Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sister, Sister... Sister?? ❯ Radical Dreamer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, this takes place when Rikku is traveling to some other place on one of the Al Bhed ships. Don't ask too much, this is just an idiotic joke about her resemblance to Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Yeah, I hate them, too. (From Rikku's POV) Please don't be offended by the use of the U.S. in this story. I live in Texas, anyway. Ahh, chuckles…..…

Sister, Sister… Sister??

Chapter One: Radical Dreamers (Ahh, Squaresoft chuckles………)

It was a cool, but unusually sunny day outside that morning. I woke up and couldn't stand to where that itchy mask around on such a beautiful day, so I just went out onto the deck of the ship without wearing anything. Holding onto the railing off the end of the ship, I let the ocean breeze blow my hair behind me. I could see some land in the horizon; we must have been getting close to the odd nation we were going to. It was one I'd never seen, and I'd heard that the reason we don't go there often is because it was really strange, and the people were always very hostile and rude. The entire night I dreamt about the strange place. I imagined that the cities would have really dark buildings that were really high and threatening. All the people seemed like they didn't have any money, and they didn't have enough food.

The nation was known as the United States. Isn't that a silly name? It doesn't make sense to me…...… If each of its states is supposed to have its own laws, so then why are they considered `united'?

When we reached there and I saw the city, I was extremely alarmed by the way the city looked. It was……… happy……… It was bright and pretty! I couldn't believe my eyes! It was amazing! And when I saw the shopping mall………!! I just had to pay it a visit, and I meant to pay a lot. They had this great shop called Saks' Fifth Avenue, and I found a lot of stylish clothes there. I was walking out of the building when I stopped dead in my tracks. Across from me, there was a girl that looked just like me and was running up to me and saying, "Ashley, you little whore! I've been looking for you for like the last two hours!" the look-alike said in a mean, mad tone. "And where'd you get that outfit………? It's SO cute!"

"My name isn't Ashley……… I'm Rikku." I replied hesitantly.

"Oh, that's so stupid, Ash. And where'd you come up with such a gayass name like that, anyway? Stop acting like……… like……… oh what's that word?!" The other girl screeched at me, still insisting that I was `Ashley'.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, there was a voice just like the girl's coming from behind us shouting, "Mary Kate, you whore! I've been looking for you for like the last two hours!" The girl froze in terror. She wondered why she'd been hearing Ashley from behind her when Ashley was right next to her. I watched as she cautiously turned her head around to look behind her.

"Ashley………?" the girl's voice faltered. I looked in front of me and saw two me look-alikes that caused my thoughts to swirl. Who were these people, and why did they look like me??