Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of the Final Materia ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

 

 

Shukera gazed at him silently for a moment. Finally, she spoke, breaking the silence that settled between them. "If Shin Ra had her, what happened to her?? They should know, you know!"

 

The red headed guy shrugged, "Seems she has disappeared as well. Shin Ra has no record of her other than what was found in Hojo's journals when they were searched. They asked Hojo but he refused to answer, so it seems only he knows who she is."

 

Shukera gritted her teeth; the bastard had his hand in everything!!! She hissed, "Then you know what our next mission is. I want proof of this girl's existence!! Plus I want more information on why Shin Ra wants this Rinoa girl and this Seifer guy and we should find out if there is the slightest chance that this is all related."

 

The guy nodded and quickly jotted down the note on a small pocket notebook he had. When he was done he gazed up at Shukera curiously, "So, when do we take out the new reactor Shin Ra created??"

 

Shukera grinned, "I have that covered already." She sat back in her chair and stayed in a moment of silent thought. The other three gazed at her intently. After a few seconds of silence, she leaned forward placing her hands on the table in front of her. "Get me the evidence as soon as possible. I will send word as to what to do next." She lowered her voice almost to a whisper, "Shin Ra is finally going down." She motioned to the guy sitting with his arm around the girl. "I want you in charge while I'm gone. My brother will be in contact with me pretty often. He knows what to do and when."

 

The girl asked, "What about Sephiroth??"

 

Shukera replied as she stared at her coldly, "I will be keeping a close eye on him."

 

Finally, a bald headed guy came in at the last minute. Out of breath and late as usual, he unzipped his jacket and pulled out a small journal. "I have something for you Shukera." He handed the journal over to her. "Take this to Balamb with you and when you can, read every page thoroughly. It's one of Hojo's journals. That's why I'm late. Had trouble getting away."

 

Shukera took the journal and stuffed it in her trench coat. "Thanks guys. I am doubling what I offered you, tripled if you find other journals or Aerith's sister."

 

The guy nodded, "As soon as we find something we will let you know."

 

Shukera nodded and stood up, sliding her chair from the table. "I have to get back and get ready for the Balamb trip." She turned away from the table and walked towards the doorway and paused. "Be careful, I don't want to lose any of you."

 

They nodded as the girl replied, "Sure thing Shukera."

 

She smiled briefly, "I will be in touch. See you guys after this is over, hopefully." She glanced at them one last time then stepped through the door, made her way though the place, and out into the darkness.