Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ The Past Of The Aeon Saver ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was a sunny day in Spira. A young girl was in her own world as she was sitting on a rock. She felt calm as the breeze went through her. Meanwhile not far from where she was a young man was coming theur way at a slow pace. He had great news that he had to tell and ask a favor that would cause great pain in her home. Suddenly the girl heard a twing snap. She quietly asked, "Who are you?" The young man stopped and said, "My name is Auron. I am looking for Cahpu, is he here?" The young girl slowly moved off the rock as she looked at the man for the first time ever. She felt her face grow hot and her heart thump. Auron suddenly began to blush, for he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Auron asked, "What is your name?" The young girl answered,"Blackthorn. I shall get my father." She slowly walked into the house to report the news. A few moments later a women came out with Cahpu. Cahpu said, "What is it stranger?" Auron looked at him as he said, "It is about sin. We heard that you were and still are a great fighter. We would like to know in advance if you are going to fight sin with us." Cahpu turned to the women. The women answered, "It is up to you, dear. I will always love you." Cahpu looked at her and then back to the stranger. He slowly answered, "I will join you." Auron nodded as he walked off. Cahpu turned to the women as he said, "Then we can get married, I promise that Lulu." Lulu nodded as she said, "I know that." Without warning Blackthorn ran after Auron. She finally caught up to him as she shouted, "Wait! Please!" Auron stopped and turned to see Blackthorn. She slowly said, "I need to know if you felt something back there. I mean between us, that is." Auron walked up to her and leaned down to kiss her. This lasted a few moments. Auron asked, "Would you wait for me?" Blackthorn confused asked, "Where are you going off to?" Auron simpli said, "It is business, nothing more. Please wait for me." Blackthorn blushed as she said, "I will wait for you forever, if I have to." Auron gave her one last kiss as he walked off into the day. It would be a few years before Blackthorn saw him agian, but she would wait. Forever.