Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Glass Tower ❯ Introduction ( Chapter -1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Introduction
 
What you'll see here is a long term drabble project. Inspired by my beta reader, Sterling, who also compiled a list of prompts for me to work with, I am performing a little writing experiment. Each week I will randomly choose four themes and write a drabble inspired by each one. I am also limiting myself to no more than 1500 words for each story, though I'm shooting for much shorter if possible. There are 35 themes in all, though I doubt they will all appear in this collection.
 
Since my current fandom fixation is FF7, the project is generally constrained to that fandom. However, I've been seeing a very strong pattern lately in that many of the drabbles have been highly Shinra-centric. I suppose this will come to no surprise for those of you already familiar with my writing for the fandom. While quite a few of these offerings do revolve around my ongoing fixation with the Renoru (RufusxReno) relationship, I did not limit myself to such subject matter. You will find character driven and Turks-centric pieces as well. Naturally, the high rating is to account for my inability to ignore the lure of erotica for long.
 
These drabbles are not compiled in any given order, other than that which I wrote them in. They follow the established canon of FF7's universe, aside from the shippy bits (yes, even I can admit that I cannot canonically prove that Rufus and Reno are or ever have been in any kind of relationship) and some of my own personal fanon.
 
Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. They belong to Square/Enix and were created by Nomura.
 
 
 
~Glass Tower~