Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The 3rd Hero of the Lion War ❯ The Briefing ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Ok this is my first non humor fic.I'm not really good at this,but tell me what you think by reviewing. Walter,Alex,Steven and Alicia are all random names I once had in the game.This fic slightly Alters the story line of FF tactics.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Chapter1

The Royal Acadamey students were taking non-chalantly out of formation in the briefing room.Then a crisp voice sounded through the door "Fall in!"Steven recognized it to be the voice of Zalbag."What an honor it is to be in Zalbag's presence."He thought as Zalbag walked in.Steven watched closely as Zalbag stepped up to the podium."Our spy has infiltrated the HeadQuaters in Dorter."Zalbag said quickly.Then he couldn't continue for the din was astounding. Zalbag paiteintly waited for the noise to quiet,then he continued
"But he despartely needs our help,the following cadet are to be knighted in order to assist him."he stated impressively"Steven Derrinhugh,Alex Hyru, Alicia Ruz and Walter Atiled,follow me."he said as he stepped down from the podium and left the room. As Steven left the room he noticed that his rival Rock, was fuming that he wasn't picked to help. They all followed Zalbag down the corridor and into the Primier's office.Primier quickly knighted them and wished them best of luck,not wanting to waste any time the y all dashed for the dressing rooms where they were to put their uniforms on.Steven immeadiatly rushed over to his locker and pulled out his Red hood,Rapier and armor,he had this uniform because he had been trained as a Squire.Alex fished a chain mail cloak,an Iron Sword and a gleaming silver chestplate.Alex was a Knight.Walter siply ripped his shirt off, threw on a monk's shirt,wrapped a blue satin headbandaround his forehead and pulled a heavy book out of his locker.Walter had became a monk.As the three young men left the locker room they metup with Alicia. Steven got a magical cart from the parking lot and they sped away towards Dorter.As the approached Alicia looked out the window,she pointed at something and the cart went zooming over to it. Alica Drageed them all out of the cart and said"Come on the spy left a path."She pointed to a storm door."Now all we have to do is follow the path."So they all stepped down into the unknown.

((Oooo it's a cliffhanger!Wait and see what happens next when I write chapter2))