Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy Ondole ❯ Chapter 1; At the gates of hell part II ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Final Fantasy Ondole

Chapter 1; At the gates of hell

Part II

...These ghosts I keep inside
shards of glass in my veins....

Roui sat up her tunic slightly rode up her thighs as she shifted her position to a higher posture, she crossed her legs tightly. "Before we sign the treaty you must grant me one wish and abide by the rules of my people." Leaning forward she glared at yolando making sure she had her full attention. "You must duel with the highest ranking maister" Roui continued. Ramirez stepped out from behind the queens thrown it seemed he had been waiting for his queue for a while. Ramirez was in his mid twenties and was quiet handsome even though his face had been 'kissed' by a blade at one point a scar across his left eye was a reminder of a careless battle. His yellow eyes glowed and where slanted like those of a cat. His hair Dark red as if made of fine woven blood trailed down his back till his knees. Yolando watched his movements careful as he glided down the stairs gracefully. He grinned at her smugly at her as he let his wings open behind him in full beauty as if he was a peacock. The blood red colour of the scales was deep red and gave straight away that he was part of the last remaining sect of the blood rune lineage of dragoons. He smile winded and he winked as he realised yolando was staring at him longer then seemed normal, Blushing she looked to the floor just catching a glimpse at his black Japanese style uniform if anything she was enticed by his wings but it would have been rude to say that to him.
"Let the games begin" Roui Laughed clapping her hands in amusement like a child with a new toy. Ramirez bowed to Roui then to Yolando, leaning little closer he whispered you "supposed to do the same", Looking up Yolando smiled weakly "oh sorry" copying the bow. A circle raced around yolando making the ground under move slightly as white light engulfed her when it finally died she was wearing new clean clothes much like reverie.
"Much better, less of the street urchin look" Ramirez teased.
"Ladies first" he continued offering the first move to yolando as she started to charter up her spells. All he need was one attack and then it would be over, he sniggered why not let him self enjoy the match a little before it was over it wouldn't disrupt his plans in any way.
"No holding back…Fine" Yolando reached deep in to her sleeve and bout out a bit of parchment with symbols throwing it slightly in front of her it levitated there till it ripped its self up as she started to chant. The pieces of paper turned to blood and started to swirl in front of yolando as her chants turned in to screams.
"Darkness upon darkness Bringer of chaos Ender of world's head my words give me power from beyond this world and the next, so I can Destroy all that stands in our way... NATAKU BLADE!!" Dark red light emulated from Yolando giving her an eerie glow as it joined with the swirling blood, roaring to life it shot at Ramirez the front in shape of a dragon as rammed into him exploding into clouds of smoke. The blast had only knocked him back a few feet; while the smoke was clearing he reached to his chest his face twitched a little slightly. Two of his ribs where broken. No matter he thought. Smiling he wiped the trickle of blood from his mouth "My turn" he laughed bitterly.
Yolando ha by this time slumped to the floor shocked, she had put everything into that attack the Nataku blade was a gift from the Gods them selves, it had destroyed armies brought villages to burning rubble, but had caused nothing but a scratch on this man, and that scared her.
With all her might she pushed her self off the floor it was stupid just sitting there it just shouted "sitting duck", standing duck sounded much better right now.
Ramirez Closed his eyes he need to concentrate for this spell, finally the Day had arrived. Slowly he started to move his hands in a dream like pattern as he concentrated harder muttering the beginning of the spell in old Rune. As he was finishing a green mist of energy formed when it was finished he opened his eyes, they where pitch black consumed with evil. Laughing he shouted the only word yolando could make out.
"Chibification"
The Green mist encircled Yolando making her cough and splutter; it was useless trying to hold her breath, her lungs filled with the mist slowly drowning her. Starting to panic she lunged for the air throwing a ball of light from each hand. One White and one black both took to the air and flew out of the window. If any one had noticed they would have thought it was merely part of the show. Yolando dropped the floor in overpowering pain as every bone in her body broken and started to reform, blood dripped from her mouth from biting the inside of her mouth to stop her self from screaming, till the pain became unbearable and she collapsed on the floor. It was done for second he body glowed a light green and faded, Ramirez grinned admiring the child like girl on the floor, the spell had worked he had the felt the pain and fed off it to make it even stronger. Roui and the rest of the audience were oblivious to what had truly happened.
"Is that it" Roui voice echoed around the room not impressed by the short battle, they had seen nothing but lights.