
“Sure” said Vivi
 
“How about you young lady?” Freya asking
 
“Ok” said Eiko.
 
 
The three went to the bar at the commercial district, they talked a lot including their lives after defeating Kuja, Vivi's existence, Eiko's loneliness, Freya's ruling to Burmecia and to the other people involved in joining the Memoria quest. Until…Steiner running haggardly finding the two and as he enters to the door of the bar in the commercial district and said:
 
“Something bad happened to Burmecia”
 
The three reacted on Steiner's news and…
 
 
End of Chapter 2
 
 
What happened to Burmecia? Can be the Hilda Garde 4 be finished on time they have to save Sapphire?
 
 
You can answer these questions after you have read my Chapter 3 entitled “The land Of Hope and Peace was devastated”
 
 
Thanks for reading!!!
Please review for any comments and suggestions…
 
- Carbuncle13