Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ The Begging Of It All ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Somewhere very far from Spira there was this one town that was always alive. It was called Zanarkand. The time that it was most active was at the night time and where it all begins. It was the night of a major match between two teams. The major match was in a game named blitzball. Everyone was going to be there, everyone in town. They lived for this sport. A young man that was at the age of 17 or 18 with blonde hair came out to head to the main area. As he was heading out he was stopped by a crowd. There was two girls and three boys. The one with red hair asked, "Tidus, can you sign my blitzball?" Tidus grinned, he loved all this attention that he was getting. He quickly signed the blitzball and handed it back to he. Another one of the boys asked, "Can you teach us how to play?" Tidus was about to answer when a different kid said simply, "He can't tonight." Tidus looked over at the kid confused, but felt that for some reason he may be right. Tidus answered, "I will teach you guys tomorrow." The boys ran off as they were excited about this. He looked back and saw that the kid was gone. He turned to the girls and said, "I will make a singal to both of you to let you know that goal was for you." The girls giggled as they ran off. He began to run off in the direction of the stadium. As he was on his way a broadcast was being played about another blitzball player. Tidus stopped to look at the screen and said, "Yeah, my old man was that great..." He contiuned on his way. As he was seated and waited for the spear of water fill up with water and the score boards to be ready. Within a few mintunes the game was on. Meanwhile back in the main part of Zanarkand was ready to be in an attack. Auron was ontop of a few pillars watching out in the sea at the threat. He thought to himself, "So, he finally came, huh?" The next thing that happened was the buliding and everything was being crumbled. Auron just walked on to where Tidus was. Back at the game Tidus's team was behind. He finally got the ball to where he could do a shot. Tidus swam up out of the water and flipped over to hit with his foot, but his eyes widened as he saw a creature fire and blow half the city. He quickly mangaed to grab an edge of what was left of the city. He tried to get his other hand on, but fell into the depths below. When Tidus got himself up he spotted Auron. Tidus ran over and asked, "Auron, what is going on?" Auron just said, "Follow me and you will see." With that Tidus followed Auron, but shortly after that the kid appeared and said, "It is the begging of what is to come of the future." The boy faded after he said that. Tidus even more confused just ran and followed Tidus. Auron finally stopped. Tidus gasped, "What is that?" Auron said, "Where we come from it is called Sin. Here take this, you will need it." With that he gave Tidus a sword. He said, "A gift from your old man." Tidus said, "A gift? From my old man?" With that they finally maganed to fight through the creatures, but only to find the part that they were on to be naerly destoryed and to be suck up in a hole. Auron stood there, unaffected. While Tidus was holding on to the edge. "Auron!" Auron looked up at the hole and asked, "Are you sure?" With that he grabbed Tidus and held him up towards the hole. He said, "Tidus, this is your story." With that they both got sucked up in the hole. While the rest of Zanarkand was destory.