Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Iris's Story ❯ The Past ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Iris"No! Don't take my children!" Ilfana Screamed and squirmed violelently as Dr. Gast held her back. Hojo gave sort of an evil smirk looking to Ilfana. "Oh don't worry, these children shall be in good hands" Gun shots were heard in the distance as the children were taken away, along with a diary that Ilfana had wrote about the children. He would begin to read from it "Today was possibly the best day of my life. I got to take my two lovely girls home..They both look so beautiful..the one with green eyes I shall call Aeris, and the one with blue eyes I shall call Iris" Hojo would give a big smile "Aeris, and Iris huh..Don't worry, you guys shall be in good hands with me..
~~~~~~~~~7 Years Later~~~~~~~~~
"Momma! Can I go outside and play with Aeris?" The girl with long light brown hair put in a braid tied up in a light blue bow would look to her mother pleadingly. Lily gave a smile to her daughter and stroked her hair. "Finish your lunch first dear" The little girl would shove her sandwhich in her mouth and smile to her mother. She ran outside and was greeted by the little girl with her long light brown hair put up in a braid tied in a pink bow. She grabbed Iris's hand and ran to the field that was covered in beautiful flowers Both of the girls giggled as they fell onto their backs on the field, a bunch of flower pettles flew around them. Iris took in a small deep breath looking at the sky. A sort of deep voice emerged from all the flower petals flying around. "My, my, what beauty you two girls have..you guys seem to make this field look ugly." Iris Sat up and Looked at the man a little older then them with black poofy hair and sort of silver eyes with a grin that went from ear to ear. "Zack! What are you doing here" Aeris said surprisingly. Zack would plop his butt right down infront of them and lean back on his hands looking to the sky. "I heard your voice Aeris, I never knew you had a sister." Aeris looked to Iris and smiled. "Oh no, she's not my sister..She's my best friend.. you know the whole deal, two different mothers and everything." Zack would tilt his head as he studied both of the girls. "Really, it's kinda hard to tell, you guys almost look like twins, except for the eyes, Well it doesn't matter, your both beautiful." His eyes would seem to sparkle as Iris Blushed and gave a small smile to the man. Zack would wrap his arms around Iris and give her a big hug. "Well this is how I introduce myself to a beautiful woman. My names Zack, And what is your name?" He would let go as Iris's face was completely red. "Oh it's nice to meet you Zack! My name is umm.." With that thought she had suddenly forgot her name and would become even more embaressed. "My name is Aeris! No I mean Iris..oh dear" Zack gave a small chuckle and looked at Iris. "You know, your pretty cute when your embaressed."Off in the distance there was a loud bang as Zack stood up. "You two wait here, i shall go check to see what that noise was. He ran out of the field as Elmyra would come running to the children. "Mommy, what are you doing here?" Aeris would ask. Elmyra grabbed both of their hands and pulled them into her arms running back to the village bringing them in her house opening a door to the cellar. "You two, hide down here and don't make a sound." She would shut the cellar as the two girls would embrace eachother in a hug whispering. "I wonder if mommy is ok..And Zack too" Asked Iris. Aeris would smile and nod her head. "Don't worry, i'm sure they're fine." Above ground there was some yelling from a man. Aeris and Iris were trying to listen. "Where are the ancients!" The man would ask. Elmyra Paused and looked at him coldly in the eyes. "I told you, I have no idea what ancients you speak of!" The man would give a smirk to her. "Am i going to have to kill you, like that woman lily who tried to resist me?" Iris's eyes widened as tears streamed down her cheeks. Aeris put her hand over Iris's mouth to keep her from screaming. Elmyra would stomp her foot and look at the man. "Hojo! How could you..Lily has nothing to do with this at all!" Hojo would take his hand and smack Elmyra across the face with a growl. If you don't come up with two ancient girls, by tonight, you will end up..just like that other woman." Hojo turned around and slammed the door closed a rather large journal falling out of his pocket of his coat. Elmyra picked it up and went to the cellar of the two girls who were shaking in fear. The woman would cuddle them and put them down grabbing a large suitcase putting clothes and other things in it. "Girls, we are leaving, never coming back." She picked both of the children up in her arms as Iris was crying laying her head on Elmyra's shoulder. "Momma..I shall find Whoever did this to you some day.." Iris would close her eyes as Elmyra ran as quickly as she could to try and help the children have a future.