Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ To Killa ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was early moring when everybody awoke. Tidus walked out of the tent as he joined everybody outside. Tidus looked around and saw that Yuna wasn't with them. He asked Wakka, "Where is Yuna at?" Wakka said,"She getting a few things, don't worry about it ya?" Tidus nodded as he waited eargly for Yuna. Finally Yuna came out of the temple doors. Lulu saw the packages and asked, "What are those for?" Yuna said, "They are simply gifts for each of the temples we will stop by at." Lulu said this as she walked away, "It won't be that kind of trip." Yuna sadly answered, "Alright Lulu. I will leave this behind..." Tidus looked at Yuna agian and could tell that she wasn't happy about that decsion. With that they headed to the docks. Blackthorn asked Yuna, "What is the purpose of a summoner anyhow?" Yuna answered, "To serve and to live the path of one. I am sure you will find this on your own." Blackthorn was even more confused as she followed everyone on to the ship. It was around night fall when they were finally started out. Yuna walked up to Tidus as she asked, "You were on the Zanarakand Abes?" Tidus surpised answered, "Well, yeah." Yuna smiled as she went on, "You know I always wanted to see your city and blitzball at your city. I always heard that it was lit up at night, and that everyone would love to come see the Jhect Shot three." Tidus laughed as he answered, "My old man was always full of that. There isn't a shot three." Yuna excited asked, "You are Sir Jhect's son?" Tidus nodded as he looked at the ocean. Yuna asked, "Are you alright?" Tidus answered, "Yeah, is is alright. I never got along with him." Yuna blushed as she said, "I am sorry, I didn't..." Tidus answered, "Don't worry about it." Yuna nodded as she said, "Well, goodnight Tidus." Tidus replied, "Goodnight Yuna." Yuna walked off. Blackthorn came up and asked, "Tidus, I don't mean to be rude, but...Do you know where Auron would hang out in this world?" Tidus cofused answered, "Nope, sorry." Blackthorn stared out in the ocean. Tidus asked, "Does he own you something?" Blackthorn blushed as she replied, "Yeah, you could say that...Sorry if I bugged you, see you later." With that Blackthorn walked off. It was moring when they could almost see Killa, but all of a sudden someone yelled, "SIn!" Yuna and Blackthorn quickly looked out and gasped. Everyone quickly hanged on to something. The man that yelled said, "We have to stop him, our family.." Yuna and Blackthorn quickly summoned Valefor. The faith appeared as she whispered, "To late.." Sin sent a huge wave as it crashed the half of the city. Yuna and Blackthorn dropped to the floor of the ship as they were shocked. FInally they were able to dock.