Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ The Jounery To A New World ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Tidus awoke finding himself resting on a rock. He slowly let his eyes focuos as he saw that he was in the middle of an ocean? He thought, "How I get here?" He quickly called out, "Auron!!!!!!!!!!!" It only echoed back at him. He looked around more and noticed that their were ruins everywhere. He slowly began to swim around looking for any land area that he could walk on. He finally found the land on which he could walk on. He walked slowly as he was looking around. He thought, "Where is Auron?" Suddenly the ground crumbled and Tidus fell into the ocean. He quickly went up for air. Suddenly he saw a huge shadow come toward him. He went under water and found a major problem. A huge fish was looking right at him as if he was food. He quickly got out his sword and was ready to fight, but he saw a door way that he could go through. He quickly tried to dodge the fish. He manged to do that, but with that tight space the water pushed him to far as everything went black. It seemed like hours before Tidus finally woke up. He groaned as he steady got up and headed through the next door. As he opened the door he couldn't believe what he saw. It was like an abonded under water temple or something like that. He next noticed that there was other doors. He began to open all the doors to look for things to bulid a fire. He finally found all the things that he needed and began to set up the fire. He stared into the fire as he thought back to his home Zanarkand. He sudddenly fell alseep. He dreamed of that time the team lost and he was mad about it. Suddenly that same kid before appeared and said, "You know you did cry, even though you siad that you were not going to cry." The dream suddenly eneded as Tidus woke up. He quickly saw the fire was goning out. He cried out, "No! Don't go out! Hold on." Suddenly a monstor appeared and attack Tidus. Tidus was handleing it when a group of three appeared. The girl stepped forward and helped him finish off the monstor. She began to talk in a language that he never heard of. He said, "Umm... Hi. Do you understand me?" The two other stood behind him as the girl stepped in front of him. She said, "Fryed." With that everything went black agian. After another few hours Tidus awoke agian and groaing. He heard the others talk in that same language as the others. The girl walked over and said, "I talked things over, you can stay as long as you work." Tidus not believing his ears gasped, "You can talk english, then whay before?" The girl looked away as she said, "Well you see, it was that we didn't know where you were from and didn't know if we could trust you yet." Tidus said, "I see, but still you know you didn't have to knock me out.." She blushed as she satid, "Well, yeah, we sort of had to. Anyhow after we get a ship from the waters, then you'll get food." Tidus hungry for food quickly said, "Lets go!" After another few hours they were done. She came back and gave him the food. Tidus quickly gulped it down. Tidus looked at the girl and asked, "What is your name?" Thye girl smiled as she said, "Names Rikku, what about you?" Tidus smiled back as he said, "Tidus." Rikku looked at hima and said, "You know it doesn't look like you are from here.. Where are you from?" Tidus answered, "Zanarkand, I am a star at blitzball." Rikku just stared and finally answered back, "That city... It was destoryed a thousand years ago, so you couldn't.." Tidus said, "What?! It is destoryed! I just... It can't..." Rikku said, "You know if you don't know anyone then we could take you to Lucca. They play blitzball, maybe you'll remeber someone from there." Tidus nodded, not really sure what to do. Suddenly the ship was rocking. Rikku gasped, "No! It is Sin." Tidus looked out at the sea and saw that same thing in Zanarkand. Tidus and Rikku held on, but Tidus gripped fell loose as he fell into the sea. Rikku tried to grab him, but failed. The sea lead him to an island called beaside. Tidus was out cold. Meanwhile on the beach there were people playing blitzball. The ball fell out into the sea and hit Tidus. He qucikly got up and tried to see what was going on. He saw something fuzzy, then he saw clearly that it was a blitzball. He heard the people calling out to him to hit the ball back. He grinned as he did his famous move. Everyone was in awe. Tidus walked up to the beach. The tallest guy came up and said, "Wow, names Wakka. What is yours?" Tidus answerd, "I am Tidus, I was a player for Zanarkand Abs." Everyone was in slience. Wakka laughed, "Really, ya? Come on." Tidus said, "I got....close to Sin's toxic, I guess I am still fuzzy." Wakka nodded as he called everyone to practice. He turned to Tidus and said, "Come on, I will lead you to our village, but first you have to be on my team, ya?" Tidus agreed to this. Wakka then lead him to where the village was.