Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy XX ❯ The End ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Final Fantasy XX
 
Chapter 1
 
Have you ever heard the sound of your best friend being repeatedly shot, the thud of his body on the cold hard ground, and the ever-haunting sound of his last breath? It hurts. Especially when your the one who killed him. My name is Chaos, and i'm a vampire with a death wish. Normally I wouldn't lift a finger to help a human in need, but three days ago that all changed. I was passing through some town when I heard a scream for help. I feel compelled to help this poor human. I raced through the streets, following the screams. I came to an alleyway where I saw a young woman about to be "handled" by a large thug. My eyes burned with hatred as I approached this foul escuse for a human."Hey asshole! You have 10 seconds."Fuck you, ya vampyric son of a bitch"...10." The moment the word passed my lips, the thug burst into flames. Soon enough the pervert was a pile of ash and charred bones."Hellooo. What would your name be, sexy lady?"SLAP!!!"Owwww. What was that for?" For being an asshole. And my name is Rose."
 
 
The dead man gang, 3000 gil dead or alive, I like dead. I dont know much about them but I do know one mistake they did somethin to get me on the job. So weak these humans but the dead man gang uses some kind of drug that makes your body stronger, more..... dead then alive. This is the frist job i was caught they knew, they knew everything about my wings,my sword my power but they didnt know about Phoenix and Dragoon. (let me point out the guns. P.D are very souped up hand guns about 12 inches long and fire just about everythin that comes to mind) It was so easy breaking out then the real fun began. Blood everywhere they didnt even know what hit them the big guys the bosses, I have a way of dealing with them. I hang them by thier feet and skin them every last part blood and skin every where but whats hanging, whats left
is like ripping the skin off a man and keepin everything else the eyes and what-not, the last one a new guy just put in normally Id let him go but they snapped my wings."Who the hell are you?!?" said the noob. Suddenly I emerged behind the noob."Im Leon, and your fucked."before he could turn around...... lets just say he lost his marbles.
 
3 days left, Leon....
You cannot stop it....
You will survive and everyone will be dead....
You will be all alone..........
 
 
Chaos walks outside the warehouse that he and Rose were staying in. Among the stars, Chaos sees a tiny red star, growing bigger by the second."Wait a minuite.... OH FUCK!" Chaos runs inside and bolts towards Rose."Chaos, what are you doing now?" ROSE GET DOWN!" Chaos takles Rose to the ground.
 
Menwhile in the city, Leon exits a building and looks strait up. " You have got to be fuckin kidding me...."