Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The 3rd Hero of the Lion War ❯ Fort Dorter ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"We're gonna have to move pretty quickly if we wanna slip into Fort Dorter unnoticed."Alex thought aloud."Well I just happen to know a nice little speel called Haste2."Alicia said shrewdly."Well the make us so fast the miss smarty pants."Alex snapped back. Alicia went a and cast the spell.It felt wonderful to Steven and the dashed past the guards at the gates to the Fort as a blur. When the entered they saw a patrol of theives so they ducked behind a building. Alicia muttered somthing and they could see through the wall!What was going on inside was very stange. "Get in there!"A guard yelled at a tall female with long frizzy blonde hair sitting on her knees, then the guard kicked her in the back and she fell into a cell. The guard then entered and propped her up on the wall.The Larg's crest could easily be seen on her chest at this angle."That must be the spy!"Walter hissed.The girl let out a groan and flopped on the floor.The guard then kicked her back up and said in a fake pacifying voice,"Waz wrong sweetie?"The he kicked her onto her stomach. Appartenly the girl had had enough,she got up and blasted the guard to pieces. Alicia then muttered something again and the wall returned to being opque. Then she conjured up some sleeping bags and said"We'll wait untill night fall,then we bust in and save her, untill then.....let's lay low for a while." So they all his themselves expertly, but surprised to find that there was another person back there with them."Hello,I didn't expect to see anyone else back here,but.....I'm Christina,Agrias' accomplice.As we were entering Wiegraff's room,she got caught and I escaped.""But we've got a plan to rid us of the Death Corps and save Agrias."Walter said"Do you really,well I'll follow it"She said."What we're gonna do is we're gonna break in murder the cooking staff,take their places and poison the whole fort,the we sneak in and kill Wiegraff!"Alex said makingit up as he went."Okay that sounds like a well thought up plan.Let's wait until night fall."Christina finished. TO BE CONTINUED....................