Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Never Ending Dream ❯ CH. 2 Reality ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tai: Welcome back -.-` for all the people the read the first chapter
 
Cloud: *hit him with a stick* SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!
 
Tai: OWWWW!? *rubs his head* ok ok only if you don't hit me with the stick anymore
 
Cloud: *glares at him* whatever just start already
 
Tai: ok o-o'
 
 
CH. 2 Reality
 
2 hours had passed, as Skye finally woke up. “Your awake…finally.” Said Alicea. “Where am I ?” Skye asked, as he sat up in the bed. “That's not important! What is, is that we are to leave in 1 hour for the mercenary.” Said Alicea. “ You and me!!!” Said Skye with excitement. “And me…” said Rin, as he walked in with his arms crossed. Skye's eye twitched, “I HAVE TO WORK WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”. Rin glared at him and Skye returned it. “I swear you two act like kids, little bitty kids.” Sighed Alicea as she sat down in a chair. “What the plan on capturing this mercenary?” Asked Skye, “And are the troops getting armor on this mission?”. “ That's the last thing you should worry about !?” Snarled Rin, as he kicked the bed post.
 
“We have to do this Mission along, since RIN opened up his big mouth!” Sighed Alicea. Skye was silent for a moment then he got out of bed and switched into some dark clothes. “I guess this occasion calls for dark clothes since it might take all night!” said Skye putting on his black jacket with fur around the neck collar. Both Rin and Alicea looked at him weirdly. “ARE YOU CRAZY!!! YOU NEED ARMOR!” yelled Alicea, but Skye ignored her. Rin blinked, “Out of all the crazy things you did, this is the most craziest!”. “Skye….stop we need to plan this out” Worried Alicea. Skye grabbed his katana, “This battle don't need any planning….we need to use our guts this time…we have to think on our toes.” Said Skye, as he walked towards the door.
 
“DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?…CAUSE IF U WALK OUT THAT DOOR, YOU WILL BE WRITING YOUR OWN DEATH CERTIFICATE!” yelled Alicea, knocking over the chair as she stood up, “it don't have to be that was though… we can make it all out alive if we came up with a plan!”. Skye stopped, but didn't turn around. “For the first time, I agree with Skye…from the past years, the king made plans on how he wanted to catch Cloud Strife…but they all failed, until one man went with his gut and finally caught him. Now I'm not sayin that Skye will prevail on following his gut, but I don't think a plan will work!” lectured Rin. Alicea stood there in shock and awe, then looked at Skye. Skye turned around and looks at her, ”Alicea..trust me on this one…and if you need my help I'll be there..i promise.”. Alicea sighed, “ok…but remember, you promised me, got it!”.
Skye turns back around, “Got it!”. “I don't know about yall but I'm ready to capture Cloud!” Grinned Rin.
 
Meanwhile in the woods, a shadowy figure enters one of the kotanaian's look out.
“Who are….” But before the guard could finish, The shadowy figure picked the guard up by his head. The other guards saw this and were scared out of there mind. “HE HERE……CLOUD STRIFE IS….” He was instantly cut off, as the upper half of his body slid off the bottom. It was indeed The Deadly mercenary Cloud Strife, and behind him was a large group of soldiers consisting 2 black mages. The Kotanaians fled from their spots as Cloud's soldiers charged in. One of the Kotanaian soldiers had lit an arrow and shot it at the signal post. Cloud smirked and pointed at the little flame, That's way to small to get a colony's attention. Maybe this will help“. Cloud lifted his hand, as it instantly caught fire. In doing this, the black mages joined in the escapade. Cloud's smirk turned into an evil glare as he shot the fireball into the signal post, instantly bursting into flames on contact. The black mages shot their fireballs at tree, causing the trees next to them to catch on fire. Cloud walked toward the soldier that shot the arrow, “THAT'S.. how you catch their attention!”. Cloud raised his buster sword, ”Any last words human?”. “You won't get away with this!” Said the soldier, as he was instantly cut in half by cloud. After all the lookout guards were killed, Cloud started to look around, “I think this is a perfect place to unleash the king of dragons!!!”. Everyone was terrified from hearing this, “NOT BAHAMUT!!!!!PLEASE SPARE US!!!!!” Cried one of the soldiers. Cloud slowly lifted his sword in the air. “Please reconsider the request you just made! He'll goes crazy in these surroundings, sir!” said one of the black mages. Cloud sighed and put his sword down, “I suggest you're right…but as soon as we get out of these woods I'm unleashing him!!!”. They all marched onward towards the colony. Back at the colony, Everything was in an uproar. “Put the shield to the max, ready the cannons at all positions, and Send some bike troops out before we send the knights! Skye, Rin, and Alicea… get ready to dispatch if the bike troops don't prevail!!” Yelled the king nervously. Skye ran down the hall, towards the vehicle room. “SKYE….WAIT FOR ME DUDE!” yelled Rin. Skye stopped and turned around, “NO, stay with Alicea, until it is time for yall to be dispatched.”. Rin's eye twitched as he watches Skye run off. Skye burst open the door and ran to his motorcycle, ”Requesting for clearance with the bike troops sir!” yelled Skye in the intercom. “No you are to remain here with the other 2 knights!” Replied the king. “FUCK THIS …THIS IS MY FIGHT!!!” yelled Skye as he pushed his bike to top speed bursting out of the room into the hall. ”YAHHH!!!!!!” yelled Skye, as he busted out the window to get the bike troops attention. Skye landed on the ground and did a 180 towards the bike troops. “The mercenary will be heading towards this direction. Be ready for anything GOT IT!” yelled Skye, as he unsheathed his katana. Something had flashed in his head, but only for a quick second….that felt like forever! Skye shook it off and looked dead ahead. The king had went to the dispatch room. “Where's Skye?!” said the king nervously. Rin had walked to the window and pointed toward the bike troops, “he's out there….with the black coat --.”. “WHAT!!! I TOLD HIM..” but before the king could finish, Alicea interrupted, “He never listens to anyone!”. “non the less, Take these!” said the king, as he handed them the sphere like substance, “Place it in the palm of your hand and the sphere will do the rest.” . Rin looked at the sphere, “sorry king, but I depend on my own strength!”. Just as Rin was about to drop it, the king had said the word that he knew Rin was striving for …POWER! “You'll be far more powerful than Skye Valto!” Said the king, slyly. Alicea stood in front of the king, “I never thought you could stoop so low, sir!”. Alicea glared at the king, as he chuckled, “I only want to win this little battle.”. Skye focused his eyes on the woods . “Get ready!” said Skye. Back in the wood, Cloud had split his soldiers in two groups, one marched on as the others followed him. The soldiers that followed Cloud, were the Bike troops. “We will come from the west unit as they fight them from the central unit.” Said Cloud as he decides on what sword he should fight with from his motorcycle, “Then if our other soldiers get token out, yall charge in, Me and the black mages will be…lets say letting someone join the fight heh!”. The black mages gulped in fear. Cloud and the others rode off toward the west unit. Back toward the bike troops, Skye was trying to think of a formation before Cloud's Soldiers came.
 
“I want the gun troops to stay back and ready their targets just incase they lower our number, The other troops charge in with me, cause if I'm right, he split his group in two!” Yelled Skye. All the sudden the bike troops were distracted by something near the west unit. That's when Cloud's soldiers charged out shooting, hitting 5 of the bike soldiers. “GO!!!” Shouted Skye, as he pushed his motorcycle towards the Soldiers at full speed. Most of the soldiers tried to dodge the bike, but they were greeted by Skye's katana. Skye took out 3 of them, but that was more than enough to hype up the other bike troops. Skye did a sharp 180 and headed towards the soldiers again, running some of them over, DON'T LET THE COLONY FALL! BIKE TROOPS SPREAD. GUN TROOPS, FIRE AT WILL!!!!!“. The gun troops took 5 out and reloaded their guns while the bike troops came back into attack. Skye looked towards the west unit, but saw nothing. Then Skye heard it…a horrible Screeching sound, “Could that really be……BAHAMUT!!”. Skye quickly grabbed his cellphone and called Alicea. “Hello” said Alicea. “TELL RIN TO GET DOWN HERE QUICK!” yelled Skye, “PLUS I NEED YOU TO COMMAND THE BIKE TROOPS!”. Alicea grabbed Rin and ran down toward the door where the battle was. “Snap out of it Rin, cause the sphere is not going to help you. Only you can help yourself!!” Said Alicea. “I KNOW THAT!!…..I know that.” Rin sighed as he clutched the sphere in his hand. Skye had left the bike troops and Rode into the woods. He stopped and got off the bike and looked around, “This is exactly…like my dream!”. “Cloud where are you going…what are we going to do about….Bahamut….” The mage said nervously. Cloud raised his sword towards Bahamut, “BAHAMUT, GO , YOUR TARGET IS THAT COLONY OVER THERE, and KILL ANY AND EVERYTHING OVER THERE AND TAKE THAT COLONY DOWN!!!”. Alicea stopped and looked at the ashy gray sky, “oh no….please be careful Skye!!”. Everyone below had stopped fighting and looked towards the west part of the woods. A big and destructive figure had flew up into the sky. “AHHH IT'S BAHAMUT!!! RUN!!!!!” cried one of Cloud's soldiers. Everyone down there ran for it as they saw the huge dragon charge up energy. “RAISE THE DAMN SHIELDS YOU STUPID MAGES!!” yelled the king. Bahamut shot the huge fireball, disintegrating all the soldiers down below. Alicea screamed as she saw this from the window. Meanwhile, Skye is walking around the woods unaware of the current event. Skye held his katana tight in his hand as he slow walked around. Thats when he heard it…. “Skye…Skye!!!”
 
XD the end of chapter 2 heh ^^ I hope you enjoy it