Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ In Their Own World ❯ POV 4-A Caring Beauty ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In Their Own World

POV 4- A Caring Beauty

By sky_princess

Note: This is a Tifa POV. Got it?

A Caring Beauty

This is it.

This is the day that everybody has been waiting for.

This might be the last time I'll ever be with Cloud.

Who knows?

I glance at Cloud who is beside me with overwhelming hate shown across his face.

I sigh and turn toward him.

"Cloud?" He turns with a bit of a surprised face to me.

"I just want to say that if this is the end, I'm going to miss you."

A tear slipped out of the corner of my eye and his face softened.

"I'm going to miss you a lot too, Tifa."

The young ex-SOLDIER smiled gently and stepped toward her.

I sniffed and he gathered me up in his arm.

We embraced hard and turned to the face our enemy.

Fear evaporated from me,

And I stood bravely with my powerful gloves in a fighting stance.

Yuffie's cry was heard and we advanced.

Sephiroth seemed calm but as he raised his Masamune, he looked regretful?

I pitied him at that moment and I concentrated harder on hitting my target.

I'll miss you so much, Cloud and everybody.

Yuffie. I smiled at how young and how spirited she was as she always stole someone's materia.

Vincent. Always the silent one and noticing throughout the months his attraction to Yuffie.

Cid. Swearing everyday and Yuffie learning from them.

Barrett. So tough but softhearted to his Marlene. Such a sweet girl she is too.

Most of all, Cloud.

Three simple words I long to say to him.

Wishing he could return those words.

Maybe later I could say it.

I laughed lightly.

Yes, later.

Author's note: Well, I don't want to make a bad ending and it really isn't! She actually did say 'I love you' to him and he returned it. >sniff< That's so sweet! >sniff< Anyway, this was a Tifa POV and it had a Tifa/Cloud pairing. Ok, I can't choose on something. Could you help? I need to know if there are any more pairings left? I know there's Cid/Shera and I might do that. I'm kinda stuck on Cid since he does a lot of cussing and stuff but I'll do it for the Cid fans! ^_^ Please review and have a nice day!

P.S. I'm not a total Tifa fan and I know I named the title, 'A Caring Beauty'. I named it that because I think she is pretty! Yuffie is my favorite character though. 9_9, ^_^