Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Push The Limits Arc ❯ Duel Interests ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Notes: All Final Fantasy stuff/characters are not owned by me and all rights apply to the lucky bastards who do own them. I don't make a damn thing off this except for gratifying my own sick and twisted pleasures. Push The Limits is by the band Enigma from the album Screen Behind The Mirror. All rights for the song belong to them.
 
Leia Avenrose rocks as my beta for this. Kisses, babe.
 
~ indicates character POV
** indicates internal conversation.
// indicates emotions/feelings.
 
Push The Limits
Basic instincts, social life.
Paradoxes side by side.
Don't submit to stupid rules.
Be yourself and not a fool.
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits…
 
4 Duel Interests
 
 
~Seifer~
 
I lay awake and listened to Squall breathing softly beside me. Once I was sure he was dead to the world, I eased myself from the bed, but froze immediately when he murmured in his sleep. I waited with my breath held until he settled back down. I then dressed quickly and quietly, and headed out of our rooms. I made a beeline for the Training Centre, excitement dancin' down my spine at the thought that I was about to go kill somethin'.
 
I had been comin' to the Training Centre after Squall was asleep for the past week. Squall didn't know I was doin' it and he'd pitch one hell of a hissy fit if he did. He had told me he was afraid that one of us would get hurt if we practiced against each other or took on some of the monsters in the Training Centre; which would put the babies in danger. I didn't want to do anything to hurt the babies but I was goin' outta my fuckin' mind with the paperwork and classes and nothin' to work out my aggression on. So, I snuck into the Training Centre late at night and diced up monsters.
 
It was working too. Now that Squall had stopped sucking up the mood swings and other shit, I needed an outlet. I had tried to talk to him about it once but he had gone all frosty ice princess on me, so I dropped the subject and never brought it up again. Besides, what Squall didn't know wasn't gonna get me chewed out for.
 
I marched through the low level monsters and worked my way back to where the bigger critters liked to hang out. Hyperion sang a song of death in my hand and I felt more alive than I had all day. I was just swinging my gunblade down in a lethal arc when I felt the icy touch of Squall's anger in my brain.
 
**What the fuck are you doing, Seifer?** came Squall's cold voice.
 
Fuck. Busted.
 
**Little busy right now, Squall. We'll talk when I get back** I said as I twisted away from another monster and lopped its head off.
 
**We'll talk now. We agreed that we wouldn't practice with gunblades or fight monsters until the babies were born**
 
**Actually, you ordered and I went along with it until I felt like I was gonna go mental. What's the big deal anyway?**
 
**The big deal is that just because you haven't been hurt yet doesn't mean you won't get hurt**
 
I knew Squall was getting dressed and coming for me. He was pissed. There was nuthin' I liked better than a pissed off Squall in the Training Centre. Our last little encounter in here when he had been pissed at me had proved so damn good; I was willing to risk his icy wrath to repeat it. I couldn't help the smirk that graced my lips at the thought. I felt him coming closer to me and lust surged through me.
 
I heard the doors crash open and began making my way to meet him. I wasn't interested in fightin' monsters that really weren't much of a challenge. I had the pissed off Lion of Balamb to play with now. I hadn't intended to provoke him but since he was in the mood for a fight now…
 
I met Squall on one of the paths. I thought he was pissed at me. I was wrong. Fury burned in those beautiful eyes of his and it was all directed at me. Shit. Nothing to do but try and bull my way through it. At least it guaranteed me a good fight from him.
 
“Hey, Squally-boy. Wanna join me for some monster slayin'? You look like you have a little aggression to deal with.”
 
“Don't push me, Seifer. I'm already mad at you. I just came here to get you and escort you back to our rooms.”
 
“Did you now? And what if I don't feel like going? What'cha gonna do about that?”
 
“If I have to wrestle you back to our rooms, I will,” Squall said as he glared at me from under his bangs as he assumed a loose fighters stance.
 
I smirked at him.

He really was stunning when completely pissed. I was harder than hell from just lookin' at him and enjoyin' the emotions he was lettin' leak through to me. I would go with him back to our rooms but not before I wound him up a little more. Angry sex with Squall would help burn off this last little bit of aggression I still had running through me and would probably do him a world of good too. I just needed to poke him a little more. I needed him to attack me. He had to be the aggressor or he'd never loose himself to the fight; which is what we both needed.
 
“You didn't win last time you tried that. What makes you think you'd win now? I'm bigger and stronger than you. You haven't so much as lifted your gunblade in almost a month, while I've been playing with the monsters here every night for the past week. You don't have a prayer of beating me, Squall,” I said as I hefted Hyperion to my shoulder and gave him a dismissing once over.
 
//RAGE// Squall sent to me in a powerful concentrated burst that almost made me mentally stumble.
 
I knew I was tweakin' the Lion's tail, but I didn't think I had pulled it that hard. I barely had time to move Hyperion off my shoulder and block the slash from Lionheart. Squall's eyes glowed with that silvery light he got when he was either very aroused or very pissed. I grinned at him as desire poured through me and blocked the next slash. I let him slash at me a few times before I began to take my own slashes at him. The light of battle sparked in his eyes and I had to work at not starin' in lust filled awe at the deadly beauty in front of me.
 
 
~Squall~
 
I couldn't believe Seifer was being so stupid as to put the baby at risk. I had told him why we couldn't fight monsters or each other but the arrogant prick had been sneaking into the Training Centre anyway. Seifer had an absolute gift for pissing me off. Did he think I wouldn't eventually find out about it?
 
He blocked my blows and was grinning at me like an idiot! The anger I was feeling at his actions was flowing through me and I used the heady emotions to power my attacks. I was going to show him just how dangerous it was for him to fight. I could control my strikes and I wouldn't hurt him or the baby, but I was going to show him how easy it would be for it to happen.
 
Neither one of us had active Junctions but we didn't need them to fight each other. We were deadly enough without them. My aim was to teach him a lesson; not kill him. And wipe that smirk off his face. Hyne but he knew it pissed me off when he looked at me like that.
 
I knew the smile I gave him when he started fighting me was anything but friendly. His eyes glowed with green fire as I slowly began backing out of the Training Centre. He thought he was driving me back. I was taking us out of a monster filled area to minimize the risk of us getting hurt. Once we had cleared the doors of the Training Centre, I started to put my efforts into making Seifer realize how dangerous this little sparring match was.
 
“Nice of you to quit fuckin' around and really fight, Squally-boy. I was startin' to think that you had really let your skills slack off,” Seifer said as our blades crossed.
 
“Just proves that you're an idiot. What if a monster had come up to us while we traded blows in there?”
 
“We would have killed it and then gone back to our fight. You're gorgeous when you're mad,” Seifer said as he leaned in lightening fast and planted a hard kiss on my mouth before shoving me away from him and standing at the ready again.
 
I glared at him while I tried to ignore the tingle of my lips and the heat that suddenly rushed through my system. I let my glance pass over his groin and felt that heat grow when I realized that our fighting aroused him. Now that I was aware of his arousal, my own stirred to life.
 
Fuck.
 
I couldn't let it distract me from showing Seifer how dangerous this kind of thing was. It was going to be hard because I was now thinking of how it had felt the last time Seifer and I had torn into each other for a bout of angry, violent sex. I almost dropped my guard and, to quickly avoid the slash of Hyperion, let myself fall and rolled across the floor.
 
“S'matter, Squally-boy? Somethin' distracting you? I saw you looking at my cock. You can have it later if you give me a good work out with the blades now,” Seifer taunted.
 
Heat gathered in my cheeks. I growled low in my throat and charged him. He actually laughed when our blades met and lunged at me, forcing me to step back down the hall. There was a startled gasp behind me and I spared a glance to find one of the cadets pressed up against the wall. Seifer chose that moment of distraction to slap my hip with the flat of Hyperion. I staggered sideways, knocked off balance.
 
“Commander?” the cadet squeaked.
 
“Get the fuck out of the way, cadet. The Commander and I have an overdue fight to finish,” Seifer said with a wolfish grin.
 
The cadet edged away and ran when they were clear of weapon range. Seifer whipped Hyperion at me again. I blocked and twisted Lionheart under his attack. The tip of the blade pierced the floor next to Seifer's foot. He raised one golden brow at me, nodded to acknowledge the fact that it would have gone through his foot if I had so chosen.
 
“Now you're getting into it, babe. Come on and attack me like you mean it. I wanna see that battle passion light up your eyes. Reminds me of how you look when you moan my name as I slide into your tight ass.”
 
My eyes went wide before narrowing. It was late but there were still people around. Seifer knew I didn't care who knew I was sleeping with him. I was comfortable with my sexuality. I just didn't like it when he made those kinds of intimate comments where just anyone could hear. I attacked, forcing him to back-step to avoid a gunblade to the gut.
 
We danced dangerously with blades. At one point Seifer laughed and whirled away from me, smacking my ass with the flat of Hyperion as I over-extended my reach. Even though it was my mistake that allowed him to do that, it made me unreasonably angry. I whipped Lionheart around and caught Seifer off guard. The blade whispered across his arm and left a thin trail of blood in its wake. Seifer hissed at the sting and narrowed his eyes at me.
 
“I thought we were just playing for fun, Squall. You gotta tell me when you decide to change the rules on me. First blood goes to you.”
 
I dropped my guard when I saw the cut. I did want to impress on Seifer that we could get hurt doing this kind of shit but I hadn't intended to actually wound him. I knew the baby wasn't in any danger, but the guilt that I had actually hurt Seifer when I had been trying not to made me pause. Seifer used that to his advantage with a lightening quick strike and nicked me along the arm, drawing blood from me as well.
 
“My point, Squally-boy. Pay attention and play right or leave me alone to duke it out with the monsters if you're too chicken shit to play with the big boys.”
 
 
~Seifer~
 
Squall glared at me and adjusted his grip on Lionheart. I had almost lost him to whatever guilt trip he had started to take. I was having a blast with our little work out and I knew that deep down, he was enjoyin' it too. He just needed to be dragged sulkin' and bitchin' into having fun. Prissy little bugger was always so sure that his way was the right way. Most times it was, but not this time. This time I was right about us both needin' to blow off a little steam with a duel.
 
We'd been careful not to slash at each other. That wasn't to say gettin' hit with the flat of a gunblade didn't hurt. It did; gunblades were heavy weapons. We'd both have bruises in the morning. But the little cut Squall had given me upped the stakes of the duel to something a little more intense. It goosed my desire to fuck Squall stupid somethin' fierce.
 
I noted we had managed to fight our way to the quad. I also noted that we seemed to have gathered a crowd. That first cadet had probably run straight to his friends to tell them to come and watch the Commander and Instructor Almasy fight. A regular fight was news. A fight by two gunblade specialists was enough to call out half the Garden to watch. I decided that we should make the most of it and really give them a show.
 
And I loved to play to an audience.
 
I backed away from Squall and held Hyperion at the ready. Then, just to twist his tail, I gestured for him to come at me like I had so long ago with a superior little smirk on my face. Squall scowled at me and charged. Lionheart drew sparks across the floor as he brought it up to slash at me. I parried with more difficulty than I expected. Squall gave me a feral grin and attacked with a strength that the average person would have sworn wasn't in his body.
 
“I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we're done playin',” I said softly to Squall as we crossed blades again. Desire nipped at me from Squall.
 
“Winner takes all?” Squall asked as he shoved me back, arousal making his eyes glitter.
 
“I always win, babe,” I reminded him as I managed to smack his shoulder with the flat of my blade.
 
“I beat your ass in the war. I just need motive to kick your butt,” Squall replied as he caught me with the dull edge across my thigh.
 
“You and your crew beat me. You never could do it alone,” I smirked. I should have known better than to say that when I had already goaded him enough for one day.
 
Squall's eyes glowed with his aroused passion. He looked at me and a cold little smile graced his face. Aw fuck. He was gonna do something big and spectacular and it was probably gonna hurt. The air around him shimmered and the temperature dropped an easy twenty degrees in seconds. He brought up Lionheart and pointed it at me.
 
Whiteout!” Squall yelled in a voice like glaciers breaking.
 
Wind whipped and funnelled around me. Hard ice crystals formed and pelted me. I couldn't see more than six inches in front of me from the snow swirling around me. Large spears of ice flew past me and embedded into the floor with a sound like fine crystal smashing. Frost was starting to coat me. This wasn't something Shiva could do. Squall didn't have her or any GF Junctioned. I wasn't hurt or freezing from the attack so I knew it was that weird magic we seemed to have acquired. We were immune to each others magic so, while it was kick ass cool; it wouldn't hurt me at all.
 
I realized almost too late that it was a distraction tactic.
 
I threw myself backwards onto my ass and skidded across the slick floor of the quad. Squall walked through the spell or whatever it was he had thrown at me. Ice glittered on him and fat snowflakes danced around him as he stalked me. Hyne but he was beautiful in his full glory. As cool as it was, I couldn't let him get away with that little trick though. I stood and faced him and let the fire race through my body. I didn't really know what I was doin' but I always operated better on instincts. I pointed Hyperion at Squall and let the magic come to me.
 
Firestorm!” I roared in a voice like flames.
 
Wisps of white smoke swirled around Squall before exploding into a towering pillar of blue-green flame. The fire whirled and raged getting louder and hotter until jagged bolts of lightning speared through the flames and near deafening booms of thunder sounded. Flames spun off the pillar to die in streaks of blue and green.
 
Damn but I was good, even when I had no idea what I was doin'.
 
Squall walked out of the pillar of fire steaming. I stopped feeding the magic fire and was startled when there was a concussive thump, and the pillar vanished as if it had never been. Only a charred area on the floor was proof that it had been there.
 
Squall used my distraction to bring Lionheart up to my throat. Hyperion followed a bare heartbeat later. We held each other at the point of our blades; stalemated. I grinned at Squall, sweat dripping down my face. He gave me a small smile but still held his blade on me. I don't know how long we would have stood there if it hadn't been for the round of excited cheers that broke out. Squall frowned and seemed to notice for the first time that we had an audience.
 
**How long have we had an audience?**
 
**Since about halfway down the main hall to the quad**
 
**And you didn't say anything because?**
 
**Because I was having too much fun playin' with you. I knew you'd stop if I mentioned it. Gettin' sloppy, babe, if you didn't notice half of Garden came out to watch us duel**
 
Squall scowled at me. My arm was startin' to shake from holdin' Hyperion up for so long without movin' it. Gunblades were damn heavy but I wasn't gonna be the first to drop the blade. Squall's blade was trembling in his grip and he scowled at me.
 
**Drop the blade, Seifer. I had mine up before you did**
 
I smirked at Squall. **I was up and ready to do you before the thought even crossed your mind**
 
Squall really tried to keep the scowl in place but I saw the little lip twitch that told me he thought it was funny. I brought up my hand and pushed Lionheart away from my throat as I lowered Hyperion. I pulled Squall into me and rested my forehead against his.
 
**Don't you feel better now? A nice little fight to get the juices flowin'. Let's go back to our rooms so I can screw you blind**
 
**I'm still mad at you for pulling this shit when I explained to you why we couldn't do this**
 
**Yeah, yeah. Look, Squall, you know I wouldn't do anythin' to hurt the babies, but I can't just put down the gunblade and do paperwork. You can't either. I'm in your head, babe. I know what you want; how you feel. You were goin' just as crazy as me. Just admit that I was right and you feel better now than you have in weeks. As long as we're careful, we can continue to play around like this**
 
Squall closed his eyes and sighed. Even without being in his head I knew that meant I had won. I tipped his chin up and kissed him roughly on the lips. There was a smattering of cheering from the watching crowd and Squall pulled away with a little frown. He turned his gaze on the crowd watching us and levelled them with a frosty look before grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.
 
**What's the hurry, Squall? Don't you want to sign autographs for our adorin' fans?**
 
**No. I want you to fuck me hard like you said you would**
 
I burst out laughin' and jerked him back into my arms. He somehow managed to get Lionheart up between us and the tip pressed into the soft skin under my jaw. Lust flashed through me at the move. I don't know what it was about screwin' someone so dangerous that really made my motor hum. I pressed him into my groin to show him just how much I liked the little nip of danger.
 
**Fuck but I love you, Squall**
 
Lionheart slipped down and away and he cupped the back of my head before kissing me softly.
 
//LOVE, CONTENTMENT//
 
**Home. Bed. Now**
 
I let Squall go and threaded my fingers with his. Hyperion was hoisted over my shoulder and if I swaggered just a little as I walked out of the quad with the love of my life, I felt it was justified. I had the hottest piece of ass in all of the Gardens wanting me to have my wicked way with him. Some days, life was far better than I ever deserved.
 
 
~Squall~
 
Seifer could be the most frustrating person on the entire planet. He had an ego that rivalled a god's. He always believed that he was right. It was irritating when he actually was. I did feel better after our little duel; more relaxed. A tension that I hadn't realized I was carrying around had eased. My muscles felt a little sore from the exercise they hadn't been getting, but it was a good hurt. Seifer was going to be insufferable now that I had more or less admitted that he was right about us fighting with the gunblades.
 
I was just so worried that something could go wrong with the pregnancies. I was shocked at how important having these babies had become to me. I loved Seifer with my entire being and I would be completely happy to have only him to share my life with. But now that I had the opportunity to have a child with the person who I had given my soul to, I found I wanted that more than I had wanted anything before in my life. There were times when I almost scared myself with the driving need to protect the babies. If this continued after the babies were born, I was going to be a horrible parent; never allowing our children to do anything out of fear they'd be hurt.
 
Seifer pulled me from my thoughts by giving me a kiss that held all the want and need and love he had for me. His hands slipped under the t-shirt I had thrown on. His fingers ghosted over my nipples, teasing back and forth until a little moan left me. He pinched the hard nubs and made me arch and press my hips to his.
 
**You feel so good** I said with need in my voice.
 
//LOVE, DESIRE, NEED// Seifer sent to me as he continued to kiss me.
 
Seifer broke the kiss only long enough to tug my shirt over my head as well as his. He pulled me back into his arms and a little sigh of pleasure escaped me as bare skin contacted bare skin. He kissed me again, pushing his tongue against my lips until I opened to him. As his tongue slipped past my lips to tease mine, his nimble fingers began working on my zipper. I had forgone my usual belts in my rush to dress and go to him. I groaned into his mouth and began working on his zipper when I felt his calloused hand close around the erection our fight had brought to life.
 
He pushed me away from himself and drew my pants down my legs. He stayed kneeling in front of me and stroked my cock gently. I closed my eyes from the feel and rested my hands on his head. When I felt the soft touch of his fingers on my belly, I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He raised his eyes to mine and there was wonder in them.
 
**You're starting to show** he said as he palmed the slight rounding of my stomach.
 
I felt a blush creep into my cheeks. I had noticed a few days ago that my stomach was no longer the firm, muscled expanse I was use to. If I was starting to show already, Seifer shouldn't be too far behind me. He stood and stripped off his pants and looked down at his own belly. It remained as flat as ever and I felt a momentary jealousy.
 
**Hyne, you look so sexy. Just knowing that little bulge is my baby makes me want you even more. I can't wait to see you all round with my baby**
 
**You're going to look the same, you know** I reminded him.
 
**I won't look nearly as good as you. You're beautiful, Squall. Pregnancy, especially with my child, only makes you more so. I had intended to do you hard after our little duel but seeing you like this, I only want to make love to you slowly and gently for hours**
 
Seifer took my hand and lead me to the bed where he laid me down and started to kiss and lick me from head to toe. He had me squirming for more before he had gotten halfway and no matter the begging and pleading I did, he wouldn't be deterred from what he wanted to do.
 
“Seifer, please. I want you to do me hard. I want you now,” I said with what sounded a little like a whine in my voice.
 
“Later,” he murmured against the skin of my abdomen as he placed little kisses across it while slowly stroking my weeping erection.
 
I was about to protest further when his mouth closed around my cock and he began to lazily suck on me. I arched my back and cried out at the feel. His tongue teased the slit before I felt the scrape of his teeth down the length. I moaned and fisted my hand in his short hair. I tried to make him move faster but he resisted my urging and seemed determined to keep the pace agonizingly slow.
 
//WANT, NEED, LUST, AGGRESSION// I sent to Seifer.
 
I heard him growl with the strength of the sending I had delivered and my hips jerked off the bed with the sudden thrust of his spit slicked finger inside me. I tossed my head and groaned from the pleasure at finally getting what I wanted.
 
**This what you want?** Seifer asked in a dark voice as he pushed roughly into me again. The suction on my cock got harder and all my attention narrowed to my cock and ass.
 
**Yes** I hissed as I let the bliss I was feeling from the rough motions of his hand flow to him.
 
**You always get what you want from me, don't you?**
 
**Gentle later. Rough now** I panted as I circled my hips on his hand.
 
**Hyne, I love when you get all demandin'**
 
I made a little noise of disappointment when Seifer let my cock fall from his mouth and took his finger from my ass. He burrowed his hand under the pillow and came up with the lube. He wasted no time and slicked his cock before spreading lube over my hole. He pushed two; then three fingers into me making me arch off the bed again. He fingered me hard, smirking when I only moaned louder at the rough treatment.
 
Seifer removed his fingers and pulled me up. He turned me around and pulled me back against his chest. I could feel the hot, hard length of him pressed to the crack of my ass and moaned again. His hand slipped between us and he moved his cock to press against me.
 
**You sure you want it hard, babe?**
 
**Quite fucking teasing me and fill my ass with your cock** I growled as I tried to push myself down onto him.
 
**But teasin' you is so much fun** Seifer said as he nibbled on my neck and rubbed the head of his cock back and forth.
 
I reached back and gripped his hair as I tried to squirm and take his cock inside me. I heard Seifer laugh softly just before he snapped his hips up and surged into me in one hard, smooth stroke. I felt a sharp sting at the sudden thrust before pleasure swamped me and almost made me dizzy from the intense rush. I opened fully to Seifer and let him feel the joy his sudden thrust had given me. He groaned and opened to me.
 
Our combined pleasure almost made me orgasm on the spot. I gritted my teeth against it. I wanted to make the bliss last more than a single thrust. Seifer agreed with me and held himself still, breathing hard against my throat. One of his hands gripped my hip with bruising strength. The other lay possessively over the gentle rounding of my stomach.
 
**Start jerkin' yourself off while you ride me, babe. I don't think either of us will last very long**
 
I twisted my head to capture his lips in a hard kiss before I did what he asked. I rode him hard while stroking myself almost violently. Intense want and need clamoured inside me. When my peak hit me, I let it flood through to Seifer as well. He sucked in a sharp breath and yanked me down hard on his cock as the feeling of mentally sharing my orgasm brought on his own. The feeling of his dick spurting in my sensitized ass made me groan his name and squirm in pleasure.
 
The tension that had been in my body ebbed away and my bones turned into the consistence of jelly. I was sated and warm and happy. I could have remained where I was for the rest of the night if Seifer hadn't sighed and moved me off his cock. I hissed a little at the feel of him leaving my ass.
 
“You ok, babe?” he asked at the sign of discomfort.
 
“Mmmm, better than ok. You were right,” I reluctantly said as Seifer grabbed one of the shirts off the floor and cleaned us both up.
 
“I know,” he said smugly, knowing exactly what I was referring to.
 
I punched him in the arm and grumbled. He didn't need to be such an ass about it. I had been wrong about stuff before. Not often, but it had happened. He laughed at the punch even though it had been no love tap and pulled me into his arms. He nuzzled my hair and rubbed a hand over my belly. He was developing a real fixation on it, not that I minded.
 
“We're going to have to set some rules about fighting and there is going to come a time when we can't do it anymore.”
 
“Whatever,” Seifer said as stroked my belly. He had stopped listening to me now that I had admitted he was right about the gunblade fighting.
 
I sighed and let it go for now. It was useless to try and talk to him until he decided to listen. I was also starting to feel sleepy from the soothing motion of his hand over the skin of my belly. If he was this enraptured with just a little bulge, I wondered how he was going to react when I was as big as a house. I felt a little smile tug at the corner of my mouth when I thought of how he would react when he would feel the baby move for the first time; both his and mine. That was still a few weeks away if the books I'd read were right.
 
I ran my own hands over his flat belly as I snuggled into his arms and hoped that he'd start showing soon. I didn't want to be the only one looking like I had been eating a massive junk food diet. I tried to picture Seifer big with my baby and just couldn't do it. Seifer, on the other hand had no such problem. There were several mental images of me heavy with his child stored in his head. Oddly enough, he remained trim in all his mental pictures of the two of us together through his ideas of what I'd look like during the pregnancy.
 
I hoped he got as big as Leviathan.