Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ The Brith Of The Aeon Savior ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Tidus was shocked as he saw that this whole place had writings and strange plater stone holders

Tidus was shocked as he saw that this whole place had writings and strange plater stone holders. He walked slower as he examined them carefully. He couldn't make them out as he finally decided to push them forward. When he did that he heard a click and saw a section of the room move. Wakka stood there as he asked, "What are you doing here, ya?" Tidus answered, "I heard about the story of a summoner begging born here. I had to make sure that she didn't die." Wakka sighed as he said, "Follow me, but she is going to be steamed." Tidus wondering who was going to be steam followed Wakka in deeper. Meanwhile Blackthorn entered the temple. She walked up to the statue of Lord Braska. She put her hand on it and whispered, "Grant me the power that I seek, allow be to be there to ask what I desire." With that she entered the statue. She looked around confused, as she couldn't see Lord Braska at all. She was about to call out when a shadow formed. Blackthorn smiled as she called out, "Lord Braska? I need to ask you something, important." The shadow answered back, "He is not here, I am Shiva." The whole room lit up. Blackthorn gazed around as she said, "What happened, that spell should have worked.." Shiva said, "I, rather we called you here." Blackthorn questioned, "We? Who are we?" Shiva snapped her hands as all the aeons appeared. Blackthorn gasped, "Aeons!" Shiva nodded as she went on, "Your mission in your life is to save us, someone will do some part of it, but you must do the rest, Aeon Savior." Blackthorn snapped, "What did you call me?" Shiva repeated, "Aeon Savior. That was given to you years ago." Blackthorn answered, "Listen. I am not that. I am here to find." Shiva butted in, "Sir Auron, isn't it?" Blackthorn snapped, "What do you know of him?" Siva answered, "Plenty." Blackthorn was about to use her magic when Shiva said, "I wouldn't do that." Blackthorn said, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't." Shiva said calmly, "You won't be able to find Auron. If you don't accept, you see." Blackthorn lowered her guard. Shiva went on, "Sir Auron left after serving Lord Braska. He returned somewhere to fulfill a promise that he made years ago. That promise itself may cause the dream to end and with everyone in it to end. That is why we seek you and your services. It was a predestined that was created for you. This way you could find Sir Auron and serve us, all." Blackthorn asked, "All?" Shiva nodded as she called, "Us Aeons and children of the faith come out." Blackthorn gasped as she saw children in long dresses bounded with the symbol of the faiths. Shiva answered, "They are the victims of all those sins before. It destroyed their homes and families. Without you they will die forever and so will we, remember. Mark uncover!" Blackthorn quickly grabbed her arm as she felt a great amount of main on her shoulder. A symbol appeared. Shiva said, "There is your symbol. Remember, now?" Blackthorn said, "I am sorry that I can't help you guys, but I have a destiny already in mind. Ultima!" Shiva raised her hands as she yelled, "Diamond Dust!" Blackthorn screamed as those attacks combined and hit her sending her out of the statue. Shiva voice was in the trailing, "You can't escape it. It was predestined. Another summoner, named Yuna. She shall show you the ways of everything." Blackthorn then saw darkness.