Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again: Sora's Tail ❯ Sora's Fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Tam: Hello again, here i am and once more i've brought you another story AND YOU HAD BETTER LIKE IT TO, OR SO HELP ME....
Huh, huh, N E ways um i do sincerely hope you like it, and if you dont, you can reveiw and tell me what I need to work on and now on with my disclaimer, if you would kindly do me the honors Vincent.

Vincent: She does not own final fantasy 10 or any of it's charecters, and you better not think so.

(NOTE: In my story Tidus, Auron, Braska, and Jecht all are ALIVE in my story, you dont like it well to bad in my story I AM GOD BAW HA HA HA, and the story just wouldnt be the same without them, i'll explain later.)


There and back again, Sora's tail

Chapter 1: Sora's Fight


The door goes ever on and on,
Down from the door wher it began,
Now far ahead the road has gone,
And I must follow if I can, Pursuing
it with weary feet, Until it joins some
larger way, Where many paths and
errands meet, and whither then I
cannot say.

J.R.R Tolken



The rain fell languidly, seemingly in no rush to meet the unforgiving ground below. Crystalline droplets collided with the girl's thin shoulders, bouncing off toward the craggy earth beneath. Sora's brilliant violet eyes glared at the sky, a wrathful flame burning clearly within. Every few moments lightning would streak across the sky, extending its deadly fingers toward the rocky terrain.

Her world had changed, and it would continue changing, from Zanarkand to Besaid and then Home, she had sufferd greatly to make it this far. Her brother had died when she needed him the most and it had all gone down hill from there, not to long after that her mother had colapsed from some mystyrious illness, and never recovered. Her world had quickly gone from promising and joyfull, to limited and cold, so very cold, from the attack of the wave monster on Zanarkand to present day.

“Cruel.….so cruel.....and heartless.....” Sora uttered, loudly enough to be heard over the rumbling thunder, as she collapsed against an insensitive rock. Her only living team mate left had betrayed her as easily if she wasnt there at all. She shoke her head like a dog, she needed to get out of this rain, it wouldnt do anyone any good if she got sick when they neede her the most.
"Let's see…" She murmured quietly, only to herself. Her eyes traveled about the shop, searching for something to clear her clouded mind. She loved these chalets.

They were filled with a dim light, pouring like the setting sun upon the horizon, basking the shop in its ginger luminosity. Almost like being in the desert again, Gaudy banners decorated the chocolate colored walls, new style sayings inscribed in a golden color across them plainly. One wall was usually covered completely with shelf after shelf of books most in normal text but a few had picked up on there new style writing, normal people wouldnt be caught dead with them, owning anything written in new style was as good as saying that they were a bad landers sympithizer, but it wasnt illegal to sell them.

A loud clanking noise pulled her from her pleasant thoughts, sending her hurling back into reality. She hadn't even realized that she had drifted off into her own world, forgetting completely the horrors of the valid one. Sora was on a mission, and she needed to focus or she could get herself killed.

Just a little while longer and she would be able to bask in the sun again, they were almost home, it was kinda strange listening to normal people talking after a year of speaking to only Bad Landers, the bad landers and the holyier then thou folk (or holy folk if you ask any of them) had done everthing possible to seperat themselves from each other, even adopting new languages. Now days you couldnt get a person to talk to you if they beleived different then them, it was horrible.

I’m supposed to be the sage one now, Sora thought grimly

If Cyfer hadnt taken his insane trip none of this would be happening, brother fought brother, and so they had needed to seperat the two people's for the humen race's salvation. Now days they were more often or not referd to as the Bad Lander's or the Ole badie's, Ole badie's hmmm that gave her an idea, they could call themselves Al Bhed That's what it traslated out to in Ancient, and they would never forget who they were originaly she'd have to put it to a vote but she rather liked it.


X X X X X X X X X

The sky was the palest blue today, the sun bright and hot.

Tidus sighed, vacationing wasnt a vacation unless it was the Al Bhed way. And this sun, it was just bliss, and Yuna was right there soaking up the sun with him, they hadnt spent a day apart since the desruction of Sin, it had been two years since that faiteful day and those were two years well spent.

Tidus and Yuna had spent those two years rebuilding and traveling, mostly to obscure villages to help weed out powerful feinds, which had gotten wrather big for there britches since Sin's demise. But something had happend, for some strange resone they kept have the same dream and it was all the resone they needed to take a trip to Zanarkand, and destroy what feinds they found there, for surely that was were the most powerful still gatherd but in order to do so they would need help. Even as powerful a team as they were together they couldnt do it alone, they needed the others.

And so they had sought them out one by one, and boy that wasnt easy, sure Wakka and Lulu had been together, and Jetch, Braska and Auron had decide to stay together, but Rikku and Kimari had been on opasit sides of Spira. But in the end theyed all been found, and all had agreed, for they to had dreamed of Zanarkand as well, and even a fool could tell that something bigger was going on.

But at that current point in time they were trying to soak up some sun before leaving, there journy would be long and hard, so why not have some fun before then. Unfortunetly they'ed have to go to Besaid before they could and thankfuly Cid would be taking them, Tidus didnt like the thought of walking from the Al Bhed Home to Besaid and then back to Zanarkand, that just wouldnt be fair or fun.

Little did they know that what a ride they were going to take.

@ @ O O O O O

So i hope u liked it please review.

-Sincerly Tam