Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Guardian Mog ❯ Guardian Mog ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Mog, what's happening to you?"

Eiko…

What drew me to you, little summoner girl?

"Mog?!"

I am not Mog, Eiko.

Why should it be your fate to wield the most powerful Holy Eidolon of all, Eiko Carol?

I, the one Kuja seeks, the one who can crush Alexander beneath my feet?

I will tell you, Eiko Carol, I will tell you.

You are the One, little Summoner girl, the One destined, just as the thief is destined to save the world and the mage is destined to stop one day, you are destined to become the Holy Summoner, Eiko Carol.

Eiko, I wanted to be with you always, so I became Mog.

You have the special soul that draws us toward you, little one. Your bright, childish innocence, tempered with the flames of adult experience, you are the only one who can ever carry us in your blood.

You are more powerful in your own right than the summoner Princess could ever be.

You are holy, little one. Why do you think you can cast my own magic and no one else can?

I'll always watch over you. Kupo!

I became Mog till the time was right, Eiko. Two of us hid ourselves until the time was right for you to call us.

Fenrir was your guardian Eidolon; I was your Guardian Mog.

Now little girl, it's time for you to learn.

The little moogle's body flared with bright white, stretching and shifting, until finally, it released the mighty power within.

Zorn and Thorn prepared to attack.

Eiko! Use Terra Homing, kupo!

"O-okay!"

And I, Madeen, am revealed in my true power.

Before I vanish, for I can turn to mortal flesh but once, one paw unclenches to reveal the tiny pink ribbon that nestles in my soft white fur.

I will reside here, Eiko, until you let me into your heart once more.

Then your little Guardian Mog will always stay with you.