Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Aeon Savior ❯ On The Way To Luca ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was not until the morning that they headed out. Wakka said, "We are going to Luca, ya." Tidus asked, "Luca?" Yuna smiled as she said, "It is where the sport that you play is held at. Maybe you'll know somebody there." Tidus grinned as he said, "I really doubt that I would know somebody there." Yuna answered, "You will never know. I heard that people have seen Sir Auron there." Blackthorn and Tidus both shouted, "Auron!" Yuna nodded. "There have been many reports that he has been sited there and that he is frequently there." Blackthorn said, "Than we have to hurry and go!" Lulu said, "You honsetly think that Auron would rememebr you that well, Blackthorn?" Blackthorn snapped, "Of course! You have forgotten what love is mother!" Lulu eyes narrowed as she yelled, "How dare you! I can't belive that you would..." She looked away as she moved to the other side. Wakka said, "Ummm, lets go shall we, ya?" Yuna agreed as they made tehir way to the ship's deck. Lulu satyed away from Blackthorn as they entered. Tidus said, "Shouldn't you say you are sorry or something?" Blackthorn said, "She would never understand me, so why should I?" Tidus couldn't agrue there. The next morning they arrived at Luca. Tidus said, "Whoa! This place is huge! Man this is going to be great." WIth that in mind he was ready for the game.