Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Zack saw Genesis Kissing Sephiroth last night ❯ He saw ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Man, I love this time of year," Reno stretched as he walked into the room. He hopped onto the couch and snow fell from his shoes. He looked at his friend, Zack. "What's man?" He asked as he eyed the black hair SOLIDER.
The young SOLIDER looked like he wanted to say something by the way his slight mako color eyes and that grin he wore. He looked at Reno and waved him closer to the excited man. Zack looked side to side before he lend close to Reno.
"You'll never guess what I saw last night," Zack whispered.
"What?" Reno asked, also in a whisper.
"Genesis and Sephiroth," Zack smirked.
"What they were doing?"
"Kissing."
"Whaaaat?" Reno sat back and looked at Zack. "You not shitting me, are you?"
"No," Zack said. He sat back. The two men looked at each other. "I believe there is a song for the saturation."
"I think so," Reno put his right elbow on his knee and pointed his finger at the SOLIDER.
"I saw Genesis kissing Sephiroth
Underneath the mistletoe last night
They didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep;
Genesis thought that I was tucked
Up in my bedroom fast asleep.
Then, I saw Genesis tickle Sephiroth
Underneath his hair so silver
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Angel had only seen
Genesis kissing Sephiroth last night," Zack sang as Reno started snickering and the door opened. Reno went silent as one of the victims of the song walked in. Zack and Reno looked at Genesis. The red hair man stared at them.
"What did you do, puppy?" Genesis asked with a raise eyebrow.
"Nothing," Zack squeaked. Reno and Zack stood up. They walked around Genesis and out of the door. Zack jumped in surprise as he nearly ran into Sephiroth. The black hair man side step the silver haired man. Reno bit his lower lip to keep from laughing. Zack glared at him. The two walked as calmly as they could away from the two first class SOLIDERs.
"I saw…" Reno started as he walked down the hallway a dozen or so yards from Sephiroth and his seven foot sword. "Genesis kissing Sephiroth, underneath the mistletoe last night."
"They didn't see me creep, down the stairs to have a peep," Zack opened his mouth and let the words flow.
"Genesis thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep." Reno glanced behind them. Sephiroth and Genesis was following them.
"Then, I saw Genesis tickle Sephiroth underneath his hair so silver," Zack glanced at Reno's pale face as the red head started to walked faster.
"Oh, what a laugh it would have been," Reno barely kept from shouting as the two first class SOLIDERs when the sound of sword pulled from their sheaths. Zack and Reno broke out into a run. They fled into a stair case. "If Angel had only seen…" Reno slid to a stop as he saw the black haired first class SOLIDER in front of him.
"If I had only seen what?" He asked. Zack fell forward onto his face as Genesis and Sephiroth landed behind the Turk and the second class SOLIDER.
"Zack saw Genesis kissing Sephiroth last night!" Reno shouted as he pointed to Zack.
"Traitor," Everyone heard Zack say.