Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seifer's Thoughts ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Right characters belong to creators, square and stuff.

Seifer: Your writing a One Shot? You never write One Shots!

Amora: So?

Seifer: -_-;


Seiferºs Thoughts

Seifer lay in the grass just outside of the town of Winhill. He began to dream. It was a strange dream. About the Balamb Garden and about him, Squall. The one who had been occupying his mind of late. He snapped his eyes open. What was he thinking? Dreaming about his old rival. Then again it had become pretty dull around here since the sorceress had been destroyed by Squall and his idiotic friends. Seifer sighed. He never did like going on without any action.

He had promised Fujin and Raijin heºd try to cut back on the action. This seemed sort of stupid now. They were all warriors by nature after all. All of them had gone to the Garden to become SeeDs. Although Squall and company (idiots) were the only ones who became SeeDºs after all Seifer had the same skill Squall did.

Now Squall was with his new girlfriend. Seifer cringed. The thought of Squall having a girlfriend was preposterous. Seifer felt a shock of jealousy go through him. Yes, Rinoa that over reacting girl who he had loved for time was Squallºs new girlfriend. He didnºt feel like that now though. No, someone else must have taken his heart because Rinoa now just seemed like an annoying girl with no sense what-so-ever. He couldnºt understand why Squall had chosen her over him! Wait, what was he thinking. He shoots that thought down a black void in his mind.

Well, at least he didnºt choose Selphie. That hyper little girl. She's even more annoying then Rinoa! Which is saying a lot. Then there was Quistis. That instructor that used to like Squall. She was an idiot. Couldn't see talent when it was right in her face. Next up was Irvine, the sniper of the team. Irvine good hearted and the only one who didn't forget their past. He can shoot well and wasn't that bad. Then Chicken-Wuss, Zell. Hyper. Thats the word for him. Super hyper and a chicken-wuss. Man he loved that name.

Last, Squall. Seifer paused there. Squall, his oldest rival, but is he something else too? Seifer thought a bit. He had been going through it in his mind for a long time now. If he didn't love Rinoa...or Ultimicia....then who is it that has taken his heart now? Squall? Sure Squall was hot and the only one worthy of him. Oh yes, he's also the only one who ever got to him.

Seifer sighed. Then he relised he couldn't deny it any longer. He wanted Squall. He wanted him now.

Unfortunately for Seifer he had no idea where the Balamb Garden was. If he ever found it again. He'd join again so I can make a toy out of Squall. Besides it had been getting boring around there anyway.

The End.

*******************

Seifer: That was it? That was stupid.

Amora: *Sticks tongue out* Well. Its a One Shot and I'm not very good at them.

Seifer: What about the other One before this one and after it that are on your web- *covers his mouth up*

Amora: ^_^; Nobody knows about that! And it can be a one Shot....... kinda. R&R please!