Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ The Joureny Forwards ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The people inside of the temple quickly took the wounded Blackthorn in a room was she was laid. On of the people asked, "Where is Lulu?" A girl on the right answered, "I believe with the new soon to be summoner, Yuna." "Ok, someone go fetch her, but do not distrub her in her job or distrub Yuna if she is out." The girl nodded as she took a back way to the temple trials. Meanwhile Wakka lead Tidus to where people he never saw before were waiting. The girl turned as she asked, "Wakka? What is the meaning of all this? Did you think she wasn't strong enough?" Wakka sank his head down as he answered, "No, ma. Tidus insisted that he came, even though he is not a gurdian. Sorry Lulu." Lulu walked slowly over to Tidus and snapped, "I don't think you understand all of this...But that is no excuse. I am.." Just then the doors opened as a women came out. Tidus was shocked at how pretty she was and the fact that she seemed to be the same age as he was. She opened her eyes as she said, "I have done it! I have become a summoner." With that she fell foward. Tidus was about to rush forward, but the blue beast ran ahead and caught Yuna's fall. Lulu was about to go to Yuna's side when the girl finally made it through. She looked at all the faces and asked, "Which one of you is named Lulu?" Lulu stepped forward. The girl sighed, "Good I found you. Anyhow, your daughter she is in bad shape, downstairs, room on the farest left." Everyone followed Lulu as she brust through the doors. The man looked up and said, "I am guessing that you are Lulu." Lulu snapped, "Where is my daughter?" The man moved aside as Lulu's eyes fell onto Blackthorn's body. Lulu rushed over and snapped, "What happened?" The girl replied, "We believe that she tried a spell, but it must had back fire. Also did she ever have a tatto on her sholder before?" Lulu confused answered, "No." The girl pointed at the tatto. Lulu was in total shock as she just stared. Yuna knelt down by Lulu and replied, "It is going to be alright, all she needs is rest. Lets.." Just then Blackthorn opened her eyes. She turned her head into the view of staring at Lulu and another girl's face. She asked, "Who is she?" Lulu smiled as she replied, "Her name is Yuna." Blackthorn nearly chocked at that name. She asked, "Has she summoned anything yet?" Lulu replied, "Nope. Not yet. That is tonight." Lulu got up as she said, "We will let you rest for now and maybe tonight you can see the summon." Tidus followed them out and headed in the direction of Yuna. Yuna smiled as she asked, "What is your name?" Tidus grinned as he answered, "Tidus." Yuna answered, "I have to go prepare for tonight. Excuse me." With that she left, but she keep looking back at Tidus. Finally it was night. Blackthorn crawled out of the room as she entered were Yuna was. Yuna did some movements as a big bird like cretaure appeared. The creature landed at Yuna's side. Wakka asked, "There is nothing like that, ya?" Tidus agreed on that. Suddenly the same cricle that Yuna used to summon the creature went striaght under Blackthorn. Blackthorn began to glow as she rsted her eyes. She felt like that she was flying. The same thing occored, but there was a small child ontop of the creature. The child jumped off as she faced Blackthorn. She asked, "Are you ready?" Blackthorn just stared. The girl though for a moment and suddenly cried out, "Oh! That is right, you just woke up like I did." Yuna walked over as she asked, "May I ask who you are child?" The child turned and replied, "Names faith of Valefor, you are Yuna correct?" Yuna nodded. Blackthorn came out of itas she said, "Yeah, I am finally ready, but you will guide me on the summonings, ect, am I right?" The child nodded. Yuna nodded as she replied, "The more the merrier and if you want I can help you out on the summonings as well." Lulu smiled as she said, "We will head off in the moring then." With that they were off in bed and ready to go in the moring.