Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Of Dreams and Happiness ❯ Of Dreams And Happiness ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Flame of Recca or any of its characters.
Of Dreams and Happiness

They called her insane.
They laughed and said he was crazy.
But they were wrong, two people could get together even if they were on different sides of the coin.

Fuuko walked up the steep ground to reach the top of the cliff. Exiting the forest, she took a deep breathe of fresh air. Opening her eyes and looking forward she saw him, sitting on the boulder with his back facing her. Her eyes sparkled and she ran forward to greet him.
" Raiha!" he heard right before something-someone-impacted on his back and forced all the air out of his lungs.
As he tried to regain his breath he heard laughter and tilted his head up to smile at her as she wove her arms around his neck.
" Fuuko-sama, you made it." he said as he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her onto his lap.
She hit his arm playfully, " You know I hate it when you call me that."
" I know." he said whisperingly as his face came closer to hers and his eyes locked onto her lips. " Fuu-chan." he moaned before claiming her mouth with his.
She sighed into him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her breath came silently but rapid as he trailed kisses all over her face and stared down her neck...she gasped and arched when he bit down at a tender spot. Moaning she pressed herself closer to him.
Raiha tightened his grip on her waist as his hands wondered up and down her back.
So much in love and lust right now were they, they no longer had any realization of what they were doing. What they did no longer soaked into their brains but they knew whatever it was, they needed.
And his hand slowly drifted down to unbutton her shirt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carrying a sleeping Fuuko preciously in his arms, Raiha entered ever so quietly into the Uruha mansion. Making sure no one noticed him, he disappeared into his room and carefully laid Fuuko upon his bed. he couldn't help himself as he took a last look at her before slipping from room to get an extra blanket for tonight.
Opening the closet he reached for the blanket on the third shelf up, and gave an ever so small startle as his named was called from beside him. turning around with blanket in hand, he saw Kurei.
" Kurei-sama." he said.
He looked at him, and Raiha wondered if guilty was written all over his face.
" Are you happy with her?" Kurei asked.
" Yes." he replied, yes, yes, yes.
Unasked questions filled the air and were answered without words.
Are you sure you love her? Yes.
Are you sure she loves you? Yes.
Is she truly worth it? Yes, oh yes.
Kurei gave a curt nodded and patted his shoulder as he passed, " Good luck then."
" Arigouto." he murmured. Though Kurei was out of hearing range, he had no doubt that he still heard it.
Turning, Raiha walked back to his room, more light-hearted now that he knew at least one of his comrades approved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuuko blinked her eyes open and was confused at her surroundings. {This isn't my room...} looking down at her uniform she saw that it had been hastily put on. Buttons were in the wrong holes, the white shirt was crumpled and the skirt was a little too high on her waist. reaching down she started to unbutton her shirt, but stopped at the sound of the door opening.
Looking up she saw an unmoving Raiha in the doorframe with a blanket in his arms, staring at her and trying to swallow a lump in his throat. Slowly, she moved her hands away from her shirt and extended her arms into a reaching motion, reaching for him. It was a silent offering and neither of them moved for a while. But then Raiha dropped the blanket, kicked the door close with his foot softly, and marched towards her in a determined stride before claiming her lips with his.
" Ai shiteru Raiha." she murmured to his lips.
" Ai shiteru Fuuko." he whispered back as he slowly lowered them both to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came and Neon exited Kurei's bedroom with a light heart as well as her duster. Last night he had come to her and asked if she did indeed, as people had said, loved him. How could she deny it? She couldn't, and so told him, yes, it was true. What he had done surprised her at the time but delight had settled in afterwards. He had said he was not sure if he did love her, or if he could ever love anyone again, but! He was willing to giving the relationship a try.
She was so happy! and though she had flushed when he asked ever so quietly if she could spend the night with him, he had looked so venerable. Nothing had to happen, he just needed someone to hold him and chase the nightmares away. And she had, she agreed, oh it had been the best night of her life! Holding her Kurei-sama in her arms without the uncomfortable feeling that almost always seemed to be present and, without him objecting.
She thanked whatever or whoever gave them this chance.
Reaching Raiha's room she opened the door, but before she had time to ask her customary line of; did he need some cleaning up in the room? froze in shock at the sight in front of her.
There they were, Raiha and Fuuko, in each other's arms and asleep.
Fuuko was held in a protective grasp within the circle of Raiha's arms, she was tucked up next to him with her head in the crook of his neck. Fuuko's arms were hanging loosely by the sides of Raiha's neck and their legs, she guessed were tangled up in each other as well.
Raiha's hair was loose from his ever-present elastic and the blanket covered up most of their body but not all, revealing their bare shoulders. Neon could guess what had happened last night and what-or maybe who- had Kurei spoken too.
She felt tears well up at the tender sight they displayed. Closing the door behind her she slumped back onto the wall for support as she decided to clean his room after they woke. Blinking back the tears she shouldn't help but feel happy for them, for finding their own happiness, and helping her find hers.
" Thank you," she whispered, " thank you."

***Owari?***

Hiasobi: Yeah! Another Raiha/Fuuko fic on the net! PLEASE REVIEW!!