Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Never Ending Dream ❯ CH.3 The struggle for survival ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tai: Ah ^.^ *Grabs a microphone* -_- so Cloud how does it feel to be Evil
 
Cloud: *Blinks* what do you mean evil…. *Grabs a metal pole* YOU MADE ME EVIL!!!
 
Tai: …….0.0'''''' OK…..>.> switching the subject
 
Cloud: * Walks closer to him* HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I WAS EVIL!!!!!
 
Tai: ^o^''''' o..k.. lets…umm..Get back to the story *drops the mic and makes a run for it*
 
CH.3 The struggle to survival
 
Skye slowly walked around, looking for the person calling him. He walked past several tree but still no answer. “Where are you….I know you're here.” Said Skye, as he held his sword tightly in his hand. Suddenly there was chuckling from afar. “HAHAHA…you have yet to know who you are Skye!” said the unknown person. Skye Slowly walked towards the voice. Then out of nowhere, Two of Clouds Soldiers jumped out of the trees. Skye got into his battle stance as the soldiers ran towards him with broadswords. Meanwhile… The Battle at the colony wasn't all that good. The Kotanaian Were already being surrounded with the help of Bahamut. “THIS ISN'T LOOKING GOOD ALICEA!” yelled Rin, as he looked out the window. Alicea sat there, terrified, unable to move one bit. Rin was disgusted from that sight, “Err.. YOUR NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO HELP SKYE JUST BY SITTING THERE!!”. But still there was no answer from her. Rin had hit his boiling point with her. Rin grabbed her by the collars and lifted her up, “ Skye is out there by himself…do you want him to die..DO YOU ALICEA!”. But all Alicea could do is turn her head away from him. Rin dropped her, “I see…well even if I don't like Skye, I'm gonna help him….He's my only competition.”. Then he ran off towards the battle. Bahamut was charging another fireball , while the soldiers took out the rest of the bike troops. The Gun Unit was surrounded on all sides. Slowly but effectively the colony was being token down.
 
 
 
The King was frantic and desperate. “They've unleashed Bahamut sir!” cried one of the Royal Guards. “We have no choice then….UNLEASH IFRIT!!! ” Yelled the King. The Guards were terrified of this decision. “But sir..The only one that can actually summon and control Ifrit is s….”But before the guard could finish, the King interrupted, “I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ….JUST GET HIM OUT THERE NOW!!!!”. Rin over heard everything, “ so Skye is only one that can control him..we'll see about that!”. Rin ran toward the Dungeon area, located in the southwest unit. Back in the woods, Skye had advanced towards the voice. He was covered in blood..but it wasn't his. All the sudden the was the blinding light . Skye covered his face, ”Come out Woman!”. “You saw me in your dreams haven't you Skye!” said the woman as she walked out. “CLOUD COME OUT…I KNOW YOU'RE HERE TOO!” yelled Skye. “heh…”. Cloud chuckled as he jumped out of a tree. Skye in an outburst , charged towards Cloud, “DIE”. Skye jumped up. Cloud glared at him. Skye swung his sword downward at Cloud's head, but he caught the blade in his hand. “Feisty kid don't you think Hikari?” said Cloud, as he tighten his grip on the sword causing his hand to bleed. Cloud, then, yanked Skye towards him and uppercut Skye in the pit of his stomach. Skye fell to his knee, trembling, but he mustered enough strength to jumps up and hit Cloud in the face. Cloud stumbled backwards a little. Skye tried to get a second hit in but it was parried. Cloud side kicked Skye in the back, making him fall on his hands and knees, Then his kick Skye in the gut, making him fly backwards into a tree. Hikari stood in front of Skye to prevent anymore damage, “Enough, he learned his lesson.”.But Skye did not, he staggered back up, “Get out the way..NOW!”. Skye dashed towards Cloud. Skye jumped up and tried to kick Cloud, but his arm blocked it. Cloud had raised his right arm and struck Skye in the face, but the his did not phase him. Skye swung his fist at Cloud's stomach, but his hand was smacked out the was and was connected with another punch to the chest. Skye slid back a few feet but he did not lose his stance. Skye, in rage, charged at Cloud again, only for him to be stopped by Cloud's fiery hand. “DON'T DO IT CLOUD!!!” yelled Hikari, but Cloud ignored her. Cloud shot the fireball at Skye's chest, burning everything in its way of connecting to his skin. Skye flew back and had hit the ground hard to where he couldn't move anymore. Hikari picked up the abandoned katana and started to chanting the descriptions on the blade. Cloud walked over to Skye and held him up by his hair, “you can give up this quick…keep fighting.”. Cloud then tossed Skye into a tree. Skye slammed into the tree and fell instantly, this was making Cloud impatient. He pulled out his Buster Sword and held it at Skye's neck, “Get up boy!”. Suddenly there was a bright red aura behind them.
 
“IT'S TIME CLOUD!!!!!” yelled Hikari, as she tried her best to keep her control on the sword's power. Cloud saw this and backed away from Skye. He held his hand out and was completely surrounded by a black aura. Skye sat there, motionless, “I can't believe this is really happening. I'm about to die and I can't do a thing about it!.”. The dark aura had disappeared, revealing the real Cloud; The one demonic wing, The torn red cape, The shoulder armor, and the metal claw gloves, and the wrapped up Buster Sword.
 
Meanwhile at the colony, Rin finally made it to the dungeon area. Rin walked slowly towards the last cell. The temperature started to rise, the floor started to heat up. Rin finally made it…. to Ifrit's cell. “IFRIT..I SUMMON YOU NOW!!!” yelled Rin, but Ifrit did not listen. “HEY YOU LAZY BASTARD! GET UP NOW!” yelled Rin. Ifrit turned around, “ I only answer to friends of mine.” . Rin Glared at Ifrit, “ who?…Skye?!…he's out there fighting for his life…..eh I wouldn't be surprised if he was dead by now.”. That had struck the fire in Ifrit. Rin continued, “WE ALL MIGHT DIE!! BAHAMUT IS HAVING A FIREBALL FRENZY OUT THERE KILLING EVERYONE IN SIGHT!!!”. “LET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN CAGE NOW!” growled Ifrit. Rin unlocked the cage and Ifrit ran out. Alicea staggered up, “I got to help Skye…he's all by himself out there.”. Alicea gathered all of her energy and ran down the hall. The black mages was watching the battle from the hill. “This is marvelous, brother, Bahamut is blowing everything up.” Laughed the first mage. The second mage was quiet. “Are you ok, brother?” asked the first mage, “Yea….just wondering how cloud is doing on his part?” Said the second mage. “Don't worry about him, he's alright.” Said the first mage. Back in the woods, Skye was being held up by Cloud, as Hikari walked up with the sword. “Who are you my son!” asked Hikari. Skye lifted his head up slowly and answered, “I am me…..not a knight, not an angel, just me!”. Hikari was surprise with this answer, then she smiled, “No matter how much you regret it….you are an angel my son…and this katana is the key to unlocking your true form.”. She held the sword to his heart. “I tried ….but this dream has now became reality and I can't stop it.” Thought Skye. Hikari lightly pressed the sword on his chest to ready it. Cloud held Skye tightly and whispered in his ear, “You have yet to know your past….my son!!!!”. Skye's eyes widen from what he heard and tried to struggle away from…but it was too late. Hikari forced the katana into his heart. Skye yelled in unbearable pain. His yell reached all the way to the colony, everyone heard it, including Rin and Alicea.
 
 
 
“NO!!!!!” yelled Alicea, as she fell to her knee at the entrance of the colony. Bahamut had heard the yell and faced towards Alicea. The demonic dragon charged up a fireball and shot it at Alicea. The fireball was about to hit her, but Ifrit had came out and hit it out the way. The fireball hit the hill close to where the black mages were. The tall beast landed on the ground and turned around to look at Alicea. In the woods, Skye's body was surrounded by a bright red aura. Skye was unconsciencous. Cloud stood by Hikari, and watched as Skye slowly transformed. Slowly Skye's back started to rip open allowing some bones, that is the shape of wing, come out. “It's starting Cloud!” said Hikari, as she held the bloody katana close to herself. The red glow went to the forming wings. Then the problem started, one of the wings was forming feathers, while the other one started to look like Cloud's wing.
 
“OH NO!!!” cried Hikari, as she backed away in fear, “the angelic and demonic genes stayed equal!”. Cloud looked at her and chuckled a little, “what did you expect, you can't over power my gene that easily!”. Skye dropped to the ground, as the wings slowly covered his face. Cloud walked over to the motionless body and picked him up, “meet me at the rendezvous point.” Then he left to the hillside the mages were at. Ifrit and Bahamut were going at it while Rin helped Alicea, but she wanted to stay out. Bahamut slammed Ifrit into the ground, but Ifrit got back up and leaped right onto him, bringing him into several trees. Alicea watched the fight, hoping Ifrit would win. Rin looked at her, “This is not going to help Skye if you get killed…you know that..right?”. “ENOUGH BAHAMUT!!!!” yelled Cloud, still holding the motionless body. Alicea had caught sight of Skye, “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SKYE….TELL ME NOW!!!!”. Cloud lift his head and grinned, “this won't Skye anymore after I'm done with him!!!!!”. Bahamut tossed Ifrit out the way and flew to Cloud and they started to walk off with Skye. “Get back here Cloud, I challenge you!” yelled Rin, as he held his sword tightly. Cloud turned around, “Your not match to me let along to Skye…so I'll pass.”, the he walked off. Alicea could do nothing but stare as Cloud walked off with Skye. “why him…..WHY HIM!!!!” she yelled as she stood up and ran after them
End of chapter 3 ^_-
Ps. People give me a review on how I'm doing x_x