Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ This Thing Called "Love", You Know? ❯ [1] Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
^^ Decided to write a FE fic. First one, so... bear with me.
own Rekka no Ken. If I did, Natalie. Leila, and Ninian wouldn't be there, and the rating would shoot up from E.
Re-did this.


Title: "This Thing Called Love, Y'Know?"
Genre: Romance/Humor
Rating: PG 13 to be safe.
Pairings : Legault/Heath
Notes: Based off the Supports. No dialogue besides them...which I hate, but, eh.


fic)

The sun shined bright in Lord Eliwood of Pherae's camp. It was midafternoon, the time it's the hottest and you sleep to avoid the scorching heat. The camp was quiet...

"Matthew! Give that back!" A young Sacaen swordsman ran past, chasing a cackling sandy-haired thief.

"If I do, you'll owe me another favor!"

"ARGH!"

Another thief, this one older, chuckled as he leaned back on his tree branch. Those two never ceased to amuse him. Going back to his previous activity of watching the camp, he saw a green-and-white haired warrior in full mail, standing against the trunk of the tree he was sitting in. A Killer Lance and a Javelin were close at hand.

The lavender-haired ex-Black Fang silently jumped to another branch from his precarious position on the limb. Grabbing it with his legs, he swung upside down.

"Is someone chasing you or something?" he enquired. The warrior jumped and spun around. He stared at the upside-down assassin.

"Me?" The scarred man smirked. The other sat down again with a sigh.

"You're going to tire yourself out, staying on guard all the time." He surveyed the green-haired warrior. "You look like a wyvern rider... are you a deserter or something?"

"Who...who are you?" he asked him, looking him up and down nervously. "Are you a spy from the king? Or are you one of those Black Fang?"

"Hey, relaxe. Yeah, I'm Black Fang, but--" The teen leaped up from where he was sitting.

"Gah!" He grabbed his Killer Lance to lunge for the young thief, but when he turned back, he was gone.

"Huh? Where..." He turned his head around.

"Right here." A voice sounded from the tree above his head. Heath looked up and saw Legault perched there, grinning.

"How?!" asked the wyvern rider, astonished. "Knave!"

"It's all right, it's okay." The older man jumped down and outsretched his arms, showing himself unarmed. "Let's calm down, OK? I'm Legault. I'm a thief, formerly with the Black Fang. I've got no connection with the fellows chasing you, so rest easy."

He surveyed him cautiously. "...What do you want?"

"Nothing. You looked so wound up..." Legault shrugged. "I thought I'd come over and lighten your mood."

Heath scowled. "It's none of your buisness!"

"Ah... Sorry." A flash of hurt passed through the lavender-haired man's eyes, too fast to be noticed. "Thought I was being friendly, that's all." He walked off, sparing no look behind him.
other boy rolled his eyes, grabbed a stone, and started to resharped his lance.
chapter)
be concluded in two more parts.