Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again: Sora's Tail ❯ Sora's Landing ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Tam: I AM BACK JACK, with your third chapter and boy am I feeling it baby it's great, well theres not much to say, so on with are dear little disclaimer.

Ril: Hold on a second are you forgeting something?

Tam: WERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM!!!!!

Ril: I go werever you go, and the best part about that is that I do it to anoiy you, BOO YEAH BABY.

Tam: DONT YOU EVER DIE.

Ril: Nope i'll be with you forever, and ever, and ever.

Tam: OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! DEAR GOD WHY HAVE YOU SENT ME TO THIS HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Run's off screaming inro the night).

Ril: OKKK, um Just to make things clear we never have and never will own Final fantasy 10, but we can dream, oh yes we can dream.


Chapter 3: Sora's landing



In the darkness the dragon wake's,
to a cold heart the dragon take's,
you at my side the dragon sleep's,
on dragon wing's are wishe's leap.

-Escaflowne the movie


It was a beautiful spring day and with the absence of attacks and no sign of trouble brewing, Braska allowed for a few leaser moments, there journy on Cid's air ship had been calm enough until the end, they had been forced into a air battle by an amazingly tough feind, the likes of which none of them had seen before.

There air ship had taken a hard hit before going down, what ever the feind hed been trying to accomplish it had sure in the hell done something, because the air ship was out of comishin and would be for quiet some time, and so from Besaid to Zanarkand they were forced to walk.

Braska was optomistic, he had never seen such a feind before in his life. When they had seen that thing time had slowed, it had looked like some sort of giant demented bat, purple and green skin had strecked accrosed bat like wings, eyeless sockets had made it all the more eerie.

Braske had only ever heard of such a monster, and even then only in the most rediculas legends. It had always been refered to as the doom gaze, a of creater destruction, and a harbanger of the end to come. The legends of the Doom gaze were fantastical and unbeleavable, even in this day and age, and fortunetly nothing about the legend had any foundation, but Braska couldnt help it if he worried, in the end, all legends have some foundation of truth somewhere. Either way he couldnt help but know that his was an ill omen.


G G G G


Tidus was exasted, they had all decide two years ago to hide there weapons in different places, and rather then hideing there weapons themselves the had each been given someone else to hide.

Tidus had hidden Rikku's, he wished he'd thought about it more befor hand, he'd picked the perfect hidding spot. Hard to get to, well away from the general population and a pain in the butt to find, and after several feinds a couple of near misses on the rocks around Besaid and not one but two near death experiecenses, he'd returned not only with said weapon but a pocket full of gil and some interesting odds and ends from variouse nests around the island.

This would pacify Rikku, like his baby sister, she enjoyed shiny things. He missed her, his little sister, they had been almost inseperable when he'd lived in Zanarkand, now that he was gone what would she be doing, the first thing she would have done is draft another player for his spot, it would only be a temp position but she'd have had to, she was after all the team leader and probably the only person capable of beating him at Blitz Ball.

She was good, no doubt about that, she'd even give her old man a run for his money, sure Tidus had tricks Jecht couldnt match but the best thing about his sister was the fact that at a young age, 15 to be exact she had not only beaten out all of her competeters with room to spare but she had replaced the old captain to boot. She had pure talent, and Tidus had no problems with admitting it.

At this curent point in time ower hero happens to be back with the group, Tidus at the point the main group and Auron taking up the rear, Tidus had sunken into deep thought, ( No small feat for him) when he heard a loud shout and an even louder thudd, Auron's voice, Naturally he went to aid said person in trouble but he finally got there all he saw was an uncousiose Auron and a concerned group of gardians. Tidus looked the scene over carefully nothing was amiss, a head two legs, three arms, wait a second three arms, there was a hand protruding out from under Auron's back, a small hand.

" Giroffohme" the hand mumbeld.

Wakka quickly grasped one of Auron's arms Jecht the other, the poor kid had to be crushed under Auron's weight.

"GIROFFOHME!!!!" came the hand more insistant this time.

And with a mighty heave they managed to free the poor kid, a poor kid who happend to look more then a little familiar.

The girl was clearly out of it, lack of oxegen apparently.

The two of the older men stopped dead in there tracks.

It just wasnt possible,and yet there stood a girl who could have been a carbon cop. Violet eyes, black hair, small stature, it definetly had to be her and yet she was remarkably untouched by time.

But there thoughts were interrupted by a loud whoop from Tidus.


YYYYYY

"Who is that?"
"Is she okay?"
There were voices all around her. Sora opened her eyes and looked around at all the people standing above her.

Sora shook her head like a dog, trying to clear it for thought, she thought she was going to die, whatever it was that had landed on her had been heavy. To Heavy for her to push it off, that is until she realized that it was a person, it was absurd, who could be THAT HEAVY. Honestly, had a fat person landed on her or something, cause no light weight could wind her like that.

Standing up to brush her self off she noticed an all to familiar someone standing just behind a giant cat looking creature. Some one who happend to be in alot of trouble in her book.

" TIDUS YOU GIANT ASS WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN", she all but growled at him, within a quick second Sora was standing in front of him. " TU OUI RYJA YHO ETAY RUF FUNNEAT E'JA PAAH, OUI ZICD TECYBBAYNT EHDU GHUFRANA YHT E'JA PAAH CAYLREHK VUN OUI AJAN CEHLA".

She barely paused for breath causing her to choke slighty, Tidus had to pat her on the back until she caught her breath, at which point she continued berate him in the loudest way possible.

Naturaly neither of them could avoid the stare's they were getting from the guardians and summoners.

Of course only three cosiouse people could understand what she was really saying, and not one of them would repeat it, wasnt for polite company after all.


T T T T T T T

Tam: So peoples. *looks around at random* How'd you like it? Was it boring? Does it need work? Do you think I failed at keeping it awathentic?Well it looks like I picked up a few more readers since my last chapter, I would like to pressonaly thank them.


Ravenrockstheworld: Thank you for being my first reviewer and thank you for complimenting my story.

Keyblade Mistress Hikari : Lets see how to say this without ruinning the plot, hummmm, well Jecht definetly does have a large part in this story, but fare warning this story has more then one twist, and yes there is a perpose for me using Tail instead of Tale. You'll see ( Winks).