Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sins ❯ Tears ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Three:Tears************************The bar was dark an quite as only the night could bring it.Vincent sat in the lower chambers in the living room on the sofa,looking at the light reflecting off his metal claw.Cloud an Tifa had begged him to stay tell the storm was over.Thow he knew that they noticed the soft cold sweeping over him.sighing the Ex-Turk laid out on his back almost to long for the sofa his now his now bare feet dangled off the end.He scowled a bit as he sifted uncomftabley.ÒWell that's what you get for being so tall VincentÓ hushed a voice from the stairwell.The dark haired man bolted up to look at the amused face of a pajama cloud.ÒCloud...What are you doing awake?Ó he inquired eggier to change the subject.CloudÕs eyes shifted around,ÓGetting food...Tifa and Shiara are nice people..who need cooking lessons!Ó he whispered brining a small smile to Vincent's pale lips.ÒI noticed at the party you didnÕt eat,wana join me?Ó he offers padding is way into the kitchen.Not wanting to be left alone in the dark,he was so use to he followed the youth.Cloud stood infront of the microwave a bowl of what looked like Rawmen in his hand.ÒYou want some?Ó he offer,as the turk sat down on a chair neer the window.ÒNo..Ia-AAAHHOOO!Ó Vincent's head was flung forward as a sneeze interrupted his sentence.Cloud shock his head, ÒVincent...do you jest sit in that cave all day?ÓThe ex-Turk looked away from the blond. ÒIts all I can do....Cloud...How can you stand to be around me...When we traveled to fight Setheroth...Ó Her sonÒYou saw how I became a monster....I hurt you I hurt all of you...I donÕt deserve to be your friendÓCloud looked at his friend an shock his head.ÒDilly Dally Shilly Shally...IsnÕt time you did the forgiving?ÓThe raven haired man looked at Cloud,wondering what brought that about.ÒThats what she would have said Vincent...So stop acting like your the only one who has scars on his heart from the wounds where his loved one use to be.ÓCloud walked over to him an knelt down so he could look at his face.ÒI know Vincent...I know you hurt.I know you've been hurt.But we careÓI careÒSo let people in. Stop hiding.ÓBlood eyes bared into Mako,ÓCloud...I-Ó he was stopped by Clouds hand over his mouth.ÒNo Vincent listen to me.Staying in that cave freezing your ass off wont help the pain..I learned not to hold on to a memory because its jest that.We all care for you.Barret,Cid,Yuffie,Tifa we all do.But you hide from us.Ó he removed his hand from his mouth.Pin pricks suddenly stung wine red eyes,as tears burned there way down his cool smooth cheek.Am I crying?He was suddenly confused as more hot tears joined the first.Cloud stood an draped himself over the older man.For hours they stood there slowly crying in silence.