Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Move on ❯ Move On ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Auron’s Point of View:

How could I have done this? I don’t even know where he came from. Damn that Reno bastard, coming and leaving with my love. Rikku would kill me if she found out I cheated on her, especially if she found out it was with another man. How could you leave me? After that one magical night we shared.

Auron! I kicked myself mentally. Pull yourself together! He was only a one night stand. He wasn’t your lover…he. Ignorance is bliss, denial is when you try to keep that bliss even thought you know it isn’t true. When you just keep telling yourself that you didn’t care. That you didn’t kiss him, that you didn’t love him…Dammit Auron! Stop thinking these things! Just because you slept with him didn’t mean you loved him!

I couldn’t believe that I did this. I couldn’t believe. Why did I fall for another man that I barely knew for a day. Maybe it was destiny, soul mates, karma…whatever reason it was I had fallen, and no one was to find out. No one was to know.

No one was to know that I fell in love with that red haired bastard, no one was to know about that night. No one was to know anything. I guess I’d have to just move on…

Reno’s Point of View:

I got a kick out of him, but still…I had no time for love. I almost missed him, he was my most difficult challenge. I guess that was my sex drive. I’d have to move on from the great night we had though. I’d have to just move on…

_________

Author’s Note: This was written for a friend! Not meant to offend anyone against homosexuality or this pairing. Also, never played much of Final Fantasy VII, so Reno might be a little out of character. Criticism is appreciated!