Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sins ❯ I want to be forgiven ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Two:I want to be forgiven****************************************Cloud looked down at his phone,the line at gone dead.The blonds frown deepened,as he sat down the phone beside him.Sinking onto his chair he looked over at the photo,that he an the gang had taken seven months earlier.Vincent stood in the back,and Cloud couldnÕt help but notice the look in the blood eyes.The look of true hopelessness.:Vincent's Prove:I watched the 1)snow fall on to my claws.Iam unable to fill it.I hung up on Cloud,but he probably didnÕt care.I look at my gun,Ceberus.ÒLucrecia...Can I join you? ÒI think thow she never answers.Of cores she can never answer.I look again at the gun.Its three heads looking back at me,perhaps....I always thought suicide to be a cowards way out2)Perhaps Iam a coward.Well I am hiding.that is a coward thing to do is it not?I raise the gun to my head,and my finger twitted.I couldnÕt do it.Something wouldnÕt let me.Am I to coward to die?Am I that worthless?I sigh an lay my head back an almost cried.I laughed to myself,can I cry?that would be a sight to see.These blood stained eyes crying.I look at the snow again an a memory hit me.Cloud an Vincent stood together in camp,the others had gone off to do various jobs leaving them to pitch tents an light fires.Vincent looked over at his chokobo haired friend as he looked to the sky as snow started to fall.ÒHay Vincent..tell me...What happens when snow melts.Ó he askedThe ex-turk looked at him.ÒIt turns into walter.Óhe answered simply,wondering why he had asked such a silly question.ÒNo Vincent....It turns into spring.Óhe answered looking at him.ÒSpring........Ó:Normal Prove:And jest as fast as it came it left,leaving Vincent with his nightmares.He looked at the gun an hosted it,dramatically flinging his cape back he disappeared into the snow.He looked down at the road that would take him to the bar.A gust of wind blow his hair into his face an his cape around his body.Shutting blood eyes from the world he leaped into the night.***********Cid laughed as he was sung happy birthday by all his friends.He had gotten gifts from all sorts.A bottle of fine whisky from Cloud an TifaA new set of work cloths from his loving wife.Parts from BarretAssorted stuff that he was scared to touch from RedXIII.and a new spear from Yuffie.He looked over at the blond whose eyes never left the window lost in his own world.ÒEh!Spiky come over hear an get some cake god lord you need the weight!!!ÓBarret yelled over at him.Cloud glared at Barret who laughed and sliced the Chokobo man a large peace of the cake.Cloud sighed and went to side beside Yuffie who was still recovering from her Illness,and had a mask on.Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door.Cloud went to stand but Denzail beat him to the door.Swinging it wide he took a step back as he gaped at the red capped man in the door way.Vincent entered the room and looked over at Cid and throw something at him.Chaching it he noticed it was a wrapped package,fairly large an thick.ÒHopefully Iam not to late.Ó he stated plainly,as Clouds face broke into a small smile at the Ex-turk.ÒNo....Jest in timeÓCid tore off the paper an frowned as he read off ÒHow to get out of youre mid life crises?ÓÒWHAT KIND OF GIFT IS THIS????!!!!!ÓVincent jest chuckled.