Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Not in the Farplane ❯ Not in the Farplane! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Not in the Farplane

I know I should've gone into the Farplane when Yunie was on her pilgrimage but I was scared. Scared of seeing my mom. If I saw her I wouldn't have had the courage to go on. While my mom was alive, I had been the perfect daughter. But after my mom was killed by Sin, I began goofing off more just to ease the pain I felt.

I was little when she died so I learned to perfect my instant happiness. By the time I had met Yuna and Tidus, my happiness was as perfect as could be. Sure, there were things that got me down but I shrugged it off. Why be a grouch when life was full of happiness? Plus, my happiness could come in handy when I ran into Al Bhed haters, like Wakka for instance. He had hated me in the beginning but when it came down to it, the truth was were a team and teams stick together.

The same went for Paine, Yuna, and me. Paine may have had a problem with Yuna and my talking at first but teams learn to deal with it. I felt better knowing that I wasn't going to wake up one day and find Paine hovering over me ready to kill me for some unknown reason. `Course, she'd probably do it anyway. As long as I could tone down my goofiness a little around her, I should be safe. Yeah, right.

I smiled. Looking at the lake outside the Mi'Hen Travel Agency always seemed to calm me down, though we rarely visited. I got up and stretched. The other two were probably wondering where I was. I had made up some excuse to be alone out here. Walking into the Travel Agency, I noticed Paine and Yuna off in a corner talking. When they noticed me, Paine smirked and called out, "So, did you have fun cleaning up after the chocobos?" And the excuse came back to bite. Yuna giggled behind her hand. I looked nervous as I replied, "Uh, yep. All done!" Paine and Yuna looked at each other. "Sure…" they said, walking out the door. I ran after them. "Hey guys, wait up!"

Game: FFX-2

Date:1-14-04

Finished:1-15-04

P.O.V.:Rikku