Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Conan and the Sohmas ❯ The Case of Akito's Second Death (Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Well, he's dead agian," sighed Ayame. "Poor Akito-sama."
It was true (I like killing Akito. SO WHAT?). The now-human leader of the clan lay in a chair, his hand clasping a small bottle. Everybody was there except Rin, who, uh, had an eye appiontment I don't know! But I can't figure her reaction so...she's gone. They'd verified the poison: Cyanide. Quick, easy, was it painless or not? Hmmm.
Kyo and Yuki toasted the situation with half-full bottles of Coke as Ayame cried and Shigure glanced disaprovingly at his charges, sighing as soda accidentally squirted out Yuki's nose.
"Ah, not again!" Tohru yelped, walking in the door and taking in the scene. "Uh, Yuki-kun? Do you and Ayame-san want some tissues?"
"Oh goommmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii iiiiiiiii! Sobbed Ritsu as he/she/it dropped to her/his/its knees. "If only we'd talked more, if only I'd given poor Akito another belly rub then maybe...oh gomen! Gomennasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiii iii!"
"Has anybody realized," Hiro asked, glancing curiously at Conan, "That somebody tampered with the scene?"
How?
Oh, and if you want to see another Sohma be the one to solve a case, review and tell me. But MY EMAIL IS STILL BROKEN SO...don't email me. bye.......