Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The (shinra) office ❯ day 26: surprise, bitch! ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This was inspired by the ever-lasting quote by Alec Baldwin in 30 rock—
“Every time I meet someone new, I figure how I'm going to fight them”
Truer words are hardly spoken. Like these—
 
“I do not own final fantasy, 30 rock, Alec Baldwin, or other products.” -shade-san fenfir
Day twenty-six: surprise, bitch!
 
Angilina nogard'e grandora was not happy.
 
Nor was the creepy intern.
 
Surprisingly, the intern's story was just slightly more interesting than angel's… (Wow! Angel: `the fuc--)
 
The creepy intern was helping one of her friend pick out a wedding dress. It was lovely, it was slimming, and it would obviously make the after marriage sex—ok, ok, I won't ruin it for you, but my next two words were going to be “magical rape” ok.
 
Angel was forced to be there, cause, as every girl knows- two is stupid. Three is good enough. …Yeah, that thing. And, because she thought she was “cool”
 
“Oh… Angi… this is so you…”
 
“Because it's red? Or because I'm about to incinerate it?” Chelsea laughed lightly, despite her bitter mood. Chelsea threw it into her face and commanded her to try it on.
 
Ok. Right then, angel was wearing a snow jacket with a faux fur trim, and a black tank top, coupled with some studded snow pants with dangling chains and some heavy-duty hiking boots. …This child wanted her to wear—
 
“Size six. That's unnatural. Literally. This would be the size of a crane's neck.” A prom dress. Really?
 
Oh come on- you have this amazing body- you just need to show it.” Angel rolled her eyes, turned around, and slipped her jacket to her elbow- revealing her tank top. There was a series of whistles and cheers before she slipped it back on and looked back to Chelsea, she jerked her head ever so slightly. Just a little taunting…
 
“Just put it on. And if you leave scorch marks on the edges, you're paying.”
 
“I can't help that I'm hot.” Angel giggled mockingly, perfectly imitating the dumb brunette, Amanda. “This why I'm hot, this is why I'm hot, this is why- this is why- this is why I'm hot!” angel sang evilly, fire rising from her hands. Chelsea shook her head. In the end, it would be worth it.
 
Pagebreakpagebreakpagebreakpagebreakpagebreakpagebreakpagebreakpa gebreak
 
Emi didn't have an easy job. Well, it wasn't `technically' a job. She just tried to keep Hotaru in… some sort of control. “Hotaru! You can't just break in the glass doors!” a shot was fired, and the glass was soon kicked in. “especially when it's already open!” poor, poor, emi…
 
Hotaru stormed In. she didn't need to break the glass doors. But she wanted vengeance for what the last glass doors did to her. She stormed in past the secretary. (Ooh, what a rebel!) Which she secretly thought would try and stop her going `you can't just go in there!' but alas, she just sighed out-
 
“Angi's not in right now, hotaru.” And continued to flip through her magazine.
 
“Who said I was here to see her? I could just be coming to—“you only have your swords and a gun with… two shots left. Just like the drinks you had an our ago.” Emi tried to repress a giggle. “What are you? My stalker?” before Danielle could answer; the ring of emi's phone went off.
 
“Hello?” emi nodded her head. “Oh, I'm just fine, thank you. …Yes, she's right here. Ok.” Emi handed hotaru her phone, as the elevator silently opened.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Como estas fool!” angel laughed hysterically as she kicked hotaru out the door she just broke. “Que pasa, Chiquita?” angel closed her phone with a snap. Hotaru jumped up and drew her swords.
 
“Just fight me, Turk!”
 
“Did you just call me Turkish? Cause I'm Spanish-British…” Hotaru shot off an inch or two or her hair in a blind rage. Angel made a noise of irritation before she launched herself at hotaru, jaw clenched, and the two woman's swords created sparks between them.
 
“I could care less what you are!” she gave a good, harsh shove as angel jumped away. “You goddamn demon!” angel's pupils shrank into a clean slit. Smoldering, she growled like a cornered cougar.
 
“Like you're one to talk!” the girls slashed at one another, angel smashed her sword into the secretary's desk, wherein her saber actually verbally went “ouch! Watch where you're bloody aiming!”
 
“Oh shut up!” she growled, hastily ripping the sword away to slash at her opponent. She effortlessly shed her coat to light her swords ablaze. Hotaru jumped back, nearly missing the blade to her throat. She blocked some jabs and kicks, until angel threw down her sword, and put up her now flaming fists. She motioned hotaru forward.
 
“Why you cocky little bitch!” hotaru came at her like lightning, kicking and punching, neither of their attacks seemed to be landing or doing any sort of physical damage besides slowly draining both their stamina. Finally, hotaru landed a kick to the gut, and smashed her head into her knee. Emi winced. “You have no Idea how long I wanted to do that…” angel re-aligned her broken nose and tackled hotaru, punching her repeatedly. The girls were on the very edge of completely loosing themselves when something pulled angel off of hotaru.
 
“Let go of me!” she screamed, the person hand her hands tied with an arm around her waist so she couldn't escape. Her fire died out, so she wouldn't hurt another Turk.
 
“Angel. Stop… just- stop already.” It was Vincent. He moved his hand from her waist and now had a gun to her back, and there was no concern in his voice only command and authority. To further prove he meant it, he clicked off the safety. Angel relaxed. Seems he had caught her in the act.
 
“I'm so sorry.” Emi stood by hotaru and Danielle. A small hissing noise emitted from her face. She was crying… or at least, it seemed that way. All the tears evaporated before they even reached her mouth. She collapsed to the floor, just so no one could see her shame. Vincent kept on a poker face. “I'm so sorry Vincent… it wasn't supposed to… I'm so very sorry…” she sobbed, tears never reaching the floor.
 
 
Ohhhhh… dramatic! Oooooh! I feel like this should belong in a Spanish soap opera- “but john, he looked exactly like you!” “Dammit Josephine! That was my twin brother's cousin's septuplet's doppleganger's ninja-clone!” “Le gasp- you don't mean!” “Yes… I'm afraid- he's pregnant.” “Le gasp!” *faintcomasurprise*
 
But Oooooh cliffhangers! I didn't even think this series would last this long…!