Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Silver of Gun & Sword ❯ Gun Users: Gunblade & Exeter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Silver of Gun & Sword

By McKinsey “Kasei” Cox

Chapter.1 Gun Users: Gunblade & Exeter

“THUD!” A navy blue bite bug fell heavily to the emerald shaded grass, drawn in two by an unwieldy Gunblade. A feminine hand, roughened by long term use of the Gunblade, clad in a blood-hued velvet glove captured a clear, diminutive shard of stone from amongst the monster’s remains.

A face framed by sun-touched, golden-blonde tresses reaching to the character’s midriff jerked upward at the sound of a shot nearby. Silver-green eyes searched the direction from which the sound had echoed. A spark of mingled precaution and curiosity flared in the platinum-emerald circles as another shot pierced the air.

Scouring eyes set on a young man, seemingly in his late teens, a couple or so years older than her. Reddish-orange hair set up in a ponytail lay inert on his back and an ebony, studded cowboy hat topped his head. A tawny, ankle-length trench coat enswathed his tall form. In his right hand he loosely gripped a model of gun she knew to be an Exeter, a sleek silver gun with strong recoil.

The young man was near the emerald-green forest area a bit of distance from Fire Cavern. Her eyes laid sight on what he was firing at. A regular, ice blue Glacial Eye, it seemed. It appeared she wasn’t the only one training outside of Balamb Garden this morning.

She watched him slay the monster within another shot with mild amusement. ‘Why haven’t I seen him before? I’ve been here at Garden since I was thirteen. In two whole years I’ve never seen him’, she thought. A slight crimson shade arose on her face as ashen eyes alit on her.
__________________________________________________________________ ____________________

McKinsey: Please rate and tell me what you think. This is my first time writing a FFVIII fanfic. If you have any questions, e-mail me at mckinsey.cox@gmail.com.





Converting /tmp/phpXpf47c to /dev/stdout