Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ forgoten love ❯ the kid in the lab coat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me: Hey every one! This is my other fanfic I never got posted! And yes it’s…YAOI! I found a way to make this a little easier to read because the first time I posted it was one big block now look!! I’m going to do it to all the ones I didn't do it to before so enjoy hopefully this works but if it doesn’t o well!! And BTW my spell cheek doesn’t like me to much and I can't spell worth a shit and no more complaints about it!!! I do like constructive criticism but I can’t even pass a spelling test so I don’t need people telling me how shity my spelling is because I already know is sucks but I’m working on it P.S if you do not like the fact I suck plz keep the comment to yourself I already have low self esteem as it is ... hehehe (mom if you read this PLZ don't kill me!!). O and if you want to see my Vincent slide show fallow the link ^. ^ I have 11 now! YAY!
YouTube - vampierdevillover's Channel

Aion: just get on with it!
Me: you hush or I’ll make your heir pink!!
Aion: *covers heir and shrinks into a corner.*
Chrono: vampire-san you didn’t have to be that mean.
Me: I know but it’s just fun ^. ^ !
Eion: *knells beside Aion and hugs him*
Me: get a room!
Aion, Eion: *BLUSH!*
Me, Chrono: hahahahaha
Me: eney way I do not own final fantasy 7 I wish I did though then I could finally remake it! And I really don’t know if eney chaos will talk so… eney way here you go. P.S. I make Lucretia a bitch in this so sorry to all her fans I actually like her but yay Chrono needs to be in Vincent’s past somewhere. and THANK YOU WINTERSWIRLS FOR TELLING ME HOW TO SPELL HER NAME!!...see I can be nice at times…
><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><>
The boy in the lab coat
A blurry picture came into view, a boy with silver ankle long heir with blood red streaks and silver eyes in a lab coat came into view next, then slowly the lab. The boy was no older than 18. He was working feverishly on the computers around him so much it was a wonder the keys didn’t melt. The boy started to speak “damn it what am I missing!?” the boys eyes were perplex he turned “I promised ______ I would _____ you control_____, _______ I’m so sorry!”
Vincent woke with a jolt what was that? He wondered as he looked around his room in the seventh heaven. He glanced at his phone sitting on the table next to him. Ten o’clock! I never sleep this late. He thought as he got off his bed changed then grabbed his cell phone, and walked down stairs were tifa and yuffie were in the kitchen wile cloud cleaned tables and cid, berret, and Nanaki sitting and , in Nanaki's case, lying at the bar counter. “Hey there ya finally got the hell up!” Cid said looking at Vincent with a cigarette in his mouth. When Yuffie sees him smoking agene he’s dead Vincent thought “morning Vince were ya been? Ya never sleep this late before.” Barret said Vincent jus shook his head, taking his normal place leaning on the wall. “Are you alright my friend?” Nanaki asked looking at Vincent who just nodded yes, normal Vincent behavior “hey Vince want eney thing?” Yuffie asked coming out of the kitchen covered in, what Vincent gusseted, flower blotches. Vincent agene just shook his head no. “Ok” yuffie said then turned and walked over to cid and started to scold him on his smoking habit agene. Yuffie and Cid had, some how, gotten together a month ago and had been going seedy but every, except yuffie, knew that cid was going to pop the question soon. Cloud looked at Vincent as if he could see he was lying. And in a way he could. Because cloud and Vincent had been experiments fore hojo they could understand each other, Cloud understood Vincent so well he started to act like an older brother to him, even though Vincent was much older. “Vincent your lying something’s wrong.” Cloud said as Tifa came out to see what was taking Yuffie so long. Ever one looked at Cloud then Vincent. “It’s none of you concern.” Vincent said in his monotone voice. “Vincent it is our concern, we are all family and family share problems.” Yuffie said looking at Vincent, concern evident in her eyes. “I don’t even understand it myself.” Vincent said giving in a little “well then tell us. Maybe we can help.” Tifa suggested, Vincent looked at them with eyes that felt like they were burning into your soul, and then sighed “it was a dream that’s all.” Vincent said trying to covens them that it was nothing… it didn’t work. Yuffie put her hands on her hips and said “Vincent Valentine you need to tell us what the hell is wrong so we can help you!” Vincent was slightly surprised she had used he last name and cursed note to self: stop letting Yuffie hang around Cid to much. “Fine” Vincent said and he told them about the dream. “So who was the kid?” Cid asked “that’s what I don’t know.” Vincent answered “you have no clue that this kid is at all?” Barret asked Vincent shook his head no “well he had silver heir and eyes right? So how long was it and was there anything ells unusual about him?” Tifa asked, Vincent thought about it a moment then he realized something. “His eyes had the glow of mako in them.” Vincent told them “are you sure?” asked yuffie “yes I am the only difference from his eyes and a normal person infused with mako was that his were silver instead of blue green. They also had the glow of something ells…” Vincent trailed off unable to name what the seconded glow in kids’ eyes was “Umm… what about his heir length?” Yuffie asked “ankle long with blood red streaks.” Vincent said suddenly remembering the streaks “well that’s weird.” cid said “so how can we figure out who this kid is or was?” asked Cloud “well since reeve is part of the WRO we could use there resources to look for him.” said Tifa “that might work but reeve is gone tell next Monday remember.” Said Cid “o yeah I forgot about that. Guess that means we wait.” Said tifa and that’s what they did they waited.
<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><<& gt;><><><><><><
Me: what you guys think!? You better review or I’ll send my chaos on you!
My chaos-Integra: and I would enjoy it to *sick grin*