Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sudden Stroke of Truth ❯ Sudden Stroke of Truth ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dedication: This little Fan fiction is dedicated to my dear friend Selphi Tilmitt and IrvineKinneas_jp...sorry to Irvy...I don't know how to describe him very well. So well cha know how it goes! ^_^ ttyl!

Sudden Stoke of Truth
By: Darkwolf Yoshida


A light breeze caught off the ocean and blew Selphie's fringed bangs away from her forehead. One of the longer ones caught a big of glitter from her cheek. Irvine looked over at her, she looked so calm, so at peace with herself. He wanted her to be his so badly, to see her face only, the first beautiful thing he saw in the morning, every morning.
He looked away quickly as Selphie looked over at him, apparently the intensity of her eyes to him.. He wanted to look her straight into her eyes. Those perfect emerald green eyes. But for some odd reason shyness over-fell him and couldn't bring himself to.
Selphie still stood there though, head cocked to one side. She looked almost like a little puppy eager and ready to hear a command from her master.
Irvine carefully turned his eyes to look at here, <She is so cute> that same thought raced through his head again and again.
"Irvy?" She started, there was long pause, water lapped up onto the rocks, little seapipers raced across the shore scattering as ocean came in.
Irvine finally turned to her, "Yes Sefie?" He smiled at her sweetly as if nothing was on his mind.
"Well, Irvy...are you o-kay? You seem kinda distant today" She looked at him a bit concerned.
"Oh, Selphie! I'm fine. Just thinking of how wonderful you are." Selphie blushed and hugged him.
"Thank you Irvy!"
<How am I supposed to tell her how I feel? She's too great for me.>
Selphie looked up into his eyes, she could see her face reflect back. Irvine smiled again at her, hesitated and leaned towards her. As he went he swept her into a passionate kiss. He released her for a moment. Selphie stood bewildered, she then smiled slyly, grabbed his hat & placed it gently on her head. Before throwing him into the water. Irvine screeched as his head went under the icy cold salty liquid. Selphie giggled and pranced happily back to her towel.
Irvine came up out of the water cold and dripping wet. He walked up to a smiling Selphi. Irvine sat down next to her. He looked deep into her eyes. "What is it Irvy?" She put her hand to her face, "Is there something on my face?"
"No" Irvine shook his head, "But there will be soon." He leaned forward and kissed her passionately. "I love you Selphi Kinneas." And he slipped a diamond and emerald ring on her finger. He smiled at her and she leapt forward and embraced him.
"Yes! I love you so much." He with that he swept her into a kiss.


~The End~

Author's Note:
Short I know. But for my non-fans that's good! ^_^ Short but sweet in my opinion. I feel really bad though because when I first met IrvineKinneas_jp I considered him as a jerk. It just seemed like that though he's actually really sweet. And I would like to announce that:
"IRVINEKINNEAS_JP IS A REALLY GREAT GUY IN MY THOUGHTS!!!" Thanks! ^_^ tee hee-hee! Ttyl!!!!
Feel free to AIM me at: Treni13! Hope you enjoyed the story!
Disclaimer:
I don't own FF8 it is owned by Squaresoft! BUT I OWN THE OCEAN OF COURSE!!!! Nah! Lol jj! Well hope ta ttyl! Always up to chit chat!!! Buh~Bai!!!
~Darkwolf a.k.a.: Treana Blaze~