Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ In This Life ❯ Leo and Orion's Dilemma ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: Leo and Orion's Dilemma

After science class Erin and Leo walked together to Math class. Little was said between the two for a few minutes until Erin broke the silent gap between them.

"You don't halfta fight Draco, Leo…" She stated. This caught Leo completely off guard and he jumped.

"Umm…ehehehe what?" He asked, pretending he didn't know what she was talking about. Erin sighed.

"Oh c'mon!" She replied. "You're too overprotective!! It's not like we're going out, which, by the way, Draco asked me today."

"He asked you to go out with him?! WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Leo replied frantically. Erin smacked her forehead.

"No!!" She screamed. This caused some people to stare at them. Erin just ignored them and continued speaking. "He asked if you and me were going out."

"We're going out?" Leo asked, sounding clueless. Erin started growling.

"OH NEVERMIND!" She screamed. Then Adrian walked by. "Hey Adrian, save me from this pathetic excuse for a human!" Erin pleaded. Adrian shrugged.

"Get lost, monkey tail!!" Adrian threatened, swatting Leo across the head. Leo went running off like a cat who just got yelled at. "So what's new Erin?"

"Oh, nothing much." Erin replied. "Leo's too protective over me though…GUESS WHO I SAT BY IN SCIENCE THIS MORNING?!" Adrian giggled a bit because of Erin's slight A.D.D moment.

"Who?"

"Draco Felton." Erin announced proudly. Adrian's eyes immediately grew, as Erin continued with her 'fascinating' story.

Leo continued wandering down the hall aimlessly until he heard the voice of Aiko running up to him.

"Oooooh, it's the new love person!" Leo joked when Aiko arrived and walked beside him.

"Not funny." Aiko simply replied. Leo stuck his tongue out at her. "And for your information, I have no idea what you're talking about!!"

"Well does the name Cleo Jecht ring a bell?" Leo asked. Aiko growled at him and continued running down the hall as Leo laughed.


"RETARD!!" Orion's voice called out. He came running up behind Leo but couldn't stop and soon he clashed into Leo's back and Leo went flying and fell face flat on the ground.

"What's the big deal, Orion!?" Leo screamed halfway down the hall. Orion laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head. He went running up to Leo.

"GUESS WHAT?" Orion asked. "I decided that our band is going to perform at the school dance next week." He announced, holding up a piece of paper. Leo snatched it out of Orion's hand and scanned the confirmation paper with his eyes.

"Does Erin know about this yet?" Leo asked. Orion nodded, but he knew he was lying. "Well I guess so-WAIT! This is next Friday!!" Leo suddenly shrieked. Orion nodded proudly. "NO! NO, no, no, no!! BAD Orion!"

"Why?" Orion asked, feeling crushed.

"We're playing at the Punk show next Friday!" Leo replied.

"We are? Uhh…Leo? 1) We're NOT a punk band, 2) We're both way too scared to go there at all, only Erin would end up going, and 3) WHEN DID YOU TELL ME AND ERIN ABOUT THIS?!"

"Well…umm…I didn't." Leo said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Why do we halfta go?" Orion whined.

"Cause I told April we were performing there…" Leo admitted.

"YOU WHAT?!" Orion screamed. "Leo!! We can't!! We'll get beat up within five minutes!! You know how many creeps go to those things?" Leo rolled his eyes.

"You're just a whimp." He stated, continuing down the hall. Orion ran after him.

"Yeah…but…well so are you!" He shot back. "Think about us for a change and get your mind off April!!" Leo just sighed. They finally arrived in Math class with their teacher, Mrs Calculatrice. Right when they got into the room the bell rang.

"LEO AND ORION SIT DOWN!!" Mrs Calculatrice screamed. The two immediately ran to a table right in front of Erin and Juliet. "Now class, get out the 250 questions I gave you for homework yesterday." Everyone obediently got their homework out, except for Orion. Once the teacher passed the table she asked Orion where his homework was.

"Uhh….Leo ate it." Orion said. Mrs Calculatrice shook her head and gritted her teeth and continued checking other people's work. Leo and Orion turned to talk to Juliet and Erin.

"Leo ate it?" Juliet asked confused. "You're slipping my friend." Orion shrugged.

"So uhh Erin…" Leo said. "Next week I kinda sorta got us booked for playing at the Punk Show on Friday." Leo brought up a bit quietly.

"Huh?" Erin went. "Speak louder!!"

"I sorta got us playing at the Punk Show next Friday." Leo repeated.

"WHAT?!" Erin screamed. "WHY?!"

"I dunno-"

"He was trying to impress April!" Orion blurted out. Leo whacked him over the back of his head.

"LEO!" Erin screamed, shaking up the room. Leo ducked his head and covered it with his arms to block any future hits or sucker punches. "Did you at least confirm with the managers and stuff that we're gonna be playin' there?"

"Um, no?" Leo replied. "I halfta do stuff like that? WELL Orion got us signed up to the school dance…ON THE SAME NIGHT!" Erin lay her head on the desk on top of her arms.

"I don't even know WHY I'm in a band with you two." Erin replied as Juliet rubbed her back in comfort, but was actually laughing.

"Well I did my research." Orion bragged, poking his paper of consent at Erin's arm. Erin grabbed it and took a look at it.

"Orion, you need to get the principle to sign it." Juliet noted, scanning the paper over Erin's shoulder. "And the due date was yesterday."

"WHAT!?" Orion screamed.

"ORION BE QUIET!" Mrs Calculatrice screamed from the other side of the class room. Just then, Aiko came running into the classroom.

"Uhh sorry I'm late…" She said, sitting in a seat beside Liz. She immediately pulled out her homework and the teacher checked it.

"Good job, Himayo." Mrs Calculatrice said as Aiko let out an angel smile. Leo looked sick.

"So Aiko, have fun copying it out of the back of the book?" Leo screamed across the classroom.

"LEO SHHH!!" Aiko screamed. Luckily, the teacher didn't hear them. Leo shrugged and turned back to Erin and Juliet, who had a piece of paper going back and they both had mischievous looks on their faces. Leo rolled his eyes.

"So it seems we ARE gonna be doing the Punk Show." He brought up, just to rub into Orion's face.

"Don't talk too soon." Erin said, still looking mischievous and writing a note. "I decided I wanna go to the dance."

"Yeah baby, she's my date!" Juliet joked. Erin laughed as Leo and Orion looked nervously at each other and turned around.

"Okay class, time to write some notes!" Mrs Calculatrice announced. There was a slight groan in the class. Ah, the sound of mourning children, what more can you ask for? She started writing on the board. "Oops, erase that, that's the wrong one."

"Darn it." Adrian said out loud. "I'm using a pen…" Mrs Calculatrice kept writing, but after about a minute she pressed too hard and the chalk piece snapped right in half and she turned around and faced the class.

"WHY DON'T YOU EVER COME TO CLASS WITH PENCILS?!" She suddenly screamed. The class looked at her blankly, as her face turned red with fury and a vein popped out of her neck. Then her cell phone rang. "Oops, sorry class I gotta take this call!" She said pulling out her phone and running out into the hallway happily.

"Talk about a split personality." Juliet concluded. The other three nodded in agreement and the whole class continued talking for the rest of the period because Mrs Calculatrice never came back.

Strider's Note: Hey everyone, here's the next chapter! Hope ur happy nikki :P haha and you guys just KNOW what teacher I'm talkin' about….well those of u that go to skool with me. Haha. Well I was gonna write a longer chapter, but CERTAIN UNNAMED PEOPLE wants me to poste it. Lol. Plus I gotta watch The Hobbit for my essay thingy. So I MIGHT post another chapter after that. Or I might work on My Immortal but who knows. Wow this is one long note! Hope u liked the chapter! C ya later!

PS - I donno if this chapter had much of a point, but then again DOES THIS STORY?? Lol. It will eventually (I hope) BYEBYE