Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Forbidden ❯ A Journey Begins -Prologue- ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Get lost!
What? Who's there?
I don't ever want to see you again! Go away!
Who? Who don't you want to see?
Your so disgusting! A monster like you should never be able to live!
Monster? What are you saying? Stop it.
You monster!
I said stop!
You ungreatful little monster!
Stop it!

"Seiya!" A young girl jolted awake sitting up from her slouched over position. "Are you listening to me?" Seiya sighed as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand, a small yawn leaving her mouth as she gazed up at one of the elders. "Yes, i'm listening." The elder woman shook her head as she sat the book she had been holding moments earlier down onto the table, a small sigh leaving her. "Seiya you were sleeping again, can you not do so during the night?" Another sigh left Seiya as she looked down at her hands now folded within her lap, lastnight's events reoccuring in her mind as she spoke. "I was out lastnight, I went to the ruins. A new summoner has arrived."

The elder woman shook her head as she made a small prayer with her hands, it was not the prayer of Yevon but another. She raised her hands above her head before bringing them to her midsection, her fingertips touching in a triangle. "I wish you luck Summoner whomever you may be." Seiya looked up from her hands, her green eyes watching the actions of the older one before her. She had seen this prayer many times before within this forgotten temple. She didn't know why but it reminded her of someone, someone her heart clenches for. Seiya stood from her seat and moved to an open window taking in a bit of fresh air, her eyes scanned the horizon as she heard a piercing scream. "The fiends have taken their lives.." The elder woman moved to the window as she sighed shaking her head, she closed her eyes before turning away.

Seiya moved from the window, taking her time she walked around the huge wooden table that sat within the chamber they were standing in. She grazed her hand over the book the woman had been holding and opened it to reveal forbidden text banished from the eyes of Yevon. "Is this the reason we have been cast out? This text?" The elder nodded as she moved to rows of book shelves eachone holding books like the one Seiya held in her hands. "Seiya it's best not to dwell on these things, Yevon will fall from the pedistol they have been set upon soon enough and everyone will see it for what it truely is. The true face of Yevon will be revealed I can feel it in my bones." Seiya shook her head as she closed the book, returning it to it's place on the hard wood surface of the table. She moved to the open door that led out into a hallway with red billowing curtains. "The true face of Yevon you say? The people of spira are blinded by the teachings and it's laws, if anyone were to ever hear you speak those words, Mirra...surely you would be thrown into the Via Purifico with only the fiends to keep to company." Seiya raised her hand in a small wave as she exited the small room making her way down the hall, her eyes casting out the stone opening serving as windows as she went a small breeze flowing over her as Pyreflies littered the area.

'These dreams are starting to get annoying, just who is saying those things. I don't feel as though I am myself when I dream them either...it's as if I am another person...' Seiya's mind reeled over these thoughts before stopping dead into the hallway her eyes darting out over the ruins some of the pyreflies coming to dance around her as if to tease her, Seiya loved the look of them though even if they meant something almost dangerous and maybe even the dead. She took in a deep breath as she rested her hands on the cold stone, Seiya's eyes never once leaving the ruins. Her home. "Was Sin...really our punishment..? Did we really use...too much Machina?" The soft mutterings of the young girl faded as she closed her eyes and imagined Zanarkand as it had once been, all the lights and people. A smile on everyface, in turn it made Seiya smile as well until a man came into her mind. Blonde hair and blue eyes, a fierce look in his eyes though they softened once they landed on another figure that entered Seiya's mind. Long brown hair and kind brown eyes, Seiya's sister really was the beauty of the town and won the hearts of many.

Seiya shook her head as she opened her eyes once more, her heart clenching at the thought of the two.

"M'lady?" Seiya looked up and to her left to see a young man with hair as white as a ghost, his eyes a soft hue of gold. A small smile fell onto her lips as she tilted her head in greeting to the other, her voice just as soft as she spoke. "Yes?" The man smiled at hearing Seiya's voice he moved a bit closer now that he knew he was not disturbing anything. "Are you ready to jouney?" Seiya's mind reeled once again as she thought on his question, was she really ready to leave home for the journey she was about to partake in? A raid against Yevon, to defy it's teachings and bring truth to those who are blinded by it? Seiya nodded as she smiled once again. "I am ready Zaeon, let us depart at once."

With a nod Zaeon and Seiya walked the rest of the hallway, moving down two fights of stairs. Stopping for a moment to bid a goodbye to the 'preists' waiting in the main chamber. "Please be cafeful Lady Seiya, we wish for your return as soon as your journey is over." A priest bowed to Seiya as she returne the action. "Don't worry with Zaeon at my side I know I can make it, right Zaeon?" The young man smiled as he nodded. "Yes M'lady." After all goodbye's were said and done the pair exited the temple and made they're way through the ruins of Zanarkand preparing for the frosty mountains of Gagazet.

I can do this, with all my heart I will bring thruth to Spira about Yevon.