FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Blush ❯ Blush ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Escuro: Hi! First let me state that this is the shortest thing I've ever bothered to post. It is exactly 165 words (if you don`t count the author`s notes). I started writing this after seeing the last episode of FLCL and couldn't get it out of my head so I wrote it out. It's Haruko-san thinking or speaking (I don't know which) about Ta-kun's declaration of love to her before she left. Now, Yami disclaimers.

 

Yami: Escuro doesn't own Fooly Cooly, FLCL, Furi Curi or whatever the hell it's called.

 

Escuro: -_-; On with whatever the hell this could be considered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Blush

 

This wasn't supposed to happen. My plans were completely ruined. He wasn't suppose to get that power. He wasn't supposed to love me…..

 

I understand that was partly my fault, with me always teasing him and giving him kisses now and then, but it was part of my plan to seduce him. To make him trust me. I never wanted him to love me. No, not love.

 

Hmm…..

 

I should have known he had feelings for me other than what I expected. He was too tolerant of me. Too…..too…..ah I don't know, nice. But I respected him for that. He wanted me around despite my eccentric behavior.

 

Yeah…..

 

I guess in a way I loved him back. It was so easy to embarrass him, to make him blush. He was cute when he was blushing. The pink that splashed on his cheeks always brought a smile on my face.

 

Ta-kun…..

 

My Ta-kun…..

 

Hmm…..Maybe I'll come back one day…..and see my Ta-kun blush one more time…..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Escuro: It's short and sounded better in my head but hoped you liked it anyway. This is my first Fooly Cooly story. So review and tell me what you think. Ja!

 

Yami: Ja.