Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Sweet Halloween ❯ My Sweet Halloween ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yami Rea: I really wanted to write a Halloween one-shot. It may seem…crappy to be honest but hey I did this on the yesterday. So XP. lol Anyways hope yall like it. I know not many people like the couple. But I find it oh so cute! YAOI!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Final Fantasy VII or VIII characters!
 
My Sweet Halloween
 
Motorcycles race through the alleys. Only one of the three ride ahead of them all. In synchronization the three round a corner and stop their bikes in front of the park entrance. The head bike sits inside the park grounds. The man steps off and removes his helmet. Spiky blonde hair comes to life and his vibrant blue eyes search around the area for snitches. He's adorned in black pants and a sleeveless black tee with a long black coat to top it off. The second man takes off his helmet to show medium spiky brown hair and light blue eyes. He wears identical clothing to the first man except he has no coat on, as which it lies on his bike. The second man laughs at the first, “Come on Cloud. All the kiddies are trick-or-treating. No one's here tonight so we won't get busted.” Cloud turns toward the man and shrugs, “Well Zack you can never be sure.” The third man hops off his bike and sets his helmet on his seat before walking over to Cloud. He wears long gray pants and a black t-shirt while his white coat touches the ground. The man's short blonde hair balanced his dark eyes. He smirks as he walks up to Cloud, “I don't think we're as alone as you guys think.” Zack walks over to the other two. In unison they glance at the big oak tree on the opposite side of the park. A boy lay against it completely unaware of the three's presence. The third man chuckles evilly, “Well let's teach `em a lesson.” Zack in response glares at him, “Seifer you know that there is no need for it.” But Seifer ignores him and rushes over to the boy in long menacing strides. Wary of what Seifer might do to the poor boy Cloud and Zack follow.
 
The boy dressed in leather type pants with a plain white t-shirt and a small black jacket to shield him from the cool breeze of fall. His brown locks trailed down to his shoulders and, at his angle, concealed his gray-blue eyes. Seifer stops abruptly in front of the boy making his white trench coat sway. Seifer clears his throat and the boy looks up with dulled eyes. “What do you want biker trash?” the boy asks. Seifer growls under his breath, “Look here boy, you're on our turf.” The boy stands and brushes himself off, “Sorry didn't see your name on it.” The boy goes to walk away but Seifer grabs his arm and throws him against the tree. Zack goes to step forward to stop Seifer but Cloud stops him, “Wait… for just a moment.” Zack does as Cloud suggests. Seifer pins the boy against the tree with his right hand pinned on his chest near his throat. The horrifying man glares at the boy, “Tell me your name you trash!” The boy shows a slight smile before he spits in Seifer's face. Seifer lets the boy go so he can wipe his face. Noticing that he can escape he tries to make a run for it. Cloud immediately grabs the boy by his wrists, “I wouldn't go anywhere if I were you.” The boy glares at Cloud but when he sees Seifer coming his expression shifts to horror. Seifer grabs the boy away from Cloud, “Okay trash, since you gave me a treat let me give you one in return.”
 
Seifer pulls his arm back and lands a punch against the boy's cheek. The unlucky boy falls to the ground and Seifer pins him there before pulling out a pocket knife. The moonlight shines off the blade and reflects the horror in the boy's eyes. Zack and Cloud stand motionless awaiting Seifer's decision. Seifer smiles, “So what did you say your name was?” “Leon…” the boy mutters. Seifer's grin grows, “Alright Leon, here is my treat to you.” With one swift movement Seifer makes a thin cut from Leon's right eyebrow to the bridge of his nose. Leon cries out in pain and Cloud rushes over. Cloud yanks Seifer off and tosses him to the side. Leon's hands automatically come up and hold his face. “Cloud, you ass! I wasn't done with that trash yet!” the angered Seifer yells. Cloud pulls Leon up and tries to remove his hands from his face. Cloud turns to Zack, “Get me the bandages you keep in your compartment.” Zack nods and runs over to his bike. Cloud shushes the frightened boy and removes his hands from his face. Leon's face was covered in warm metallic blood. With his eyes closed he tried over and over to push away from Cloud. Zack comes back and hands the bandages and a cloth to Cloud. Seifer stands up and stalks over to Cloud.
 
Cloud wipes the blood from Leon's face and wraps a bandage around the wound. Leon can see but only through his right eye due the bandage covering his left. Seifer stands over Cloud and kicks him to the cold ground. Seifer growls, “That's for choosing the wrong side gay boy!” Seifer kicks Cloud again but this time in the stomach. Leon stands and pounces on Seifer. The younger male lets loose and makes several black bruises across Seifer's face. Cloud and Zack rush over to the scene. Cloud pulls the angered Leon off of Seifer and holds him close. While Zack grabs Seifer and pulls him to the side. Zack glares at Seifer, “Stay away from us if you're this violent. But you say one word about us and I'll personally make that you look worse than you do now!” Seifer nods and scurries over to his bike and rides off. Zack walks back over to Cloud, “Hey, do you want me to go ahead of you?” Cloud nods, “Ya I'll see you at the house.” Zack runs off and jumps up on his bike before gunning it.
 
Cloud stands and helps Leon up before leading him over to his motorcycle. Cloud sits down and motions for Leon to sit in front. But Leon shakes his head, “You've done enough and I don't know you. There's no point in troubling you.” Cloud smiles slightly, “Ya, and bleeding all over my shirt was no trouble.” Leon stares at Cloud before shutting his mouth and hopping on in front. Before Cloud starts the engine he leans his head on Leon's shoulder, “My name's Cloud Strife.” With that Cloud revs the engine and they ride off.
 
Cloud leads Leon up the stairs into his room. Leon sits down on Cloud's bed while Cloud runs around the room gathering a few things. Cloud hands Leon a pair of black sweatpants. Leon raises an eyebrow, “Um, I'm not staying the night.” Cloud looks down at Leon, “With that injury you are so put `em on. I won't look, I'm not that desperate.” Cloud walks out of the room and down the stairs to talk with Zack. Once Leon is done he just sits on the bed. Being curious and slightly nosy Leon grabs the photo on the dresser across the room and studies it. The picture was in a fairly good condition and was dated about ten years ago, on the dot, at a playground. Cloud the age of 11 then stood with his arm around another boy age 7, who resembled Leon. Cloud walks into the room and over to the stunned boy. Cloud sighs, “I've been looking for you, ever since that Halloween ten years ago. I lied to you that day, when you asked if I cared if you were leaving or not. I said I didn't…but I loved you to death.” Leon unwraps the blood stained bandages from his head and lets them fall to the ground. The bleeding had stopped but his tears did not. Leon slaps Cloud across the face.
 
The older man stands there stunned. Leon wipes his face with the back of his hand, “I went through hell because of you! My dad died and my mother disowned me after she found out I was gay. So I came looking for you…you hurt me Cloud.” Silent tears roll down Cloud's face, “I'm sorry Leon…but I new you were here. That's why I found you tonight. I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you at first…please forgive me?” Cloud bows his head as his tears hit the ground. Leon lifts Cloud's chin and places a gentle kiss on his lips, “Cloud, I've always loved you. I might have been tricked tonight, but you are my treat.” Cloud nods before wrapping his arms around Leon's waist, “I love you too.”.