Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tabby's Big Adventure ❯ Tabby ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: I have already had weird comments from my friends over this story. I had to resurrect Aeris, or one of my friends said she would never talk to me again. Most people would think that this is just another of those Sephiroth resurrection stories, but it is not.

Disclaimer: Okay, I have never written one of these before in my entire life, so this will probably seem really weird. If I ever owned Final Fantasy 7, I would be one filthy rich girl, but I don't and I am not really rich at all. I also do not own Sephiroth, although I sure wish I did, I think he is the cuuuuuutest bishonen that has ever been created. I do own Tabby the kitten though, but he is not an original character.

Tabby's big adventure

By Sahorattt

The battle for the planet was won, according to Cloud and his friends. Sephiroth had been defeated, as everyone thought. They were wrong...

*****

A beady green-eyed kitten opened its eyes for the first time. What the kitten saw surprised it.

'Mom! Mom! He's opened his eyes! Tabby has opened his eyes.

//Huh?// The kitten named Tabby thought //Where am I? Tabby? That's a cat's name! I AM NOT A CAT! How DARE anyone call me a cat! I am Sephiroth! What's going on?//

Tifa walked into the room and looked at her son, who was holding the black- and-silver striped tabby kitten high above his head. She had to quickly remove the quaking cat from her son's arms as he began to toss it into the air.

'Now Simon, you shouldn't do that, you could harm him,' she scolded her son while smoothing the young cat's fur and placing him back with his mother, 'you can play with the kittens later but right now - SCHOOL!'

She knelt down beside the kitten's basket as her son left the room for school. Ever since Cloud had married the resurrected Aeris just after the birth of their child, Tifa had found comfort in everything, even the small litter of kittens huddled by their mother.

//What?// Sephiroth/Tabby thought //Tifa? What the...! CLOUD! Cloud...//

Tifa stopped suddenly after nearing the door. She had the feeling that someone was watching her. She turned around, meeting the unblinking glare of the silver-and-black striped kitten, which had broken away from his mother. The shimmering green eyes of this small kitten were boring into Tifa's, with a familiar stare. Tifa shook her head, dismissing the idea, and continued out of the door.

//Tifa...// Sephiroth/Tabby thought //...all of you, will pay...//