FLCL Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku found the one? ❯ Swirly ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was About Five "o" clock and Samiji Mamimi and lord Kanchi just got back from there honeymoon. They wanted to meet up with Nouta, so they called, but there was no answer. Next thing they knew Nouta is running away from Haruko-san up there driveway. She was hitting him upside the head with her guitar and running him over with her vista, as always. Nouta even had something new coming from his head. It looked like a fishbone. (Sano ha-ha) Well, don't really remember. Thy all headed to seven eleven and while walking they were all hit by Horuko-san and sucked into a swirling vortex. A.K.A.Naouta's head. They were falling from the sky into another world.

Meanwhile... In the Other World...

"You lecher! Get away from me!" "But, Sango the child was only eleven years of age" "No buts Miroku. You're a perverted leaching monk. You'll never change!!" "Ha-ha this is funny no Aoshi? Asked Misao. "Yup, it sure is. Hey Kenshin get a load of this crap. I thought you and Kaoru were screwed up." "Well .. That is true love for you that it is." "Kouga stop dancing with that fat mouse and fly! ( Spirited away.) said Mrs. Kaoru Himura.
"But me lady..?"
"no buts!! Now!"
"Yes me lady" Kenshin swung around with battosi eyes.
"She is not your lady that she is not!. She is my wife that she is let's get going wolf boy!"
Bring it on."
"They're thumb wrestling over her!?
"What's wrong Megumi? Asked shippou.
"Nothing that you would understand young one."
Sure I would. I'm with InuYsha and Miroku all the time."
"You got a point. Well, the truth is that I miss Sanoskue, He is drifting from me"
"Don't worry." Kaboooooooom!!!
"What was that!? Asked InuYasha, with his dog like instants. "
"Dun No" said Yahiko.
"Lets check it out" said Aoshi.
"no way! All us girls are staying here. We are NOT going into the woods with a leeching monk."
"Heh. Don't go." Replied Cho the word hunter.
"Ahhhh We got so pissed off we got our selfs hungery."
"That's my line" said Sanoskue. The guys left. About 2 miles in Miroku noticed three figures.
That's odd. And he ran over.
"Are you three alright? Asked Miroku.
"Yup, but were is Haruko-san?"
"who?"
"My house keeper, but I personally think she's an evil alien."
"I'm a what?"
"Oh crap! Monk look out."
"Lunch Time!!!!!"
"Oww!"
"She ran over that monk."
"Round 2!."
"No stop I told you not to do that Haruko-san!."
"ok. Anything for you Tackum."
"You are useless monk!"
"Crap she gave me a migraine."
"you ok buddy?" "Yes, bur umm you. Over there Cleaning woman. I must ask you something." "yes..?" "Will you bare my child!? Please it is the least you can do." (Smack!!!!!) "After I do Tackum. He-he-he-he-he. Kouga jumps up and down. Pervert! Pervert! She's a Pervert!! "I'm scared kagome," said InuYasha. "O duh the one time I need her she's not here. Damn wench!" Just then. (To Be Continued.)