Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Rocks to Boulders ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Rocks to BouldersAuthor: SweetdeilyPairing: Cloud/RenoFandom: Final Fantasy 7.Theme: 72. Pebbles.Rating: R. Some hip grinding, kissing, and deep thought.Disclaimer: I don’t own them.

~
Rocks to Boulders.

~By Sweetdeily.

~

If Cloud Strife were a lake then Reno was a pebble some little brat had decided to throw in.

If Cloud Strife were the sky then Reno was a puff of smoke from some old man’s blackened pipe.

If Cloud Strife was blonde then Reno was a red-head.

If Cloud Strife was eerily silent most of the time then Reno was loud and flamboyant.

If Cloud Strife was pinning Reno to the ground, those bright eyes glowering down at him for the continuous chatter, then Reno was happy to be there.

If there was something between them Reno was sure that it was small- tiny- like a little grain of sand on the vast beach that was Cloud Strife’s life.

If there was more than that… then Reno was trapped under those piercing eyes; those soft lips; calloused hands and one hell of a raging hard-on. If there was something heavier- like a few more grains of sand- then maybe those soft lips were demanding and forcing him to relinquish all thoughts of resistance.

And if -just IF- Cloud Strife really was pinning him to the ground, molesting him very thoroughly, and obviously enjoying the little moans that Reno made, because there was a leg between a leg and a thigh between two thighs and something entirely too warm going on down there... then maybe Reno was more than a few grains of sand. Maybe a pebble. A pebble on a beach of other pebbles with like-minded ideas of growing.

And if Reno was a littler bigger- a little harder- a little tighter, what did that make him?

Rock hard?

And say-just say- that Reno was rock hard. And say- just say- Cloud knew it, and was enjoying that fact. What did that, then mean?

Was he being used? Just a tool to let the infamous… the notorious… the hot… the damned sexy… the Ex-SOLDIER- the…oh yes- Cloud Strife get off?

And say –just say- that the thigh against his rock hardness was moving in little circles. And say-just say- there was a slight rubbing of crotch against hips as Cloud moved his own body against Reno’s. And say-just say- Reno felt that rock getting bigger.

So then, if Cloud Strife really were about to screw his brains out, and Reno was rock hard…

Where did that come into the whole lake theory?

~ Owari.

Sweets: Hey! I need to warm up, before I start getting into the heavy with the pairing. Anyway, I hope you liked it, Lele! Reviews?