Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Never Ending Dream ❯ CH. 1 The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Notice: I am not the creator of final fantasy and ….yea I did borrow some characters from final fantasy so please don't get mad at me (and yes I did make up the characters Skye Valto , Rin, and Alicea (pronounced like Alicia) <they are in the first chapter>)
 
Cloud: I think they should be mad at you
 
Tai: why 0-0 what did I do wrong
 
Cloud: ohhh nuhting -.-
 
Tai: can we just start already >.<'
 
Chapter 1. The Dream
 
“Skye…..Skye.” a voice echoed throughout the woods. “Skye….Skye…”. Skye looked around to see who was calling him, “Who is that….Where are you……TELL ME!”. The voice started to fade away. ”WAIT!!!...come back..” Skye cried, as he ran after the voice. “Skye….You are the one!” said the voice still fading away. “I am the what?” Skye asked still running after the voice. Suddenly there was a blinding light, causing Skye to stop in his tracks. “Tell me who you are now!” questioned Skye. He tried to take a step but wasn't about to move, as if something was holding him still. There was silent, then suddenly there was a figure coming from the light, “ Who are you….”. Puzzled, Skye Answered “I'm Skye Valto , Knight of Kotana, Who are you?”. The figure came closer to him revealing a woman with a blue ceremonial kimono on with Wing on her back.
 
Skye Was Stun but was still unable to move. “No…..Who are you “ Asked the woman. “I TOLD YOU ALREADY!” Skye yelled. She walked to him and pulled his weapon out, revealing it to be a Katana with an unknown message imprinted on it. “If you are a knight ..then why do you have a katana?”. “Oh…it was given to me…from my Foster mother.” He said softly. The woman held the sword to close to herself. “My son..you are not a knight….you are an ANGEL!!!” she confirmed, as she shoves the katana into his heart. “AHHHH!!!” Skye screamed, as he fell out of his bed in shock. He felt his chest to see if there really was a wound on him, but there was not. He put his hand on his head, ”It was only a dream…but it felt like…it was real.”. He glanced over to the katana that his foster mom left him. He walked over to the weapon and touched it. Instantly he dropped to the ground holding his head in pain. For a quick second he had a flashback of his dream but there was more added this time, He saw himself standing next to the woman and he himself had…WINGS?! Later that day, in the training grounds. Skye was by himself, Training vigorously, slashing at every target in sight until he finally got tired. “What a fool!” Said the male standing at the entrance of the room. “Rin...” Skye said as if her was agitated. Rin was head leader of the Shiguro troops in Kotana, and never did liked Skye. Their Rivalry started while they were just 7 years old. “Why are you wearing such old armor …it looks like it came from the medieval era, Kid.” Rin said. Skye raised his katana at Rin, “It was from my great Grandpa you Idiot!” Rin laughed, “More like your great times 7 grandpa..it's the late 20th century and I'm not gonna be fighting someone who is dressed like they came from the past so take the rusted things off!” Rin knew that he would take it off and very much so Skye did. “I'll teach you not to make fun of my family”. Rin pulled out his broadsword that had the same familiar writing on the blade. “WAIT!!!” Skye yelled. “What am I waiting for -_-`” Replied Rin. Skye walked to Rin and grabbed the blade, “ Can you understand this writing Rin!”. “HEY LET GO THIS WAS A PRESENT FROM THE KING ….AND NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT…LET GO YOUR DIRTING IT!!!” Yelled Rin. Skye glared and shoved the flat side into Rin's face causing him to fall back, “you idiot the same thing is written on my sword .” Skye sheathed his sword walked out of the training room and down the hall. While walking , Skye had noticed something on the hologram in the hall. The king was about to announce something.
“My fellow Kotanaian, for years, we have fought many war with pride of our human strength, but the time are changing, and so are many other colonies along with our selves, but mainly are weapons. We are among the special type that have evolved durning out past wars, From crossbow of the medieval times, to guns of the early 20th century. And once again we can have the power to evolve with this!”. The king was holding a sphere-like substance in his hand. “With this, we can double our human strength and make it to where we can use magic, like the black mages. So My fellow people, Please evolve with me, and time to keep this Mighty Kingdom Standing For the future!” Skye Walked away from the from the screen, “stupid king, always trying to evolve faster than everyone…..hmph I'll stay with the ways of the sword.”. Skye looked down at his sword,” But….can he really replace the way of the sword with technology…..We'll just have to see. Late that evening the king had issued a meeting with the top knights in this colony. While coming in, Skye seen that the king was nervous and irritated then usual. “I have brought you here…to speak about the dangers we are coming towards” the king said nervously, “I have gotten word that the deadly mercenary…Cloud Strife is on the loose!”.
Everyone had gotten worried except Rin and Skye. “We took him down before so what is the problem now?” Rin said. Everyone looked at Rin. “Your just alittle too young to understand….That man has token down thousands of men by himself….what do u mean what's the problem?” Said one of the knights. “Cloud? Cloud Strife…..isn't he a fallen angel?” thought Skye. The all the sudden, it happened again. Skye yelled as her grabbed his head in pain. He had another flashback of the dream with more add to it. He noticed someone holding him down… he had blonde spiked hair, he had blue eyes, and his had on a cape. But what stuck him the most is that his man had only one wing …one demonic wing and his sword was identical to the mercenary's weapon. Skye ran out of the room and down the hall. Alicea, one of the head knights, had left the room in search of him. “Skye…..Skye Valto where are you?” Alicea yelled. Alicea had finally come to a stop as she saw Skye in the corner hold the katana to his chest tightly. “I'm gonna die if I go after him” Skye said as he shaked in the corner. “Who…..by who Skye?” Alicea asked. “I'm gonna die!” Skye said as he blanked out
 
 
Ok that was the end of ch.1 >> so plz cut me some slack this is my first story ^^''''''