Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Preveiw~

A 19 y/o stares out over a lush field. Ribbons trailing from her body and shredded black leather pants.

"I don't really like putting things in first person POV, so this is gonna be in third person. Plus, with where I am now, I have access to what the others were thinking during the journey. It's kinda interesting, and really weird, as well as TMI! I was one of those who'd dream, but always thought 'It could never happen to me,' ya know? And, here I am. Right here. At the end of my journey."

"Heh, anyways, I'm Leslie, the sarcastic, blunt, Doll Maker of the Crossroads..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh no!" A tiny figure dashed around, trying to avoid the falling meteors.

"What the Jodash did you do ya!" A red-haired man shouted, curved over the form of a brunette protectively.

"Fuckin' Spira if I know!" The first figure shouted.

"Well stop it!"

"Freeze!"

~Pauses on the image of the perpetrator, a tiny 5'3" woman with wavy red-black hair in a ponytail on the top-right of her head and small, black-framed, red-tinted prescription glasses over dark reddish-brown eyes, one winking at the camera. A wicked smirk on her face.~

Okay, hey, it's me, my name's Leslie, Leslie-Ann Cho. 19 y/o chronic smoker, drinker, writer, reader, drawer, singer, dancer, dreamer, analytical, gameplayer extrordinare with my own soundtrack to life and a habit of randomly breaking out in song and dance. How does that land me as the creator of all this chaos? Heh, all too easily.

Hmph, I
maybe on the side of good, but I've always been particularly fond of two things... Vengence, and Chaos. Anyway, better get back to the story, I think they might lynch me if I don't...

"All right, you can go again."

~Unfreeze~

Leslie steps out from under a ledge and snags a, rather odd-looking, pair of black and red Ribbon Dancer ribbons, Silke and Shadow carved into the six inch long iron hilted silver rods. She twirled them a bit and then spun in a circle. "Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of using Dispel."

The blonde who'd been dashing around fell to the ground in relief. "Oh thank you Rusa, thank you, thank you."

Leslie crouched by the blonde heap. "Home ain't got nothin' to do with it babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Never thought I'd actually do this but... Heh