Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Until The Day I Die: A Squikku and Tiduna Story ❯ Rikku's 17th b-day! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 15: RIKKU'S 17TH BIRTHDAY!

Squall looked in his locker, thinking carefully. He was sure he had everything he needed for his next class, but now-a-days he had to double check because he had too much on his mind. He'd usually forget a book or very important assignment. The end of the school year was coming up which meant that summer vacation was close...for others. For him it meant it was time to move, and that didn't mean to another neighborhood. How was he going to tell Rikku? She'd be heartbroken...like he was now. Maybe Laguna was right about not getting attached to her. But it was more easier said then done to stay away.

"Hey, Squall!" Yuna greeted cheerfully, leaning against the lockers next to him.

"Hey, Yuna." He responded, his mind was still on Rikku.

"So you know the plan, right?"

He looked at her in confusion, "What plan?"

"Lu didn't tell you?" Yuna sighed, "I swear she's losing her memory. You're going to stop by the airship today before Rikku's surprise party to pick her up."

"The airship?" He asked confused. They had an airship?

"Yeah, Uncle Cid got Brother an airship for him and Buddy, they call it the Celsius." Yuna said, saying 'the Celsius' dramatically. She began laughing when Squall gave her a weird look, "Sorry...Brother always talks about it like it's an airship among airships. Though it is pretty big."

"What's Rikku gonna be there for?"

Yuna shrugged, "She said she had to check up on something, which is good for us. She'll stay there for awhile which will give us time to decorate."

"And you want me to pick her up and bring her to the party?" Squall asked.

Yuna nodded, "Don't tell her though!"

"I'm not. Do I look like Tidus or Wakka?"

Yuna giggled, "I guess not. It's not Tidus's fault he can't keep secrets! He told me he doesn't like holding things from others."

Squall snorted, "He lied."

Yuna playfully hit his arm, "Just remember to get Rikku. And don't be late! Some people can't stay long."

She was about to walk away until Squall quickly grabbed her arm, "People? What people?" He asked, a little too eagerly.

"Um...well...Gippal." Yuna muttered very low, hoping he wouldn't hear her.

"Gippal?" Squall asked. Yuna could tell that he was getting angry, "You invited Gippal?"

"Well he is her friend, Squall." Yuna replied, looking a little worried. She knew he wasn't going to react nicely to Gippal coming. But he hasn't even met Gippal yet, how come he doesn't like him?

"I don't care if that's her guardian angel! I don't want him there!"

Yuna rolled her eyes, "Well it's not your decision, mister!" Squall looked at her in shock. She blushed, becoming embarassed of what she said, "I'm sorry, Squall...what I meant was Rikku'll be happy to see him. You want Rikku happy don't you?"

He sighed and nodded, running a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry. I overreacted."

"It's ok." Yuna smiled, patting him on the back, "I know how you feel. Don't worry, you're the one Rikku's in love with. She only likes Gippal as a good friend now."

"How do you know?" He asked, "She tell you that?"

Yuna looked at him with concern. He was really dreading that Rikku still had deep feelings for Gippal. She smiled at him, "You're all she talks about, Squall. She loves you, don't doubt that."

"I don't." He replied, looking down.

"I gotta go." She patted his back, smiling warmly, "Don't stress over it, ok? If Rikku wanted Gippal she would be with him now."

"Ok, see ya." He turned back to his locker, "And tell Tidus I need to speak with him. It's important."

"Ok." Yuna said, walking back down the hall.

He closed his locker, pretty sure he had everything he needed. He was about to turn until a figure walked up to him, causing him to jump back against the lockers.

"Hey, stranger." Calli smiled.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked, wondering how she managed to sneak up on him. He thought Rikku was the only one to do that. Then again Calli could be sneaky when she wanted to.

"How's Rikku?" Calli asked. He examined her face carefully, she actually looked interested in knowing. Why was she being so nice?

"She's fine. I gotta go." He was about to walk away until she stepped in his way again, "What do you want?" He asked, exasperated.

She tilted her head to the side, still smiling, "I know Rikku's party's today...and I also know I wasn't invited."

"Oh really?" Squall asked sarcastically.

"Really." She replied, pulling out an envelope, "Here. It's been a school tradition for years and just because we're not seeing eye to eye doesn't mean you and your friends aren't invited."

Squall looked at her suspiciously, taking the envelope and opening it. "An invitation?" He asked.

Calli nodded, "Every end of the year someone throws a party. This year it's Dona and she's rented out all of Kilika Port. I hope you guys are coming."

He folded the invitation, looking at her in uncertainty, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing, Squall." She sighed, "It's obvious that you're stuck on that girl...I mean Rikku...I give up."

"Good...but we're still not going..."

"Yes we are." Rikku said, walking up to them. She held up an envelope, "Dona just invited me too. Come on, Squallie, it'll be fun."

Squall shook his head. She was doing it again, trusting people too quickly. "Rikku-"

"I know you think I'm trusting them too quickly." She smiled when he looked at her in shock, "Don't be so surprised, Squallie! I can read you like a book."

“Why do you want to go?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know...it’s almost the end of the year. It’ll be fun to have a party together as juniors before we become official seniors.”

“That’s the spirit.” Calli smiled, “See you guys there.” She turned and walked away.

Rikku looked at Squall with excitement, “I still can’t believe next year we’re going to be seniors together! This is so COOL!” She shrieked happily.

He looked down, not wanting to ruin her happy moment. How was he suppose to tell her?

“Squallie, are you ok?” She asked with concern.

“I’m fine.” He replied, not looking up.

“No you’re not! What’s wrong? Was it something I said?”

He shook his head, “No, it’s just...”

“Yuna said you needed to talk to me?” Tidus said, interrupting him.

“Can we be alone for awhile?” Rikku asked, wanting to hear what Squall had to say. He seemed very worried about something.

“No, it’s ok, Rikku. We’ll talk later.” Squall said.

“But...”

“I’m fine, really.”

Rikku stared at him for awhile then nodded, “Ok, see you later.” They kissed then she ran to get to her next class.

“Didn’t have the heart to tell her?” Tidus asked.

“Did you tell Yuna yet?” Squall asked back.

Tidus looked down, shaking his head sadly, “I don’t wanna see the hurt in her eyes...”

“Exactly...”

“You hear about Wakka?” Tidus asked, looking up again.

“No, what?”

“He doesn’t have to leave. Now that he has a kid on the way he can stay.”

“Good for him.” Squall responded, there was no happiness in his voice, “He stays, we leave, but you come back.”
Tidus scratched the back of his head, “Yeah...sorry about that, man. But unlike you, I was born here.”

“And you don’t have to go to SeeD school.”

“Maybe you can come back to visit someday.”

“And find Rikku married to some other guy? Yeah right.”

Tidus sighed. It must really suck to be in Squall’s shoes. It seemed like everyone he loves leaves him or he has to leave them. This wasn’t a good thing for someone with Squall’s personality. Right when he would open up and let people in, he’d have to close down and start all over.

“What did you need me for?” Tidus asked, mostly to change the subject.

“Oh yeah.” Squall said, forgetting, “We have a tradition to carry on.”

Tidus smiled. Since Squall arrived last year he, Tidus, and Wakka started a tradition that they’d pull a huge prank by the end of the year. That’s what they were discussing until Yuna and Lulu interrupted them.

“About the gasoline...”

“No gasoline.” Squall interrupted, glaring at Tidus, “Do you want to go to prison?”

Tidus sighed, “Fine. What do you want us to do?”

Squall placed a finger on his chin, thinking, “Something memorable...without using gasoline.” Tidus looked down sadly. “This is my last year here...”

“I got it!” Tidus said, smiling happily.

“What?”

“I’ll tell you later.” He said, running off, “You’ll love it!”

“How about you tell me now, dammit!” Squall yelled, but Tidus was already gone. He sighed, turning to walk to his next class. He didn’t like surprises and he was sure Tidus was going to surprise him.

AIRSHIP

Rikku walked into the airship, looking around cautiously, “Rammu? (Hello?)” She asked, seeing if anyone was around. No one replied but to be sure she was alone she walked to the intercom. “Anyone here?” She asked, holding down the button so her voice would be heard throughout the airship. She waited, hearing no response.

She smiled widely, picking up her bag of supplies. She walked to the elevator and pressed the ‘cabin’ button. Today was a special day, and not because it was her birthday, but because she came to a decision. A very important decision in a young Al Bhed girl’s life. She felt ready though, she’s never felt so sure of anything in her life. She even had a conversation with her dad. Of course he cried and cursed but he accepted her choice.

Rikku opened the door to her cabin room. Tonight was the night...

BESAID HIGH

"Are you gonna tell me now or what?" Squall asked, watching Tidus lean against his car and examine the school carefully.

"Patience, Squall, patience." Tidus replied, rubbing his chin in decision.

"Are you telling me to be patient?" Squall asked angrily, "If it were me that had the plan you'd be all over me begging to hear it."

"Well you're not the one with the plan now are you?" Tidus replied.

"Maybe we shouldn't do a prank this year, ya?" Wakka suggested.

"You're scared Lu's gonna find out and kill you." Tidus said, smiling at Wakka.

"Well...yeah. It's not very smart of me to get in trouble before school's over. Then when senior year start's, I'm gonna get it."

Tidus and Squall looked at him, glaring alittle. They forgot he was staying. Thanks to Lulu's unexpected pregnancy he didn't have to go back.

"Er...sorry I mentioned it." Wakka said nervously, noticing their angry glares.

"I gotta pick up Rikku." Squall opened his car door and got in, "See you guys at the party."

"Oh yeah!" Tidus said, remembering he was suppose to meet Yuna and help decorate, "What you get her?"

Squall didn't answer. He put the key in the ignition, starting the car.

"I asked you something!" Tidus said, watching Squall carefully back up.

Squall pulled out the lot and drove off.

"...He's not gonna tell me is he?" Tidus asked, looking at Wakka.

"Why do you even bother, brudda?" Wakka asked, shaking his head.

Tidus shrugged, wondering why too. Squall never tells him anything unless he really wanted to. Maybe it was gonna be a big surprise for Rikku and he didn't want anyone to know yet. "Well, I gotta go get Yuna's gift."

"Yuna?" Wakka scratched his head in confusion, "But it's Rikku's birthday."
"I know...but once I seen this thing I had to get it for her. I even got Cid's permission to give it to her."

"Permission? What is it?" Wakka's curiousity began building as Tidus didn't reply, "Oh come on! Don't do a Squall! You know you can't keep a secret, brudda!"

"This one I can."

Wakka sighed frustratedly, "So many secrets...this feels like Bevelle."

"I agree." Tidus nodded.

AIRSHIP

Squall parked infront of the Celsius. It was bigger then he thought. There have been stories of big airships but he thought they were just stories. He got out his car and examined it. You could fit over 50 people on this ship, how was he suppose to find Rikku in there? Did she even know he was picking her up?

He looked down at his watch, remembering he was suppose to take Rikku out for an hour before going to the party. They had enough time for a movie...maybe.

He walked towards the airship, wondering how the hell he was suppose to get in. He heard a loud click as the ramp came down for him to enter. Squall grabbed his gunblade, just in case. He knew he was being paranoid but ever since he was a kid big, empty places made him suspiscious.

The elevator took him to the Bridge. He looked around, wondering how the hell he was going to find Rikku. "Rikku!" He called out, knowing that probably wouldn't work. She could be anywhere.

"Squallie? Are you here?" He heard Rikku's voice coming from the speakers on the wall.

He spotted a red button, pressing it and talking into the microphone. "Yeah, where are you?"

"It's not gonna be that easy, Squallie!" Rikku replied, he heard the teasing and playfulness in her voice, "You gotta find me, mister!"

Squall quirked an eyebrow, "Find you?" He asked, amused, "This place is huge, Rikku. How the hell am I gonna find you?"

"If you really wanted to find me, then you will." She said, "See ya!"

He heard the speakers click off. He glanced at his watch again, now they wouldn't have enough time for a movie. 'Oh well.' Squall shrugged, heading for the elevators, 'We can play this little game of hers. If she thinks I can't find her then she has another thing coming.'

He looked at the elevator buttons, "Hmm..." Which floor would Rikku most likely be on? He saw the button 'cabins', pressing it without hesitation. Something told him she was there.

The doors opened as he walked out, spotting something yellow on the floor all the way down the hall. He walked towards it, wondering how he spotted it from so far away. Bending down, he picked up the yellow chocobo feather. He turned to look at the door that the feather was infont of, smiling. This was too easy...

Squall opened the door, walking into a dim-lit room. He looked around in confusion. It was dark, only being lit up by the several candles.

"That was quick." Rikku smiled.

Squall looked at her, his jaw dropping. She was standing infront of the bed wearing on of his long t-shirts.

"Um...what's going on?" He asked, that was the only thing he could really say. His gaze was locked on her and he found that he couldn't look away.
Rikku smiled, not replying. Instead she reached for the hem of her shirt, pulling it up over her head and taking it off. She threw it across the room, revealing a white Flyaway sheer bodice with silk charmeuse cups that ties in the front and a white silky thong.
"What...what are you doing?" He asked, trying to calm down. His gaze went down to her body as he heard Rikku giggle at his expression. He knew he looked like a kid in a candy store but what did she expect? She was standing infront of him practically naked and looking damn good.
She walked towards him, grabbing his hands. "I've been thinking and," He let her lead him towards the bed, sitting on it, "I'm ready."
"You're what?" He asked. Was she saying what he think she was? There's no way! She was against premarital sex..."Rikku..."
"Before you say anything," She smiled, "I thought this through a lot. I'm positive I want this...with you."
Squall stared at her in shock, not being able to speak. He wanted it too, badly. But what if she wasn't really ready? What if she ended up regretting it afterwards and their relationship starts to crumble? "Rikku, we..." He stopped, wondering what to say, "Are you sure about this?"
She smiled widely, nodding, "Yup! I love you, Squall. I love you and I want this."
He placed a hand on her cheek gently, "I love you too."
"I know you do." She smiled sweetly, clapping her hands, causing the radio to turn on.
He chuckled, looking at her, "You're seducing me?"
"Uh huh." She nodded, lightly kissing his lips.
Squall sighed. She wanted this and he wanted this. He couldn't stop this even if he really wanted to, which he didn't.
Close my eyes Let the whole thing pass me by There is no time to waste Asking why? I'll run away with you, by my side I'll run away with you, by my side I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride (Asking why?)
Squall drew her face closer to his. Rikku felt her eyes drift close as his mouth paused from her own and she almost whimpered with need. His breath was teasing her skin as he stopped think if he should do it or not. He looked at her face and decided.
He paused for a moment more, heightening tension, before pressing his mouth to hers. Rikku shuddered, pressing against him, and sighed as his hand moved from her cheek down her neck in a smooth, slow caress. Sliding his hand to the back of her neck, Squall deepened the kiss, begging entrance to her mouth with a darting lick and a nip on her lower lip. Rikku consented happily, tangling her tongue against his own.
Squall began leaning back on the bed, pulling Rikku down with him.
I think about your face And how I fall into your eyes The out moment I trace around the one that I call mine Time to count more space And beware that your drew the line I don't need you solve this case And I don't need to look behind
Rikku began pushing his coat back as he shrugged it off, throwing it on the floor. His hands moved down her body to grip her thighs as hers went for his shirt, pulling it up. They broke the kiss for breath and so Squall could remove his shirt. They smiled at eachother awhile before Squall pulled her back down into another heated kiss.
Close my eyes Let the whole thing pass me by There is no time to waste Asking why? I'll run away with you, By my side I'll run away with you, By my side I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride (Asking why?)
His mouth claimed hers again, causing Rikku to moan with pleasure. Squall nipped at the bottom of her lip, reaching for the tie on her sheer. He pulled it, causing it to open. Rikku began unbuckling one of his many belts as he pushed the sheer slowly off her shoulders. Rikku straddled his waist, smiling and blushing when she noticed his gaze was on her chest.
"Beautiful." He murmured, skimming a hand up the side of her body.
Do I expect you to change, the past I hold inside? With all the words I say Repeating over in my mind Some things you cant erase No matter how hard you try An exit to escape Is all there is left to find
Rikku leaned back down to kiss his neck. She shivered with pleasure and anticipation as he nipped and kissed her jaw. His hands moved to her waist, turning her so that she was pinned to the bed. Rikku succeeded in getting his belts unbuckled, she began reaching for his zipper. Squall kicked off his shoes, while leaving kisses down her neck, chest, stomache. He stopped when he got to where her thong was, looking up at her. She smiled, giving him a small nod, silently telling him to continue.
Close my eyes Let the whole thing pass me by There is no time to waste Asking why?(Asking why) I'll run away with you, by my side I'll run away with you, by my side I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside
Her eyes fluttered close as he slowly pulled her thong down, kissing her thighs as he did so. Squall nudged her hip with his knee, wanting her to lift her legs. She complied, lifting her legs so he could take her thong off.

"Squall..." She moaned, tugging at his pants eagerly.

"Shh." He murmured, moving back up to kiss her lips, "We don't need to rush." He wanted to take things nice and slow, not only because she was a virgin but because he wanted to explore her whole body and savour this moment.

Rikku shakily nodded, gazing at him as he sat up between her spread legs. He stripped down his pants and boxers, Rikku gazed at his now naked body with lust and anticipation.

So I, Close my eyes Let the whole thing pass me by There is no time to waste Asking why? I'll run away with you, by my side I'll run away with you, by my side I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside

He leaned back down and kissed her, caressing her breasts. Rikku moaned, sliding her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He broke the kiss to move down her body again, this time stopping at her breast. His tongue darted out and traced her nipple before capturing it whole. Her hands moved to his head, sinking into his dark brown hair.

"Rikku..." He murmured. His voice sent shivers throughout her body as she arched her back to his touches. He turned his attention to her other breast, licking, kissing, and nipping it fervently.

Rikku gasped, feeling his arousal hot against her inner thigh. Squall felt her wetness seeping down her thigh, knowing she was ready.

Moving back up to her face, he gazed into her spiral green eyes. He always found them very hypnotizing, he could get lost in them. Positioning himself between her legs, he leaned down to kiss her hard, slowly sliding into her. Rikku concentrated on his mouth against hers before feeling a sharp pain. She let out a painful scream into his mouth, stiffening as he fully entered her.

"Shh...it's ok. Relax." Squall whispered, caressing her face, "Look at me." She slowly opened her eyes and stared at him, him gazing into her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." Rikku replied happily, slowly relaxing her inner muscles. He waited till she adjusted to him, her hands clutching his back and legs latched onto him. Once she thrusted against him, he took that as a sign of permission to continue.

Squall began to thrust into her, causing them to both moan in pleasure. He felt the sharp pain of Rikku's fingernails digging into his back as he braced himself on his elbows to set a faster pace.

"H-harder, Squall!" Rikku panted, moving with his body in rhythm. He complied, thrusting harder into her, hearing her cries of pleasure.

Her muscles clamped down around him, sending them into even more ecstacy. He could feel his own climax coming as he leaned down to kiss her, taking her orgasmic scream into himself. He felt Rikku's release, he thrusted into her a couple more times before he released in her.

He slowly slid out of her, spooning her body against his. "Thanks for the greatest birthday present ever, Squall." Rikku whispered softly, turning to look at him.

"Your welcome." He smiled, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

RIKKU'S AND YUNA'S HOUSE

"More yellow!" Yuna yelled, walking around the house watching people put up decorations, "We need more yellow people...please!"

"You suck at being bossy." Lulu said, blowing up yellow balloons.

"I know." Yuna sighed sadly.

"Come on, where's your determination face? This is Rikku's 17th birthday party!" Lulu said.

"Am I really that bad?" Yuna asked. She's been trying to lose her reputation of the 'doormat'. She thought being in charge of planning Rikku’s party would help her. But it wasn’t working, she needed Rikku to help boost her confidence.

"No you're not." Tidus said, walking into the house with Wakka, "Leave her alone, Lu, she's doing good. The decorations are great."

Lulu shrugged, greeting Wakka with a kiss, "I was trying to encourage the girl. Rikku's not here to pump her up so I gotta do it."

"My Lulu, always trying to help people." Wakka smiled, putting an arm around her as she smiled back at him.

Tidus rolled his eyes, snorting, "Yeah right."

Yuna smiled, "You here to help, guys?" She watched Tidus and Wakka squirm, glancing at eachother.

"Er...actually we just wanna watch you guys do your thing." Wakka replied, "Don't wanna get in the way, ya know."

"Yuna..." Lulu smiled, looking back down at the balloons she was tying.

Yuna nodded with determination, knowing what Lulu meant. "Nuh uh, misters! This is Rikku's party and I want it to be perfect!" She said, glaring at Wakka and Tidus, "Get your butts in that kitchen and help cook the food!"

"B-but, Yuna, we can't cook!" Tidus stuttered, staring at his girlfriend's angry face in fear.

Lulu made a disapproving sound, causing Wakka to look at her, "Stop encouraging the girl, ya!" He said.

Lulu looked up from her activities, "I'm not doing nothing, my love." She smiled, looking past him at Yuna.

Wakka turned to see what she was looking at, gulping when he saw Yuna had her guns in her hand, "W-what's those for?" He asked nervously.

"Drastic times call for drastic measures." Yuna replied, smiling sweetly, "Not get your butts in that kitchen! We got 20 minutes till Rikku arrives!"

Wakka gulped, looking at Tidus, "You gonna control your wacked girlfriend?" He asked, backing up to stand behind Lulu.

"Why should I? You never control yours." Tidus replied, dodging an object Lulu threw at him, "Plus I think her being all controlling is sexy."

"Thanks!" Yuna said happily, still pointing her guns at them, "Now get in there!"

Tidus smiled at her angry face, admiring how cute she looked when she was bossy.

"Let's go before she goes trigger happy, ya?" Wakka said, pulling Tidus with him into the kitchen.

Yuna smiled victoriously, about to walk away until she stopped. She quickly turned, running to the doorway, "Thank you guys for helping! I really appreciate it!" She said politely.

Lulu sighed, "She almost succeeded."

AIRSHIP

Squall opened his eyes, feeling and seeing a naked Rikku in his arms. He smiled, watching her sleep. He lifted his hand to run it gently down her face. Rikku shuddered, snuggling closer to Squall, her eyes slowly opening.

"Hiya.”

“Hey.” He replied back, pushing her hair back, “Sleep good?”

“Never better.” She leaned forward and kissed him.

Squall responded back, running his hand through her hair until he remebered something. “What time is it?” He asked, looking around for a clock.

“Don’t know, why?” Rikku asked, looking at him with concern.

“We gotta go! I think we’re gonna be late!” He quickly got up and searched for his clothes, putting them on as Rikku watched in amusement and confusion.

“What’s the rush, Squallie?” She asked, sitting up, “You have somewhere you gotta be or something?”

“No.” He replied, zipping up his pants, “We do.”

“Huh?” Rikku asked dumbly. She didn’t know there were other plans for her birthday which only meant one thing. “Is it a surprise?” She asked, her excitement rising.

“Yup, big surprise.” He replied, smiling. He knew she was getting excited, her eyes widening with joy.

“Cool!” She shrieked happily, jumping out of the bed to run to her closet, “What should I wear?” She rummaged through her closet naked, throwing random clothes onto the bed.

Squall picked up his shirt, glancing at her. They probably were already late and Rikku was going to take a long time choosing her clothes. He shrugged, he gets to see Rikku change, they can wait.

AT THE HOUSE

“Where is Squall with my cousin?” Yuna asked, pacing back and forth. They were 30 minutes late already, the party already began without the birthday girl.

"Calm down, Yuna." Lulu said, "There's a very thin line between concern and craziness and right now you're on the crazy side."

"Yeah, Yuna, I'm sure they're walking up to the door right now." Tidus said, everyone stared at the door waiting for Squall and Rikku to walk in.

KNOCK! KNOCK! Everyone looked at Tidus in shock.

"Holy chocobos! I'm good!" Tidus said, smiling cockily.

"Ok, everyone get ready!" Yuna said, placing a hand on the door knob, "Please and thank you."

Lulu rolled her eyes, "Just open the door already! I'm craving cake!"

"Sorry." Yuna apologized, opening the door.

"SUR-" Everyone stopped, it wasn't Rikku and Squall.

"It's just some Al Bhed guy!" Someone said angrily, everyone groaned and glared at a very confused Gippal.

"I travelled very long to get here and that's the thanks I get?" Gippal asked looking at Yuna.

"Gippal!" Yuna smiled, it's been almost a year since she seen him. She quickly pulled him into a hug.

"You were always late." Lulu smiled, hugging him once Yuna let go.

Gippal smiled, tilting his head teasingly, "You know me, always gotta make a grand entrance. Where's the birthday girl?" He looked around looking for the familiar yellow hair.

"Rikku hasn't arrived yet." Yuna answered, closing the door as Gippal walked in, "I guess you don't get the grand entrance."

Gippal frowned, "Rikku late for her own party? What you guys get all mad at me about? She's not even here."

"She'll be here." Tidus said, giving Gippal a stern look.

"Ya, she's just running late." Wakka said, examining Gippal closely.

"Fru yna drao? Yht fro yna drao muugehk yd sa mega dryd? (Who are they? And why are they looking at me like that?)" Gippal asked, raising an eyebrow. They looked mad at him for some reason. Has he met them before?

"Oh, Gippal!" Yuna pulled him towards Wakka and Tidus who still glared, "This is Tidus, my boyfriend, and Wakka, Lu's man."

Gippal glanced at Yuna and Lulu, "Look at you guys! Getting into serious relationships and stuff." He smiled as Yuna blushed, touching the necklace Tidus gave her.

"And getting pregnant." Lulu added, touching her stomache, "I'm gonna be a mommy."

"Fuck, Lu!" Gippal stared at her in shock, "Are you serious? You're pregnant?"

Lulu nodded, "Last person you expected to get pregnant in highschool, huh?" She smiled, glancing at Wakka.

Gippal nodded, not taking his eyes off her stomache, "Boy or girl?"

"We don't know yet." Wakka spoke up.

"Oh." Gippal was feeling uncomfortable with Tidus and Wakka still looking daggers at him, "What about you, Yuna? Still a virgin?"

"Gippal!" Yuna gasped in shock, blushing, "You can't just ask people that!"

"Cunno. (Sorry.)" He apologized, walking closer to her, "Um...is there any particular reason why yours and Lu's men are looking at me like I took over their village and killed their people? They like Al Bheds right?"

Yuna looked at Tidus and Wakka who were whispering things to eachother, pausing to glare at Gippal. She sighed, knowing why. They didn't like Gippal because Squall didn't like Gippal. It wasn't like Squall hated Gippal because the way he was, but it wasn't easy to like someone who is special in your lover's heart to come back. There's always going to be that jealousy.

"No, they like Al Bheds. I'm sure they're glad to meet you." She smiled.

Gippal rolled his eyes, looking back at them, "Right...why don't you just give them a gun so they can shoot me now?"

The front door opened slowly. Everyone turned to look at it anxiously. Squall walked in looking down at the door knob with a confused expression then up at Yuna, "I thought this door was gonna be locked?"

Rikku walked in afterwards, "What do you..."

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted, shocking Rikku.

"Holy chocobos!" She smiled, looking at everyone, "A surprise party? For me?"

"Happy 17th, cousin." Yuna smiled, pulling Rikku into a big hug.

Rikku closed her eyes, holding onto Yuna tightly. "Dryhgc cu silr! (Thanks so much!)" She replied, trying not to cry. She slowly opened her eyes to see Gippal standing by the wall, smiling at her. 'No way...' She released Yuna, slowly walking up to him. Rikku stared at him a long time, wondering if he was really here. "G-Gippal?" She asked, touching his chest, "That you?"

"Yup, I'm here." He smiled, charmingly, "Happy birthday, Cid's girl."

Rikku smiled wider, her eyes becoming more watery, "GIPPAL! OUI'NA RANA! (YOU'RE HERE!)" She shrieked happily, pouncing on him.

"Whoa!" He stumbled back as she pulled him into a tight embrace, "Nice to see you too."

Wakka shook his head, walking up to Squall, "Psst, hey Squall!" He whispered, making sure no one else heard him, "Gippal's here, brudda."

Squall glared at him then back at Gippal and Rikku. He watched them with a jealous look, not liking the way Rikku reacted to Gippal being here.

"You better be nice, Squall." Lulu warned, "All three of you." She gave Tidus, Wakka, and Squall a threatening look.

"We will." Tidus and Wakka said in unison, giving her innocent looks.

"Whatever." Squall replied.

"And what took you so long? You're late, buddy!" Yuna said angrily.

Squall looked down at her, "Sorry?" He said, not knowing what to tell her.

Yuna's anger went away, "Oh, it's ok. You're forgiven. Want something to drink?" She smiled.

"Yuna." Lulu shook her head in disaprovement.

"What? He apologized!"

Squall walked up to Rikku and Gippal, staring at Gippal. He cleared his throat noisily to interrupt their conversation.

"Oh! Gippal, this is Squallie! My boyfriend." Rikku smiled, hugging Squall.

"Boyfriend?" Gippal asked, shocked. He looked at Squall who stared back at him. Squall didn't look happy, the look he was givng him was ten times worse then Tidus's and Wakka's put together. "Hey! I met you before!" Gippal examined Squall with his eye, "You came up to my house that one day."

"Huh?" Rikku looked at the in confusion. How did Gippal know Squall? And what's Gippal talking about? "You guys know eacother?"

"It was awhile ago." Squall said, not taking his eyes off Gippal. Gippal knew that look he was giving. It was a secret look between guys, telling him to stay the hell way from his girlfriend.

"I thought you and Rikku weren't dating." Gippal said, meeting Squall's glare with one of his own.

"Then I wasn't, now I am." He replied.

Rikku giggled nervously, sensing the growing tension between them. "Er...let's eat!" She suggested.

"Sure thing, Rikku." Gippal smiled, wrapping an arm around her. Squall gritted his teeth angrily. "We have so much to catch up on!"

"Where's your girlfriend?" Squall asked, smirking, "You know, the one that was sneaking out your house when I arrived that one day." That was a low blow and Squall knew it. He didn't care either, he didn't like this guy.

"I'm very hungry! Aren't you?" Rikku asked, stepping between them. Gippal and Squall didn't even seem to realize she was there.

"Did you give her her bra back?" Squall asked.

"Dryd'c ed! (That's it!)" Gippal pulled out his machina gun as Squall grabbed his gunblade, "Lusa uh, Lionheart, cruf sa fryd oui'na syta uid uv! (Come on, Lionheart, show me what you're made out of!)"

"Ruf ypuid E cruf oui fryd ouin'a syta uv? Rana'c y rehd: ed'c mudc uv pmuut. (How about I show you what you're made of? Here's a hint: it's lots of blood.)" Squall replied angrily.

"STOP IT!" Rikku shouted, pushing both of their weapons down, "This is ridiculous! Stop being meanies to eachother!"

Squall sighed, putting his gunblade away. Gippal watched him cautiously, putting down his gun too.

"It's ok. I gotta go anyways. Happy birthday, Rikku." Gippal said, he hugged her briefly and walked towards the door.

"Gippal! Wait! You don't have to leave!" Rikku said, stopping him.

"No...I have some machina work to do. I'll write you, ok?" He smiled, walking out the door.

"Frana ryja E raynt dryd pavuna? (Where have I heard that before?)" Rikku muttered, looking down sadly.

Squall looked at her, becoming really ashamed with himself. Gippal was Rikku's childhood friend and she hasn't seen him in a long time. Now thanks to him, Gippal left.

Rikku walked away, not even glancing at Squall.

"Happy now, dumbass?" Lulu sneered, "She's sad now."

"..." Squall didn't even bother to glare at her because she was right. He followed Rikku into the kitchen where she was sitting on the counter, looking at the ground.

"Sorry." He apologized, sitting next to her.

"It's ok." She replied softly, not looking up.

That made Squall hate himself even more. "No it's not." He replied, "I was being a jealous jerk...I reacted stupidly."

"Yeah you did." She glanced up at him, "But so did Gippal. You both are idiots."

Squall smiled, nodding, "We can go stop him, you know. My car can catch up to his machina."

Rikku shook her head, "No, it's ok. Let him go. I got to see him that's good enough."

Squall smiled wider but he still felt bad for acting the way he did. Maybe he did need anger management. "Wanna open presents?" He asked, watching Rikku's face light up.

"PRESENTS?" She shrieked, hopping off the counter, grabbing Squall's hand, "What we waiting for? Let's go! Move it, buster!"

Rikku ran into the livingroom, sitting at the head of the table. The table had many presents on it, making Rikku feel like it was Christmas. "Ok, people, biggest presents first!" She smiled, rubbing her hands together.

"Um...Rikku, aren't you suppose to start with the smallest?" Yuna asked.

Rikku rolled her eyes, "If you wanna be patient! Fine, we'll start with the most expensive!"

"How are we suppose to know which is the most expensive?" Someone asked.

"How about you just open random presents?" Squall suggested.

"Ok!" Rikku quickly grabbed a box off the table.

After she finished all the presents: receiving clothes from Yuna and Lulu, hair accessories from Tidus, and a photo album full with pictures from Wakka, Rikku looked up at Squall.

"So...where's my other presents?" She asked, remembering he promised her several gifts.

"You remembered?" He asked, not really shocked she did. You tell Rikku you're gonna buy her something, she never forgets.

"Uh huh!" She replied, searching him for gifts, "Where is it? Where is it? C'mon! Stop being a tease!"

Squall watched in amusement as Rikku looked around for her presents.

"Just give it to her before she passes out from anxiety, ya?" Wakka said.

Squall nodded, signalling for someone to walk in. Rikku looked at him in curiousity, watching a woman walk in holding a monkey.

"Oh my...IT'S A MONKEY!" Rikku cried out, jumping up to run to the monkey, "And it's the same one from the pet store!"

"Your dad said I could get it for you." Squall smiled, loving the look of pure happiness on her face.

She carefully held the monkey in her arms, looking at it then at Squall, "Thank you so much." She said, walking up to him to plant a kiss on his cheek. The monkey tugged at Squall's coat, smiling happily.

"He thinks your his dad." The woman said.

Squall looked at the monkey, "Are you serious?" He watched the monkey pull on his coat some more, looking up at him with it's little black eyes.

"He wants you to move closer." The woman said. Squall looked at her then at Rikku.

"You want daddy Squallie to move closer?" Rikku asked, smiling down at the monkey. It squealed happily, nodding it's head.

"Daddy Squallie?" Squall asked, raising an eyebrow at Rikku.

Rikku didn't hear him, she was too busy babying the monkey. "His name's gonna be Ghiki." She decided, smiling up at Squall, "You ok with that, daddy?"

Squall sighed, knowing he was going to have to get use to a monkey thinking he was it's father and being called 'daddy Squallie'.

Ghiki looked at Rikku's ring necklace then at Squall, seeing the Lionheart sign on him too. He squealed happily, wrapping his arms around Rikku snd Squall.

"Aww!" Everyone smiled. They pulled out their cameras and began taking pictures of them.

"This is so going in the yearbook." Lulu smiled.

"Great...I'll be known as the father of a monkey." Squall muttered as Rikku giggled, smiling for the cameras.

"RUFF! RUFF!" Everyone turned around to see Tidus standing next to a big dog.

Yuna gasped in shock, remembering the dog from the petshop.

"And Tidus got me a dog too?" Rikku asked excitedly.

"Sorry, Rikku, this one ain't for you." Tidus smiled at Yuna as she walked forward to pet the dog.

"Kogoro?" Yuna asked, never forgetting the name Tidus gave it.

"Yup, he's all yours, Yuna." Tidus said, watching the dog respond to her happily.

"I knew it wasn't for me but it was worth a shot, right?" Rikku said, smiling at Squall.

He nodded, secretly handing a small box to Ghiki. Ghiki looked at it with curiousity, tugging on Rikku's shirt.

"What is it? Wanna show mommy something?" She asked, looking down at the box in Ghiki's hands.

Ghiki handed it to her, squealing and pointing at Squall. Rikku quriked an eyebrow at Squall, opening the box with curiousity.

"Oh my god...Squall, they're beautiful!" She carefully picked up the chocobo feather earrings, admiring their craftsmanship, "Where'd you get these?"

"I made it." He smiled.

"No way!" Rikku said, not believing him, "This was done too good to be made by you!"

Squall gave her an offended look, "You don't have to be Al Bhed to be good in Arts and Crafts, Rikku."

"That's what you made?" Wakka asked, looking at the earrings in astonishment, "I'm impressed, brudda."

"Squall's your typical Martha Stewart." Tidus joked.

Rikku stared at him in shock, "You honestly made this?" She asked, smiling, "You actually went to an Arts and Crafts class and made this?"

He nodded, "And it was hard as hell too!" He responded.

Rikku couldn't hold back her tears any longer, she hugged Squall, careful to not squish Ghiki between them, "Thank you! I love them, I love you!" She cried.

"AWWWW!" Everyone said, pulling out their cameras again.

"Hey! No more pictures!" Squall said, shielding Rikku from the cameras.

"Squall's right, everyone!" Yuna smiled, "This is a very emotional moment! Everyone to the kitchen for cake!"

"Ok!" Everyone cheered, running to the kitchen. Lulu pushed people out her way, making her way to the cake first.

Rikku wiped her eyes, "My poor cake don't stand a chance against Lulu." She smiled.

"I know..."

"Uh, Squall, we have to talk." Tidus said, interrupting him.

Squall sighed, glancing at Rikku, "I'll be back, ok?"

She nodded, "I'll try to save you a piece...if Lu will let me." She kissed him as Ghiki gave him a quick hug.

"Aww, he kinda looks like you." Tidus said, watching Rikku walk away with Ghiki.

"Fuck you." Squall replied, "What we gotta talk about?"

"Not here, Wakka's waiting for us in the bathroom." Tidus said, walking away.

"The bathroom?" Squall asked, "I'm not going into a bathroom with two other guys, man."

"Stop being paranoid! I gotta tell you my plan for the school prank!" He replied, stopping when he saw Yuna standing infront of him, "Uh oh..."

"What prank?" She asked curiously.

Squall scratched his scar, "Nice job, Tidus." He muttered.

"Nothing!" He replied quickly, knowing Yuna didn't believe him.

"Yunie, Lulu's hogging the cake!" Rikku complained, walking up to them.

"Hey, Rikku, the guys are planning a school prank." Yuna smiled.

"Really? Cool! What prank?" Rikku asked with excitement.

Squall glared at Tidus then at Yuna, "It's an annual thing we do..."

"We're in!" Rikku smiled, dancing happily, "This'll be fun!"

"Yeah!" Yuna agreed, giving Tidus a teasing smile.