Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Ym Prat Bnehlacc yht dra Sylreha Vnyldeuh Maytan ❯ Cusa drehkc oui lyh'd tu ymuha ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
My first Rikku/Gippal fic! Its a one-shot, in a series of Gippal and Rikkus one shots.
All my story titles are in Al Bhed, so if you wanna know what each story is called, I suggest you go to this website: (http/)nysa(.)cx(/)albhed(/), just remove the brackets. I'm not gonna say what they're called on here. That just takes the fun out of the titles.
Title: Cusa drehkc oui lyh'd tu ymuha
Rating: PG
Summary: What would have happened between our fav Al Bhad Couple on the dock, if they and just said certain words? Well, we're about to find out.
Takes Place: During the ending of Final Fantasy X2. on the dock with Yuna, Paine, Rikku, Nooj, Baraili and Gippal.
Genre: Romance/ Humor
They stood there. All six of them, the three girls and the three guys.
Yuna turned to the men, smiling at them."Its time for me to go home," she said, giggiling and running to her friends.
Nooj and Baraili both raised one hand in a farewell, Gippal standing behind them, his arms crossed over his chest. Paine and Yuna looked at their younger companion, smiling when they saw she too was hiding behidn them.
"Rikku, go and say something to him," said Yuna, "it may be your last chance for a while." Rikku grunted and the other two smiled.
"Minus five respect points Rikku," said Paine, smiling.
"Poopie," muttered Rikku, stepping forward and walking up to the middle of the group, waiting for Gippal to come to her.
"Gippal," said Nooj, pulling him forward, "stop acting like a baby."
"Yeah, time to say goodbye to Rikku," laughed Baraili helping Nooj push him forward.
"Hey! Hey! Don't push me," he yelled. The other four laughed at him, Rikku blushed.
Gippal rubbed the back of his neck and coughed.
"Well, Cids girl, have a good life," he said, sticking his hand out to shake her's. Rikku looked up at him and saw he had a look of, well Rikku didn't know if he was happy or uneasy. She smiled and stuck her own hand in his, her smile instantly leaving her face when he pulled her to him and hugged her tightly.
"Gippal," Rikku whispered, raising her arms up to hug him. They pulled apart, their arms still around eachother.
Gippal smiled at her and kissed her, hard and passionatly. Rikku gasped at the sudden kiss and gave Gippal the perfect oppertunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. They kissed for a few more minutes, their friends smiling at them, before they finally parted.
Gippal reached up and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.
"Look me up, the next time you're in Djose," he said, smiling at her.
She nodded.
"And if you're ever in Besaide, come find me," she replied, as he kissed her quickly and let her her, pushing her gently towards her friends.
"Go on now, all of you," he called, waving to them as they walked onto their ship. "Oh Yuna!"
Yuna turned around, and called, "Tell Rikku...Cusa drehkc oui lyh'd tu ymuha!"
Rikku's head popped out of the ship and she smiled when she heard him say that.
"I would never let you!" she called back.
"Take care!" he yelled, waving to her, "And I'll see you soon...Rikku."
Ah...what a nice one shot. And the shortest I have ever written as well. Oh well. And nope, still not telling you all what Cusa drehkc oui lyh'd tu ymuha means. I'm gonna be mean and not tell you. HaHa. I know. Thats mean. Okay, I will tell you that it is a line from the ending of Final Fantasy X2, Baraili says the line. Its stars with "some things" and ends with "alone" I'll leave the rest up to you guys. So thanks for reading this first ever Rippal fiction that I wrote. Look forward to more in thr future.